Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i hope their next la korn will be a slap/kiss/revenge again too and hopefully we will get to see the scene he kidnap her,their willing scene,and she get pregnant, that we didn't get to see in SBS. :D yeah this was consider a slap/kiss la korn but turn out it was more of a slap/kick la korn..lol :lol: i got that from SBS fanclub from pantip board.. but there was one scene that was a slap/kiss, the part she gonna drive but he won't let her and pull her to kiss and she slap his face and he kiss her again and she kick him, remember? :p but i like it that this la korn is not like other slap/kiss/revenge la korn,there is no :r-scene-pop-corn: ,praek and nangaek is not stupid,they have reasons to do what they do,they fight like kids which is cute+funny. :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah i hope their next la korn will be a slap/kiss/revenge again too and hopefully we will get to see the scene he kidnap her,their willing scene,and she get pregnant, that we didn't get to see in SBS. :D yeah this was consider a slap/kiss la korn but turn out it was more of a slap/kick la korn..lol :lol: i got that from SBS fanclub from pantip board.. but there was one scene that was a slap/kiss, the part she gonna drive but he won't let her and pull her to kiss and she slap his face and he kiss her again and she kick him, remember? :p but i like it that this la korn is not like other slap/kiss/revenge la korn,there is no :r-scene-pop-corn: ,praek and nangaek is not stupid,they have reasons to do what they do,they fight like kids which is cute+funny. :lol:

yeah you are right this lakorn seen like slap/kick lakorn.yeah but he only kiss her on the face not in the mouth like other lakorn :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 05:19 PM
yeah you are right this lakorn seen like slap/kick lakorn.yeah but he only kiss her on the face not in the mouth like other lakorn
oh..ok..i guess because the director doesn't want the la korn to come out strong if there was a kiss on the lip.. :p but i don't mind..a kiss on the cheek is good enough for me.. :lol:
i hope their new la korn there will be more sweet+cute scenes than them fighting. ^_^ this is the slap/kiss scene i was talking about. :p

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for the pics..They look sooo cute together on the event..Yeah..can't wait to see them play a lakorn again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more cute pictures of Aof+Pinky. ^_^

aaww..they are so cute! :D make the cutest adorable couple ever!, want to see their new la korn together so much.miss them :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more pictures. so so cute!! ^_^ love them together,pretty+handsome couple!
want december to come soon so will know about their new la korn. :eek:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Love the pictures..

Its sooo cute, that out of everyone there, Aof and Pinky are always close together...

standing together. I love it..

They are cute together. :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
in SBS.

he kiss her cheeks more.

Remember the cab driver? He said you need to kiss her whenever she doesn't agree with you and Aof kissed her cheeks a couple of time.

VERY CUTE.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 12:31 AM
in SBS.

he kiss her cheeks more.

Remember the cab driver? He said you need to kiss her whenever she doesn't agree with you and Aof kissed her cheeks a couple of time.

VERY CUTE.
yes of course i remember this scene, they're very cute, one of my favorite scene too. :p
here's the picture from this scene

there may be more kissing but we didn't get to see it, it got cut out,the scene on the house on the mountain when he kidnap her, and they had their willing scene there too. :huh: this picture look like he's about to kiss her, this is the scene at the house on the mountain, behind scene pictures they practice their dialogue together ,for sure i think there is a kiss scene at the house on the mountain. so sad we didn't get to see it. :lmao:

yeah it's cute they are always close to eachother in the fashion walk event pictures ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 09:29 PM
I know.

Sucks that we didn't to see more sweet scene.

This next lakorn better be GOOOOOOOD.
yeah it better be good with more sweet scenes of them. :p can't wait. the fans send their request+comments to the ch7 big boss lady directly now. because they want to make the ch7 lady hurry up and bring Aof+Pinky to play a new la korn together because their fans are dying to see their new la korn together again. their fans are so cool! they do everyway they can to make ch7 know how much the fans want to see Aof+Pinky in a new la korn. they request at ch7 webboard, send their comments+request to dara video company and now to the ch7 lady..they work hard..i clap for them. :clap: salak that work in ch7 and answer the fans question in ch7 board, said the adults in ch7 know that the fans want to see Aof+Pinky new la korn and for sure they'll get to pair up again when there's a good roles for them..i think for sure 100% we will get to see Aof+Pinky new la korn for 2009. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof+Pinky pictures the time when they went to practice the fashion walk. stand close together again. very cute! :p

how cute she's talking to him and he listen closely,they're very cute! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Pinky pictures when she went to tape ching 100,ching 100,000 game show. James fan took her pictures they said Pinky is very cute,friendly. Veeraphap was also the guest there, James was the co-host. i like her outfit so cute. Pinky so pretty+cute like always! the show probably air oct.22

Aof pictures when he went to tape wan wun young wun you show. he came a long with Tle tanapol and Arty, and JekaJan came as special guest for Aof+Tle she talk about working with them on the set of sst. Kwan was also there as a special guest to surprise Arty too.the show probably air oct.10
but it would have been better if they both went to the same show though -_- hope we'll see them go to the same show in the future. :huh:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still mad that we didn't get to see the ending to SBS... They better make up for it... I blame the directors and channel 7 boss. Their next lakorns better have a sweet ending...

paof

more cute pictures of Aof+Pinky. ^_^

aaww..they are so cute! :D make the cutest adorable couple ever!, want to see their new la korn together so much.miss them :lmao:

yeah they look so cute together...... :yahoo:

paof

more pictures. so so cute!! ^_^ love them together,pretty+handsome couple!
want december to come soon so will know about their new la korn. :eek:

yeah i know i really want to know the summary of the story too.cant wait until then. :spin:

paof

hope that their new lakorn will have more sweet n cute sence together.miss them so much hope that the storyline will be good like sbs.