Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they actually look very cute together. but i still think he's kinda short for her though. i can't wait to see it. hope it air in July or August. so excited! hey Stardust, if you are Pinky's fan then you should watch all her la korns. Does pra aek really matter that much? Pinky is in it, isn't it enough? and Polyplus la korns are mostly good. they give her good roles, which is about her. watch it for Pinky, ok? For me, i can watch every la korns that my favorite actress is in. i will eventually like the actor that she is with somehow. well but that's me, i don't know about you though.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahaha thats true but sometimes...the praek reeally kills it...like stefan...ugh I cannot stand him

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah i forgot about that. hahaha. yeah some guys can't act. like Stefan,i agree can't stand him either. he also has annoying tone of voice. but as for Aof and New, i watch their acting before & they are not bad but is o.k. and they don't have annoying tone of voice like Stefan too. so they will be fine with Pinky.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank goodness Pinky got rid of the bangs. Pinky is quite gorgeous with this type of mature hairstyle. Haha, Aof was nervous around pretty Pinky.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm glad she didn't have the bangs in here either. but i still think she look cute with bangs. but i prefer her without bangs. and her hair is black again. yay.she look gorgeous. yep funny but so cute that Aof was nervous around Pinky. because she's pretty. heheh. and they tease that he was shaking. hahaha.they both are cute! i can't wait to see this la korn. hope it air next program. cross my finger. :D

^^ I agree. I like her without bangs...

As for Jao Ying Lum Sing, I'm going to see. I'll go ask my friend some time later what the story is about.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Stardust, when you find out the story on Jao Ying Lum Sing. don't forget to tell us about it. i want to know about it too.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
So is Tle Tawan and Som going to be in this lakorn? If they are then it's quite suprising that they are going to make Tle second to Aof when Tle has been acting longer.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Tle Tawan and Som are in here. they are the second couple. nowaday things change. guys who play as the main pra aek then goes to be the supporting actor, while supporting guys becomes the main pra aek. i got use to it. not surprising to me anymore.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay over there at spicy....it was said that aof is an ex-cop and he will be pinky's bodyguard...and tle is a doctor

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The storylines seem so good! I'm still not feeling Aof as praek for this lakorn >.< I just hope both pranangs will be able to pull off this mature role or else this lakorn will be ruined.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Pinky definately can play her character well. she can play angry scenes. arguing. stuffs well. her big eyes when she gets mad make her look a bit mean.and her tone of voice,she can control it well too. as for Aof ,from the clip that i saw of him, i think he can pull it off. he has a nice deep tone to his voice which when he becomes mad he will sound mean and stuffs. and this is his third la korn already. so he should be fine. i can't wait to see it. i read Pinky's interview she said her role in here is very good. it's a slap/kiss la korn that she never play before. and she will go ask Aum and Aff about their technic in playing these type of la korn. i can't wait to see it. so excited! i hope it air soon. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i saw the clip aof is really cute in this lakorn make me happpy haha they look so cute together but just that he is really, really short!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Height wise he's not short. he's 178 cm, taller than most pra aeks in ch.7 like Cee,Tawan,Win,Oil,Aou,Poh etc. but i guess he look short because he's skinny and he slouch. i think if he work out more and get more buff. and work on his body posture. he will look taller. and plus Pinky has high heels on, so it make her taller. she's 171 cm, and yeah they look very cute together. can't wait to see it.