Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ yeah i like seeing them together too, they are just adorable couple.want to see their new la korn together so bad. :lmao:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
^_^ yeah i like seeing them together too, they are just adorable couple.want to see their new la korn together so bad. :lmao:

yeah i know miss them so much.i hope that they will have more events together.it is a great news that we going to hear a good news in the end of this year.cant wait until then.but hope it will be as good as sbs.i just love sbs n miss them so much.but i really happy that they going to have a new lakorn together again. :yahoo: :lmao:

paof

so has pinky play with same guy before or aof is the first one. :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 09:08 PM
so has pinky play with same guy before or aof is the first one.
that i know of she play around with Weir too. yeah it's cute that she play with Aof. they sound very close. the praeks that work with Pinky seem to get a long well with her. she sound like a person that is easily well to get a long with. Aof said she's doesn't make him nervous he's comfortable with her. that's good. they seem to enjoy working with eachother a lot. yeah can't wait to see their new la korn. can't wait to heard about their new la korn toward the end of this year. :clap:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Suparb burut satan fanclubs have their meeting yesterday..Aof and Pinky can't make it to the meeting with their fans but they talk with their fans over the phone. Aof said next time he will try to clear his schedule to meet with them for sure.aw they are sweet to see the importance of their fans. the fans ask them many questions. one of the question was if they play a new la korn together again, what kind of la korn do they want to play together, the choices were: action,drama,or comedy. Aof said drama because he's not skilled in action and comedy. Pinky said don't want to pick action because scare Aof's lung will tear again,so she pick comedy but want to play a role that is power a bit. the fans also got the original script that was cut out toward the end of the la korn from the writer herself. they talk with her over the phone too and ask her about the writing of the la korn too.wow :eek: they are good to be able to get that from her but would have been more good if they actually got the cut out scenes that was film by Aof+Pinky at house on the mountain though. :mellow: they record their conversation with Aof and Pinky too and will share it later. they tell about a part from the script said when LiLy was pregnant Sun came to reconcile with her. and he have a morning sickness for her... :lol: lol...you know the guy feel pregnant with his wife.lol.. and then he start to stink to her so he went to spray perfume at himself and he take very good care of her. aw..so cute+sweet, if only we get to see this scene...so sad all the good scenes of them didn't get to film.. :lmao:
but don't be sad they'll get to play a new la korn together for 2009, for sure ..because both of them got reserve by dara video company to play a new la korn toward the end of this year already. :clap:

Pinky's pix when she meet with her fans after she was done with the event she went too. this is not the same sbs fanclubs meeting though, a separate one.they gave her a present(perfume) and a LiLy flower bouquet,a thank you to Pinky that she play her role as LiLy very cute and make them like her a lot ...aw..they are sweet.. Pinky so pretty and cute. in Pink dress like her name. :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Pinky looks so cute, thanks P'Teedee. ^_^

I like it when p'eks and n'eks play with each other in real life. hehe. I think she flirts around with Cee too, but i guess Cee flirts around with all his n'eks. :D
Cant wait to see their new lakorn hopefully would air sometime the end of next year! :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
their new la korn will air toward the beginning of 2009..yeah i like it too that they play around with eachother in real life.it's cute..their fans are really cute too. update their news continously.

Aof's pix when he went to dutchie event, he sing 2 songs there. he's cute :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof's pix at the fashion walk, on stage walking, and the clothes he wore to the event in yellow shirt,that is not the fashion clothes.

his pix at sst set

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more pixs of Pinky at the jungtion anniversary party central plaza, she sing there too...then afterward she went with her fans,they gave her a perfume and a Lily flower bouquet as a gift to thank you her for playing Lily role in SBS very cute and make them like her very much.pixs above that i post already.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more Aof's pixs at dutchie event, and at parking lot. he's so cute! :lol:

paof

their new la korn will air toward the beginning of 2009..yeah i like it too that they play around with eachother in real life.it's cute..their fans are really cute too. update their news continously.

Aof's pix when he went to dutchie event, he sing 2 songs there. he's cute :wub:

really he sing two song.i want to hear it .thank you so much teedee for the information n pix. :spin:

paof

Suparb burut satan fanclubs have their meeting yesterday..Aof and Pinky can't make it to the meeting with their fans but they talk with their fans over the phone. Aof said next time he will try to clear his schedule to meet with them for sure.aw they are sweet to see the importance of their fans. the fans ask them many questions. one of the question was if they play a new la korn together again, what kind of la korn do they want to play together, the choices were: action,drama,or comedy. Aof said drama because he's not skilled in action and comedy. Pinky said don't want to pick action because scare Aof's lung will tear again,so she pick comedy but want to play a role that is power a bit. the fans also got the original script that was cut out toward the end of the la korn from the writer herself. they talk with her over the phone too and ask her about the writing of the la korn too.wow :eek: they are good to be able to get that from her but would have been more good if they actually got the cut out scenes that was film by Aof+Pinky at house on the mountain though. :mellow: they record their conversation with Aof and Pinky too and will share it later. they tell about a part from the script said when LiLy was pregnant Sun came to reconcile with her. and he have a morning sickness for her... :lol: lol...you know the guy feel pregnant with his wife.lol.. and then he start to stink to her so he went to spray perfume at himself and he take very good care of her. aw..so cute+sweet, if only we get to see this scene...so sad all the good scenes of them didn't get to film.. :lmao:
but don't be sad they'll get to play a new la korn together for 2009, for sure ..because both of them got reserve by dara video company to play a new la korn toward the end of this year already. :clap:

Pinky's pix when she meet with her fans after she was done with the event she went too. this is not the same sbs fanclubs meeting though, a separate one.they gave her a present(perfume) and a LiLy flower bouquet,a thank you to Pinky that she play her role as LiLy very cute and make them like her a lot ...aw..they are sweet.. Pinky so pretty and cute. in Pink dress like her name. :D

really cool i want to be that person too. :yahoo:

paof

any way jan seen long but when you count it .it kinda fast too.

paof

n it sen like pinky n aof get along together.cute together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Jan. seem long but actually it's not.just 4months ahead ^_^ yeah they get a long really well. don't know if his fans video tape him singing. :huh: