Sung Tong

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not really him that gets the castle back lol..The god basically does everything..The dad brings the mom back in the castle and then they go out to look for Pra Sung...But anyways...It's a major drag...I bet you next Saturday it will be Lek fighting then Sunday Ton fighting..And which means we basically have to wait a whole week before seeing Nott fight with the god..Or maybe even longer..!!!
true. but i wish not.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
agreed somehow in the middle they just forgot about his parent, it funnies how he missed his mom so much and ran away from the giant place two times, but when they get to rojana palace his forgot about his parent.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Basic Plot huh...???

it's about a queen who gives birth to a sea shell...gets kicked out of the kingdom...kid later comes out of the shell... gets chased...kid separates from momma...kid is saved by a dragon...then gets sent off to live with a giant...kid grows up and runs away from giant stealing magic stuff..then disguises as a black jungle person...meets the princess and captures her flower durring a groom search ceramony....he refuses to reveal himself...blah blah blah...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The story isn't lame...Dang BaBee...! You make it sound like it got no plot or point to the story lol..But anyways the lakorn was good at the beginning..But when he met the nang aek it started to suck because of the other 6 couples...If I were you..I would just watch the beginning parts but when those other people come in I would stop and just re-start again later when its close to ending...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I completely agree. The beginning was good, it seemed like how borans are back in the day. It dragged the past couple of weeks cuz of the 6 couples, but now it's at least going somewhere with the god coming down and all the action.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Todays episode was BORRRRRRRRRING...!!!! Damn...Get on with the fricken story and tomorrow's epi doesn't look interesting either...

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to stop watching this until p'ek reveals himself to her family and the story gets going again. Can't really stand the other 6 couples.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Sunday's episode is another boring episode...And next weeks epi doesn't look interesting at all..And its REALLY not getting anywhere..

val

sarNie Adult
agree...why can'y they just get to the point of this lakorn? in the old version, although not from ch7, all six sons-in-law compete with the god all at once not one by one. now i just want to see sung tong revealing his trueself to everyone and meet his mom again

Phon

sarNie Adult
there doing one by one becuase they think the fan wants to see those brother in law. as for me i dont want to see them they are annoying and not even funny.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
agreed somehow in the middle they just forgot about his parent, it funnies how he missed his mom so much and ran away from the giant place two times, but when they get to rojana palace his forgot about his parent.
yeah. the reason why he left the castle was to find his mother. i would think after all this stuff that goes on with his wfie's fam, he'd want to fight the god and reveal himself and get going to help his mom. Geez, what kind of son just sit around being ignorant towards his in laws while his mother is being hunted? they need to just get to the point.

The story isn't lame...Dang BaBee...! You make it sound like it got no plot or point to the story lol..But anyways the lakorn was good at the beginning..But when he met the nang aek it started to suck because of the other 6 couples...If I were you..I would just watch the beginning parts but when those other people come in I would stop and just re-start again later when its close to ending...
true. i love some of the other 6 in laws, but they're not the main characters and shouldn't have to be focused on for 20 minutes per episode.