Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok nevermind we are at Episode 90 right now! 10 more epis and we are done with Sung Tong!!!! Waiting patiently for that day...*SIGHS*

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I heard the new lakorn is Ruk Yom. But yeah, I really hope that the last 10 episodes are good. No more adding characters or storylines. If they rush it and not end it properly, then this lakorn is gonna just another big waste like the past couple of borans.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..They changed it to be another remake which is Gaew Pissadarn..But who knows..They keep changing there minds but lets wait and see..I'll update like usual haha..Anywho I'm not even gonna bother to be excited to watch the ending..Or should I..? Dunno but all I can say is this was a almost 1 year lakorn that seemed to waste my life in front of the TV...Lawd...

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is still not over. I quit a long time ago. Maybe the next boran might not be so overwhelming.

yak

sarNie Adult
Well, what ever the nexts boran lakorn is.. I hope it wont be this long like this.. I gave up watching it after it took him so long to come out of the closet(mask)..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
For Meh
I think that now borans are a waste of time watching..
i mean now boran are boring n not goin as the old ones is
imean like thenewone it gewd at first right then mostly inthe middle its all
mess up..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i came across an episode where sung tong's mom is the servant for rotchana's kingdom now? and sung tong went out to look for his parents? and the dad is there tooo!? can someone explain to mee what happened? how they get away from their kingdom? and how did the dad get there?

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
For Meh
I think that now borans are a waste of time watching..
i mean now boran are boring n not goin as the old ones is
imean like thenewone it gewd at first right then mostly inthe middle its all
mess up..

i concur, the old ones were great, and not so long ....

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i just started picking back up on Sung Tong this past weekend. I just hate how it still hasn't ended yet. The parents are already in the kingdom, yet the son goes off to find them elsewhere. Seriously, all Sung Tong had to do was go to the garden!!! I wanna watch the old one that came out before this one again. Does anyone have it and can share?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Seriously we should all just watch the old one...the old version was so much more entertaining and simple. I remember it ended when the parents came to the kingdom...the momma went to go work in the kitchen and she made a type of food that Pra Sung was familar with and there he found his momma.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
No offense guys. But it bewilders me that you guys were/are still hoping for quality service from this set of boran producions. I think I lost my hope eversince Gomin. Very early. Simply because I have high expectations I guess.[Then again, it is considered 'hoping' since I am responding to this thread] For those who enjoyed it, again no offense intended, I thought everything was jack-shit. And this is from someone who is a self-proclaimed Yam + boran fanatic since 1997. Shit. It's November. If I ever started watching it to begin with, I stopped months ago. You know. Long enough for a woman to go through all the stages of pregnancy and bear a child. I've been lurking around every once in a long while and I'd read nothing new, so I'd thought I might as well finally rant. ... :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Saturday and Sunday that just passed it didn't air in Thailand because of the funeral...Which means its gonna take another extra week to end...Ugh...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Saturday and Sunday that just passed it didn't air in Thailand because of the funeral...Which means its gonna take another extra week to end...Ugh...