***Super Junior***

untinnu

sarNie Adult
you're welcome kaola..

and de nada sweetie_dan

btw..for those who are waiting for Super Junior's movie..I will try to get it up by tonight, I've already got the ost up..you can find it in my archive

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
heck yeah they are so hot. each and everyone of them change themself so drastically...
i love enhyuk so damn hot...and kang In kind of remind me of T.O.P a little, but just that T.O.P has a skinner and sunker face...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
suju album = good, although it'll be hard to imagine them singing most of their new songs with their new look lol
suju mv = remind me of Knock Out mets SS501 Unlock with a twist of TVXQ "O"

untinnu

sarNie Adult
suju album = good, although it'll be hard to imagine them singing most of their new songs with their new look lol
suju mv = remind me of Knock Out mets SS501 Unlock with a twist of TVXQ "O"
agree agree..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol xD i thought i was the only one who felt that way . . .
i thought i was going to have to hide behind something in case sharp objects are tossed my way for stating that statement xD

but gosh don't all the flame just reminds you of Knock Out
their style sorta reminds me of SS501 Unlock style though not really . . . but the setting really does remind me of that mv xD
the dancesteps some what kinda reminds me of "O" . . . and i guess the . . . imma have to rewatch the mv to remember xD

ooooo anyway have . . . you guys heard about the rumor about the leader of FT making bad comments about Super Junior and TVXQ?
well so far its a "rumor" i just hope it is . . . cuz FT did say they envy Super Junior ^^

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
Love their new look. Different, but Hot! Their new album is awesome. Didn't know whether it was going to be as good as the first one, cause their first album was awesome. But it is.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
lol xD i thought i was the only one who felt that way . . .
i thought i was going to have to hide behind something in case sharp objects are tossed my way for stating that statement xD
LMAO!! same here..some fans are crazy so it's best to keep things to yourself...

ooooo anyway have . . . you guys heard about the rumor about the leader of FT making bad comments about Super Junior and TVXQ?
well so far its a "rumor" i just hope it is . . . cuz FT did say they envy Super Junior ^^
yeah..I've heard of that rumor..in DBSK's community, SuJu's community, and in FT Island's community...never knew whether it was confirmed to be true or false..but they wouldn't..I mean..they couldn't right? DBSK practically own Asia...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^i agree about the keep it to yourself thing xD
i dont think the rumor was confirmed either . . . lets hope its just a rumor xD
cuz that rumor is pretty harsh, i mean MY junsu voice is annoying o_O
i can stab people for saying that xD jk
but yeah i'm sure if the rumor is true FT is digging their own grave knowing how both suju and tvxq fans are like in korea xD

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching SuJu's movie!!!!!!!

and it's....LOL..the boys' personalities really come out in that movie..tho..I'm not sure about Ryeowook..and Eeteuk was VERY cute!

totally recommend it!!!

and it's uploaded in my archive!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok..all these talks about FT Island, DBSK, and SuJu..

clearly right now, there's a war going on between Primadonna, Cassiopeia, and E.L.F...lawsuits might be needed..so the thing about FT Island saying bad stuff about Dong Bang Juniors can just be rumors amongst the fans..after all, they are crazy..the fans I mean..aish..can't somebody confirm it already?

anyways..so yeah..all I wanted to say is that Primadonnas' are 'declaring war' with Cassiopeia and E.L.F., if there's no apologies..then this can get really big..well, bigger than it already is..

seriously, these people are crazy..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
NEWS!

SM announced that Henry and Han Kyung will be the main members of Super Junior China, another Super Junior subgroup.

another SuJu subgroup....SM is crazy...