Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry everyone. i was scare too. i panic when i read the news. so scare something will happen to him. but he's fine now. so relief. can't wait for tommorrow. wonder if he can go back and film the ending? :unsure:

cecilia

Staff member
^i think this before we know who sung it.
they're just as confuse as us too when we first saw it.

anyway, i would have stay up and watch i but i have to go to work tomorrow
and will miss the ending too for i have to go back home ..
so sad .. just the ending and i'm missing it :lmao:

glad that he's okay ..
maybe it's coming to an end and he's stress that we wont' see him again.
that could lead to how he is now .. lol. kidding .
but i really glad he's okay, he still young, he still have time for improvement.
don't want this to be a sad thing like what happen to that actor that was replace by andrew gregson in that lakorn with tao.
it was so sad back then too .. just when i like him, i find out he pass away .. not that i mind andrew, i love andrew, just sad to see young good actor gone by. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i wonder the same too how will they end it? if he's not well enough to continue filming and it's schedule to end this sunday too. they probably gonna cut the la korn shorter,that sucks! why why! has to happen when it's almost going to end already. so sad. but it's sad about John Dylan he died and can't finish filming the la korn so they replace him with Andrew to play with Tao. ch7 like to torture their actors. filming and airing at the same time is too hard on some actors. -_-

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
he fine now.........so let hope that they will end it with 15 ep...........hope we can watch ep. 13 4 tomorrow.............cross my heart............

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from siamdara they say this la korn will end Sept.5, so they gonna extend it 1 more episode? if it's true, that will be so good.

maomolly

sarNie Egg
hey Teedee, im glad Aof ish doin ok now....anything up lets us all noe...im sure everyones was sick n worried abou him...just sooooo relieved he's fine now...thanx 4 sharin...Lotx of Luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :wub: :kiss:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the doctor said Aof need 3-5 days to rest. and he still has 2-3 episodes left to film this la korn and it will end. oh my.. how will they finish filming then, if he can't continue film yet,if they have to end this sunday. maybe that's why they extend to end next week to wait for him. well don't know for sure yet what is going to happen. if it will end this week or not. waiting for more news. will tell more if i found out.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i haven't been here for a while and then i read the shocking news... Poor Aof, I'm to happy to hear that he's okay... I can't wait to see the ending... Get better soon Aof. We all love you.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
John Dylan ,he's an actor he play in movie and la korn. i don't remember what other la korn or movies he play in except the one he play with Tao. that was sad that he die didn't even finish filming the la korn. someone said there may be no scenes of Aof on sat episode because of his sickness. don't know if he has to come out of the hospital to continue filming or not or they will use stand in and just edit his face. like they use to do in other la korn. the fans hope ch7 will extend the la korn to end it next week so let Aof fully rest first and then come out and film. we'll have to wait and see. i want him to come back and film don't want them to edit or use stand for him because that's stupid! :arrg:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Dude, I was just reading that. It got me confuse because I thought filming was over. Now he has to wait a week before shooting.
They made it sound like he has asthma. Too much fighting caused his air sacs to burst?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
actually it start because of his stomache,rib got sore ,it look like he has been hit there too hard so it cause him to cough a lot that his air sac burst. no they are not done filming yet. i think it will end this sunday no matter if Aof can come out and continue filming or not. if he can't then they probably use a stand in and they will just edit his face, which sucks! what a ending! sad. :lmao: well hope cross finger it end well, a cute sweet ending with Aof in it with Pinky, better if they would extend the ending to next week would be good.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah i wonder the same too how will they end it? if he's not well enough to continue filming and it's schedule to end this sunday too. they probably gonna cut the la korn shorter,that sucks! why why! has to happen when it's almost going to end already. so sad. but it's sad about John Dylan he died and can't finish filming the la korn so they replace him with Andrew to play with Tao. ch7 like to torture their actors. filming and airing at the same time is too hard on some actors. -_-
that's it .. i couldn't remember his name but now you brought it up.
yes, he was so cute .. he was in that one movie with tao/andrew -- something about GOODBYE SUMMER ..
where a bunch of teen went abroad for summer school or something .. --- ploy cherman was in here too. they're so young.
all i can remember is ploy acting shy and have on them funny makeup. lol

anyway, it would suck if they have to use that stand by person with edit face ..
how aweful --- have never seen it before except in green screen shot .. but still, how well we can we see the facial expression. weird.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news from pinkyclub said Aof is still unhealthy can't continue filming and has to rest for at least 2 weeks so they have to cut the la korn short. gonna end on sat instead of sun. and may end at the hospital. :lmao: so sad. such bad luck for this la korn. it's already short that they jam all the important details in the last 3 episodes, now even shorter because Aof is sick. rush ending for real now.well hope the last 2 episode is good. :( Aof and Pinky need to pair up again. make up for this la korn. :D

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
really so the ep. going to end saturday...it suck then..will anyway hope him get better....i hope that pinky n aof will work together again n lakorn...i just love aof n pinky such a cute n sweet couple....hope hope hope that he will get better soon...i hope the end will be good...please dont use someone else to has his face....we want the real person not a fake want.......hope he get better to shoot 4 the last ep......please get better soon.......get better soon ok...we all love u...