SUPERTEENS

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i am trying to find out where i can buy this superteens cd at?
i know its really old.. i used to have it on tape back in the days, but i was careless and lost it. i so regret that. anyways thanx in advance!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
iluvnumandoil said:
i am trying to find out where i can buy this superteens cd at?
i know its really old.. i used to have it on tape back in the days, but i was careless and lost it. i so regret that. anyways thanx in advance!
[post="35049"][/post]​

i have their cd its pretty good songs in there :)

Try ethaicd they might have it. Umm... I do have most of their concerts thou, but since i moved i left them all at home. YUP! :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yingerbug said:
Try ethaicd they might have it. Umm... I do have most of their concerts thou, but since i moved i left them all at home. YUP! :D
[post="35096"][/post]​
thanx, but i looked and didnt see it or maybe i wasnt looking hard enough

dee

sarNie Egg
yupers....i remember them.....someone uploaded a long time ago....and I downloaded it...but I'm not sure exactly where too...or i might have deleted it...I'll check my computer to see if I might still have it...and see if I can upload it for you....but it might be a while because I won't be back home until next week..... :D

L

lalalek

Hey if you guy's are still trying to find the SuperTeen album, Someone upload it in Buddie's Media, but if you guys are finding the original copy, good luck then..

juicee

sarNie Elites
i have the cd at home, but i won't be home til thanksgiving. if no one uploads it by then and if i remember, i'll upload it for ya.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I emailed Ethaicd about it before and they said the cd was out of print. I would love to buy this CD, too. Thank goodness someone uploaded these.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I remember this I still have the concet at Homei n Cali. Been almost ten years. :lol: I remember Num gave oil a kiss on the cheeks and Oil kiss him back that was cute.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
dee said:
yupers....i remember them.....someone uploaded a long time ago....and I downloaded it...but I'm not sure exactly where too...or i might have deleted it...I'll check my computer to see if I might still have it...and see if I can upload it for you....but it might be a while because I won't be back home until next week..... :D
[post="35190"][/post]​
cant see

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
haha...i remember superteens. i still have their MV wen they were in a car or on a boat. good song tho. missed them days...i kno i have it somewhere in my house...its on tape...its so old now...mayb ill watch it wen im bored...usually over the summer vacation i watched all the old concert n MV on tape. i have so many mixed concert in there. Like Dr.kids, Nig n touch, boyscout(sp?), JJ, n many more....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
haha...i remember superteens. i still have their MV wen they were in a car or on a boat. good song tho. missed them days...i kno i have it somewhere in my house...its on tape...its so old now...mayb ill watch it wen im bored...usually over the summer vacation i watched all the old concert n MV on tape. i have so many mixed concert in there. Like Dr.kids, Nig n touch, boyscout(sp?), JJ, n many more....
[post="36141"][/post]​
Yeah, same here, I still watch my old tapes that consists of various artists from selected concerts.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Yeah, same here, I still watch my old tapes that consists of various artists from selected concerts.
[post="38946"][/post]​
can ya upload the mv for us please...i miss them...use to love them.... :D