Supernatural

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
omg i lOve superNatural!!!! i watched all the episode never wanting ti miss this....
hahaha love Dean Wenchester!!!

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Did you hear, the director for this show died! :( Sad and now I wonder what will happen to the show. I like this show a lot and would hate to see it stop.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg I hope the show doesn't get cancelled; I think they probably turn it off for like a few months in respect to the former director and then restart with a new season; x3 I totally love Supernatural I love Jensen Ackles so much I went to see Bloody Valentine 3D just to feel like he's close to me lmao!

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I hope not!! I like that show a lot. LOL And yes, of course I like Jensen!! :drool: It's on tonight and I think it's a new one. Looking forward to it. I hate that it's on the same time as CSI, but I flip back between these two. ^_^

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO Did any of you watch lastnight episode? omg, check out Dean in that red short!!! :loool: It was so funny!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
jensen ackles is soooo dreamy :wub: he's 2nd on my list after Robert Pattinson. he's like a perfect male model :drool: Jared used to be cute, but he's engaged now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol today was a rerun of the episode where Dean catche's Ghost Sickness and the episode is absolutely hilarious! He is so freaking cute in this episode I couldn't help but smile and smile lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's official, Supernatural has been picked up for a 5th season...
I'm so glad it ended the way it did, how the show was going, with the brothers pitted against each other wasn't good for me...I loved their bond and relationship...
At least we can look forward to more Winchester bros next fall.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope they have many more seasons to come! I totally love that show. Jensen Ackles so freaking hawt -.-" I wonder if Lucifer was let free

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I was hoping to see Lucifer in form but I figured they wouldn't show it.

I totally knew the angels were up to no good. <_<

There's only one more season left. In the beginning the creators had already said that Supernatural would be around for only five seasons.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
5 Seasons? aww that sucks but then again I guess I can see why because once they've stopped Lucifer there is really nothing else to do, but then again I kind of wish they would be able to do it. Sometimes they pick it up for more seasons if there are enough viewers and audience. Cause I knew some of the shows after it ended they figured out some way to continue it. I think Supernatural would be worth continuing

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I think they had it planned for five seasons to kill it while it's on a high instead of dragging it out and wasting money. As much as I loved Buffy, that show went on much longer than it should've. It was because of the fans but I think because it dragged on for so long with not much material left to work with it starting falling fast. It might be why they don't want to drag Supernatural on for longer than is necessary. I'd whether they quit and end the series with a bang then drag it on for several more years and end abruptly because it got canceled (ie. like what happened with Angel and Kyle XY).

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Woohoo! I just heard that there might be a season six but it's not for sure yet.
At least we have season five to look forward to.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Six Season is the Max I prefer. Although I do love the show I have to agree with your earlier post dragging it out might get tiring to the viewers even though I'll be sad that it ended I'll have my dvd collection to refer back too! I hope that they do a different show with the pair.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Love, love this show and especially Jensen Ackles. He is such a HOTTIE!! This role fits him well, better than the character he played in Dark Angel. I miss that show too, back on topic, I'm glad Supernatural didn't get cancelled it's one of the greater shows that were from the WB era before UPN/WB merge to this CW.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
[size=2.5]Gosh, I'm so excited for this new season. The first episode started off real good. I'm gonna be sad when this series is over, but at the same time it's the right timing. At least I've got one more season to look forward too! I love Jensen Ackles <3 He's so Hawt. I hope the boys get a different show thats similar to supernatural and with a equal storyline.[/size]

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It was a really good episode, huh Tina? Dude, it was so shocking, one new twist after the next...and the humor is still there...

I heard this year, not only are they trying to bring the devil in, but God as well...supposedly God's been MIA in heaven because he's been on Earth, and that was the only reason why the angels could rebel like they did.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg I know it was so friggin good, but I think they are bringing in more characters is because they are looking to extend it more than 5 seasons. The only way to do that is if they keep a hook and adding more characters will be a great hook esp god and the devil

I have a hunch that god is probably one of the people that the boys helped out. Gawsh I can't wait to watch the rest of the season. I love love the humor in the show lol.

I love Dean Winchester <333 LOL You know what I realized that Winchester is the name of one of the top Rifles and Shotgun shell LOL