***Super Junior***

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hhaha, TVXQ is still in Japan at the moment I think...I'm not hearing much about them...I guess that's why I'm more into SuJu at the moment ^_^

I can't wait for the rest of Mystery 6 to be subbed. I really want to know what they're saying. LOL, I love the part in episode 4, when they were in Thailand and Kang In and Lee Teuk were flirting with that one girl back stage. ("very very beautiful" -Kang In) LOL, those guys are hilarious...but my favorite scene from all the episodes so far is still the yoga scene from episode 3. The girl that was teaching them yoga was like "now get up slowly" and they actually did that, lol, slowly getting up and she was like "what's wrong with you guys? is your leg asleep?" lol, and Kang In was like "teacher, I think I'm in love with you." :loool: Kang In is such a flirt :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
JaM said:
I am so Super Junior crazy right now...lol, I'm just so in :wub: with Dong Hae...but I can't seem to find any pictures of him.

Junior Source is a pretty good SuJu forum but they're so strict...just like TVXQ's forum Incom. I can't get into the picture section until I get like 50 posts or something...ash..
[post="116212"][/post]​
hahah girl I think I could help you with that..i use to be donghae crazy..just tell me if you want the picture..

i just wating their show part 2 and i think its rather cute then scary..lol im on party 5 right now..but getting there

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
I watched them and you know what? They're not THAT scary...just some parts...other than that, I'm usually laughing my head off at those guys, lol especially Kang In...the yoga scene in episode 3...lol he's just so hilarious! I love Donghae too...but he's all depressed since he's the one being stalked by the ghost.

So far, there are up to three episodes subbed, however they are only hardsubbed. The subbers of the video don't want the videos to be redistributed so I'll just give you guys the link to the cb: http://clubbox.co.kr/superjunior :D
[post="114675"][/post]​
THANKS YOU SWEEITE!! I'm go DL it right now ahhalol

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahhhahah i got done up to part five..and poor donghae he is such a good actor..i thought it was funny at the begining when heechul went and talk to everyone and shinwon was in the shower...i jump as well lol....they are too cute

Jam I only have 4 upload ill post more later

Credit to KO forum

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahahLO>. Keo and her girly guys hahaLOL... they are so pretty! OOooooOoooOoO CSW in the shower aahlol

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
KNOCK KNOCK
i wonder if ani 1 is gonna git a kick outta this
but aniwai...
have you guys heard about the new [rumor] 13th member? o_O
for all i noe his name is Joo KyuHyun
and he's 18th...15 days older then Shim ChangMin
meaning his birthdate is feb 3, 1988

Keomany

Music.heal.All
thoyting said:
ahahLO>. Keo and her girly guys hahaLOL... they are so pretty! OOooooOoooOoO CSW in the shower aahlol
[post="119734"][/post]​
hahahahhah im laughing with you on that one Thoy.... :lmao:

yes sin that other member is not good looking but decent voice

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I saw some caps of them with their new look with the new member and they're looking pretty good. I can't wait to see the mv and listen to the song. I think the song was already released but I'm not sure about the MV, but I've been hearing that it's really good ^_^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
me too jam...i cant judge him yet cuz his voice is decent..never know he could be full of personality and end up being a funny person...sometime adding something might be what they need

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Anyone else watching their new show "Super Junior Full House"? It airs on Saturdays and it's about these two foreign girls coming to stay with SuJu for a month. I saw the first episode today and I laughed so hard! Those guys are so cute and are just hilarious! So many great moments so I won't be listing them off ^_^ Everyone should watch it! :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I heard about "Full House" can anyone post pictures of those two girls.. OMG THEY ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY!!! yeah I saw preview of it and the guys look so FUNNY!! they were rushing up to the girls when they went to pick them up.. man I hope the subteam decided to sub this show.. it seems pretty good and funny.. and might I ask CSW was looking GOOD on the previews ahhalol

Hey Jam.. whos clubbox have it.. can you post for me? THANKS!!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
right now I'm still DL SJ Full House show.. I saw preview at it look super funny and people give it good reviews.. so I cant wait to watch it.. Also I'm so gald that people at soompi are deciding to SUB the show.. so HAPPY!! cant wait.. cant wait!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
Donghae is so cute in full house...i just love how he pulls the book away from heechul and says "gimme my book" he is such a cutie....kibum's english is pretty good...he understands it very well...aniwaise...can't wait to see more

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I know! He's such a cutie! I love that part..."Give me back my book...I'm sorry" hahaaha... Those guys are so funny, lol and to be reading from a traveler's guide book too. And also Eunhyuk's random "your room number please?" Hahaha, his expression was like O_O

Ah, those two girls are so lucky...makes me jealous..:p

Anyways, I can't wait to see the second episode! Haha, it looks like they get to go shopping with Heechul.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
YES those girls are SUPER LUCKY and it looks like they get to go to the soccer event with SJ.. awwwwwwwwwww I want to be there too.. must be a great feeling to get to cheer with such HOT stars.. and epecially CSW.. damn them girls..

yeah its super funny.. how they try to speak english.. I am still laughing at Heehul... talking about "This is a CD" oh gosh like they dont know its a CD.. that why it is so FUNNY!