Sung Tong

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, who has seen the previous versions of Sung Tong? Or know the summary/storyline? One of my Aunts was like, Sung (Nott) is going to return to his kingdom and marry his sister? Well, aren't they half siblings? How can that be unless the second wife had an affair or whatnot right? Ugh, I would soooooo hate this lakorn if that was the case.

Who played as the good looking Sung in the Ch. 3 version?

bleedingheart

sarNie Egg
WHAT?!!! really?!..please don't let it be true, if it's true. then i'll hate that lakorn then! I hate those kind off of lakorn when the p'ek has a lot of wife, why can't they just stick with one wife....i hate it when the p'ek are like that!..if the p'ek could have a second or third wife, why can't the n'ak have a second or third husband too...anyway hopefully it's not true, because they both are half brother and sister....or else............ewww..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I seen the previous version and i never heard or saw anything about him going back home and marrying his sister. He stayed with nang ek at the end.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Never heard of him having more than one wife beside Rotchana..All the version I've watched, he did not have half-blooded sibling..This version, they just add her character in..

Hey, from wat I've remember, his parents was suppose to go look for him after the evil queen and witch was punished. They went and found PraSung at Rotchana's castle..Right???

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Okay, nevermind. That Aunt mistakened. :rolleyes: I just read the summary so um yah, Pra Sung only has Rotejana! ^_^

Phon

sarNie Adult
this is sung tong not pra tinawonf or pra apaimani where he has more then 1 wives.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
PICS FROM WWYWY...CREDITS TO PYJ CLUB / FON CLUB & FANTASYGIRLS...THIS TAPE WILL BE ON AIR AUGUST 15..

Umm...Nott can let go now....lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid

!!!!NOTE TO ALL SUNG TONG VIEWERS....!!!! SOON IN THE LAKORN THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE..A SURPRISE THAT WE ALL WOULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT...WHICH IS THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE FROM A PRA AEK..AND THAT PRA AEK IS.............."BOY SAPOL" --- HE WILL BE GUEST STARRING IN SUNG TONG...I WISH IT WAS BOY BRINYA THOUGH LOL...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Thanks for the photos ja.

Boy as a guest appearance, as who? Could he be the person Pra Sung dines with and discovers the familiar taste of the cooking?

I really like Nott. He's soooo cute and innocent. :lol: AH, so tall but sweet looking. Haha, his hair is odd in that photo because he's missing that golden thing on his head. ^_^

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
As you all can see, I'm extremely LATE on this lakorn, and
I'm actually happy that I am because I wouldn't have wanted
to wait for all those episodes.. LOL. I wouldn't have even
started to watch this if it wasn't for my MOM who's been
bugging me to watch this, SO I DID.. AND i like it. I don't
love it like I loved Kwan FAh Nah Dum/ Bla Boo Tong....
but it's nice. The storyline is nice but I wished they'd focus
more on HOTTIE NOTT and Beautiful MYDE. Gosh, I've
fallen Inlove with this couple. THey're soo YOUNG, and yes,
needs improvement (especially NOTT ^_^) but hey, they're
new, LOL and they make a tremendous PAIR! gosh, they
just look soo cute together. I really want to see some more
romance between these two. Myde is effin gorgeous, gosh,
she reminds me of LIU YI FEI, not the looks but how she's
only 14 and looks soo CUTE just like YIFEI when she started!
I'm very excited to know how this will end.. Most ppl have
given up on this lakorn, but I wanna see it all. LOL. Pra'ek
is just too HOT. I hate the other one of him.. he's soo EWWWWWW...
and scary. LOL. he needs to go away FOREVER. ahaha.

not to mention, my *I don't know his name, but he played
Pra'ek for "Kwan Fah NAh dum" is Sungtong's dad. LOL
but he's so *BLAH* in here. ahaha. I still love him though...
especially during his early age days!

I'm looking foward to WWY with the cast. IT'll be great,
especially cause I love AOM PHIYADA! as you can see
my name... AHAHA. awesome... OH yeah.. little sung TONG
has got to be the cutest little boy on earth, after my
*Nah Dum* boy. ahaha. I wish I knew what his name is and
who he is now. gosh. that boy is soo cute. *sorry, off topic*

okay. back to SUNG TONG... I can't wait!!! :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup, totally into this lakorn too and I'm glad that I didn't tune in until way later like Episode 60 or else, I wouldn't have been able to be this patient. I really like Nott too. He's really cute. Even though his acting isn't up to par yet but his acting radiances innocence, which is hard to find. The way he looks at Rotejana and speaks, it's so gentle and sweet. Yes, I wish they would spend more time on Nott and Mild too, like really sweet scenes. :lol:

Mild looks soooo different in boran clothes versus modern clothes, her eyes are so chinky. ^_^ I think Mild is a pretty decent actress na and she's only 14 yet I feel as though her emotions come off stronger and more consistent than regular newbies, which is really good. :p Nott needs practice but he's too cute to be mad at. ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
!!!!NOTE TO ALL SUNG TONG VIEWERS....!!!! SOON IN THE LAKORN THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE..A SURPRISE THAT WE ALL WOULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT...WHICH IS THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE FROM A PRA AEK..AND THAT PRA AEK IS.............."BOY SAPOL" --- HE WILL BE GUEST STARRING IN SUNG TONG...I WISH IT WAS BOY BRINYA THOUGH LOL...
WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SUPER DUPER FULLY OVER FILLED WITH JOY...LOL...BOY SAPOL IS BACK...MISS HIM TOO MUCH...EVEN THOUGH HE'S A GUEST....AHHHHH......I WONDER WHATS HIS CHARACTER...BETTER NOT BE A BAD GUY BUT HE STILL CUTE...HOPE HE'LL PRAEK SOMEDAY AGAIN....AND THANKS ANN FOR THE PICTURES. I LIKE AOM'S NEW HAIR ...SUITS HER...CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS SHOW...PLZ WOULD ANYONE LOAD IT ON YT WHEN IT AIRS?...PRETTY PLZZ WITH A CHEERY ON TOP..LOL