***Super Junior***

sisii

This show is too hilarious! :D omo Ki Bum and Shi Won *sigh* they are sooo cutee and hot!! Heechul looks hot too with dark hair hehe There is one scene that I find errmm a bit awkward, the way Shi Won wrap his arms around Heechul on the bed :blink: It was a bit touchy touchy for me..

Goshh those girls are soo lucky! I don't even know what to do if I were at their place.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha I know! Shiwon and Heechul were a little bit too close to each other throughout that whole episode. The hugging, arms wrapped around each other, and Shiwon was even protecting Heechul when Kangin kept hitting Heechul with the soccer ball. Haha, I've noticed that Shiwon is also really touchy, especially on gameshows. He always has his arms around the other guys ;) He's such a cutie though...his deep dimples makes me :wub:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
well i just got a chance to d.l it and its d.ling right now..from what im reading this sound funny so i cant wait and ill get back...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
keheheh LMAO
it is funny *stilllaughing*

Super Junior as Super Middle-Ages

Super Junior will NOT be rotating members - it is only a rumor. Even as they get older, they will still perform as Super Junior. Super Junior members were very clueless as to how this rumor got started.

Super Junior member, Kangin, mentioned with laughter, "I think it could be great if we could perform as Super Middle-Ages when we get older."

Although they are referred to as juniors, Super Junior members are generally not very young. The junior in part of their name was given because they had started to prepare for Super Junior when they were in middle and high school. Super was given as a way of expressing that all of the members of the group wanted to become the best in many different entertainment fields, such as acting, singing, hosting, etc.

Leader of the group, Eeteuk, said, "Our hairstyles have gotten shorter from our previous activities because we wanted to enhance our masculine appearances. Along with our masculine appearance, we will be showcasing a sexier image with dance routines involving lots of hip movements."

credits:hellow0827@osen.co.kr + tvfxqforever + H.O.T.-n-DBSK
so guess this says it all
no suju spliting ^___^
keheh super middle-ages LMAO too funni these dudes LOL

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahhaLOl about the whole thing with Siwon and Heechul.. I know they are a bit touchy.. but if you notice almost all the korean guys do it.. maybe it is just a korean thing ahahlol.. they are always touchy with each other... I find it weird all the time.. but I guess u get use to it.. its like how us girl act with our girlfriends.. I guess the guys do it too ahahlol

and yes Siwon is SO HOTTTTTTTT that dimple of his!! that my MAN hahalol.. but all the other members are not so bad themselves haahlol

cant wait for the subs and the next part.. those girls are SUPER LUCKY haha had to say it agian!

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
that's good to hear that they will not rotate and stay together....i just love their new look...but i still prefer the good boy look they had before....

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahhah thanks sin hunnie for that information..i agree very hot and badass..i love the new do's and the color on them..

yea i saw the full house it was funny but i didnt find it that funny no offense...lol but donghae is cute with his book..and shiwon and heechul those two could look like they are dating..very touchy couple lol..the heewon couple...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Leader of the group, Eeteuk, said, "Our hairstyles have gotten shorter from our previous activities because we wanted to enhance our masculine appearances. Along with our masculine appearance, we will be showcasing a sexier image with dance routines involving lots of hip movements."
Hahaha! I just found that quote really funny...enhancing their masculine appearances and a sexier image with dance routines involving hip movements :loool:

Aw, keomany, you didn't find it funny? I thought it was...hahaha probably because I'm so into them right now that I find anything that they do amusing :lol:

As for their new look, it looks great! I still like their previous look too. The only look that I didn't like on them was their debut style. Some of the member's hairstyles were just icky (Donghae, Heechul..)

sisii

^ eeeeekk JaM I loveee that Shi Won gif ^^ He's soo darn cute!!!

These guys are soo funny! They always crack me up. They are hyper too haha Ki Bum seem soo shy but he's kinda of a joker himself lol

I still can't get over about the way Shi Won touch Heechul. I'm having chills

sisii

I made some caps of Shi Won and Heechul's "brotherly" affection towards one another :lol: I'm totally destroying Shi Won oppa image :sweat: Credit me if taking :)

yup Super Junioir getting Super Touchy -_-

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol heechul and shiwon do look kute togither XD
but keo if they seem like they're dating then yunho and jaejoong r too then LMAO

but itz strange how u didn't find the show funni
i laughed till i thought i was gonna die LOL

heewon LMAO u dork!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Keo wouldn’t find anything funny cause she has no sense of humor hahaLOL..

Anyways.. THANKS Sisii for posting the caps.. I don’t really think nothing of it.. Cause all the korean guys do it.. It nothing new.. At first I found it disturbing myself when I saw Se7en and Taebin do it.. But than you get use to it.. Cause I guess it just a thing they do.. And Siwon and Heelchul botherly affection is bit distrubing but you get use to it.. Cause I don’t think their anywhere near being gay..

As fo Siwon.. Still LOVE him so HOT!! Ahah and Heelchul is so girly to me ahhalol.. I called him pretty.. Don’t think he is hot but pretty ahahLOL.. But he crack the hell out of me during full house.. Getting ready to fight that one white girl and talking about "This is a CD" ahhaLOL.. Oh gosh that was super funny..

Yeah KiBum seems like a shy boy.. During the introduction he really don’t talk much.. Well a little.. It was manily the others guys hahalol.. They were so silly but cute..

I just watch the whole I concert and saw there performance.. Yeah a lot of them change their hairstyle.. Which is a good thing.. Cause boy their hairstyles were werid.. Well some of them..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
kibummie is so adorkable LMAO
translating for the guys LOL
still can't believe he's from the states XD
and heechul is pretti silly

well the guys all togither LOL
gosh kangin LMAO did he realli had to dress up like tat for his intro
and thanx goodness siwon didn't hurt ani1 w/ tat ball
they're so curel to make bummie go first lol XD jk

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahha yea Jam i didnt find it funny...i just seen other show where its more funny with suju..but i did enjoy it..

whatever Thoy I dont want to fight with you on this thread cuz it suju....but i do too have humor...

ahahhah yes the heewon couple took my eyes on that one a lot ....they are soo cute and heechul is such a cutie pie lol...

i did love when kibum talked english but couldnt bey shindong on that one lol

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAH Keo I love you too!!!

Siwon is just so CUTE.. so In love with this boy..

There new look is similar to Vaness and Kanta style.. with the dress in black outfit ahahLOL.. but they are all so CUTE!! ahahlol.. While watching the I-Concert I just like them even more.. just cuties dancing around the place.. turn from little cuties to little HOTTIES ahahLOL

Keomany

Music.heal.All
awww Thoy I guess I love you too...i was going to say that too..but they look better than kangta and vanness...im loving this whole bad dark image they have..very sexy mans in black...and i love their song U..and most of all the performace lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Anyone watched part 2 of Full House? Some ppl at soompi said that it wasn't as fun as the first episode, however I still enjoyed it. I love the part where they met Kim Jongmin, hahaha! I just love Jongmin. He's so funny. Him and Kibum have "face same" lol. I thought Kibum looked sort of scary with the eye makeup and Heechul is just too pretty. Donghae was cute but he didn't do much in this episode. His fist fight with Kangin was funny though...haha no wonder everyone refers to Kangin as a bully. Hankyung was also cute, especially during their "This is a ____" game. Shiwon was so cute when he introduced the two girls to Epik High and they were talking to Tablo in English and Shiwon's just like O.O :D I want to see the next episode! It looks like they have an argument or something. Kibum looks kind of psyco when Shiwon was holding him back....I wonder what happened..??? I guess I'll find out next week ^_^

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
yeah Keo.. they look like cuties but Kangta and Vaness have a more manly appeal...

anyways.. THANKS Jam for the Information.. ohhh I cant wait to see it.. even though its not fun as part one I dont care cause its Siwon ahahlol.. sounds interesting.. oh did the girls meet KJM and epik high at the soccer show where they were wearing all red? DAMNIT those girls are just so LUCKY!! not only do they get to stay in a house full of cuties but they also get to meet other stars..

ahah I want to see the part where Tablo talk to the girls in english and watch Siwon expression ahahlol.. I bet its too cute and funny!!

haha yeah i agree when the guys have to wear those eye makeup.. I was like the hell.. It werid but I guess its part of the image?? ahhalol. ahaha Heelchul is always pretty.. that boy aink hot he just pretty ahahlol

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
JaM said:
Anyone watched part 2 of Full House? Some ppl at soompi said that it wasn't as fun as the first episode, however I still enjoyed it. I love the part where they met Kim Jongmin, hahaha! I just love Jongmin. He's so funny. Him and Kibum have "face same" lol. I thought Kibum looked sort of scary with the eye makeup and Heechul is just too pretty. Donghae was cute but he didn't do much in this episode. His fist fight with Kangin was funny though...haha no wonder everyone refers to Kangin as a bully. Hankyung was also cute, especially during their "This is a ____" game. Shiwon was so cute when he introduced the two girls to Epik High and they were talking to Tablo in English and Shiwon's just like O.O :D I want to see the next episode! It looks like they have an argument or something. Kibum looks kind of psyco when Shiwon was holding him back....I wonder what happened..??? I guess I'll find out next week ^_^
[post="126718"][/post]​

LOL yeah the i thought the first ep was funnier keheh
realli...kibum scary lookin...i thought he lookie pretti kute XD
but itz funni how heechul and that one gurl didn't have enough money to pay for their items so they had to put sum back keheh
LOL so true hanku was pretti funni keheh
he lost and had to wash the dishes and clean up after then...i think XD
and to say he cooked too LMAO
LOL can't wait for next sat >"<
*waits*