Supporting Actors/ Actresses worth promoting!

P

PrincessKarina

Hehe it’s cool, no harsh feeling LOVES :icon12::icon12::icon12:

~~

These two girls when too tan do lose their appeal. Stay on the lighter side please. Lol :p
Right. I don’t like too dark but a little tan is nice. Too pale is not my thing either. (Like the Korean girls uh no thanks).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ghostly pale is not attractive. To me the most beautiful is olive skin. Something about that complexion makes a person glow.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously I’m not hating but I just don’t see what everyone else may see in Yoghurt. She’s not my type of beauty. She has such a firm hard looking face. It’s not soft and feminine. And she sure looks 30 plus years old. o_O
She is prettier than Poo :celebrate16: . Kidding kidding lol I feel she got the type of beauty I like with a certain dark vibe. Her facial bone structure reminds me a lil bit of disney Pocahontas. When I look at her pictures in LR teasers and all I think she is the prettiest of the cast

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

She is prettier than Poo :celebrate16: . Kidding kidding lol I feel she got the type of beauty I like with a certain dark vibe. Her facial bone structure reminds me a lil bit of disney Pocahontas. When I look at her pictures in LR teasers and all I think she is the prettiest of the cast
:celebrate16:Back at you! Lol true about Yoghurt looking Pocahontas! I saw bits and pieces of LR and yes I agree she’s way more attractive looking than Yaya or the other princess. ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Let's be honest ch3 is a mixed-white actresses channel freak.
Lol or at least they try soooooo hard to get mixed white breeds as much as possible lol

Honestly I do not find any of their halfies appealing, in fact many are so mediocre and thick and whatever for me! With the exception of Yaya— she has seem to prove herself over the years, she’s one better looking halfie. Oh— Mai too lol but she looks more Asian to me. I find full Asian Thais so much more prettier and handsome, just so more beautifully glowing. Hehehhe :D

P

PrincessKarina

And for me my favorite halfie is always Poo! She’s exotic and HOT! I’m not talking acting here...:p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol or at least they try soooooo hard to get mixed white breeds as much as possible lol

Honestly I do not find any of their halfies appealing, in fact many are so mediocre and thick and whatever for me! With the exception of Yaya— she has seem to prove herself over the years, she’s one better looking halfie. Oh— Mai too lol but she looks more Asian to me. I find full Asian Thais so much more prettier and handsome, just so more beautifully glowing. Hehehhe :D
Matty is a good actress with a dangit body. Pat got a great body as well just she is still not a great actress. My issue is Ch3 is giving off the message that only European looking women or a certain type of beauty is worthy of being celebrated. This message conveyed through their castings to full thai girls viewing their dramas might be dangerous and create a complex within them

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matty is a good actress with a dangit body. Pat got a great body as well just she is still not a great actress. My issue is Ch3 is giving off the message that only European looking women or a certain type of beauty is worthy of being celebrated. This message conveyed through their castings to full thai girls viewing their dramas might be dangerous and create a complex within them
Matts body is bangin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea I can see that a lot. It’s like they live in this paradigm of praising “whiteness” and stepping on their own a lot. Not very fair, tbh.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The only way they stop promoting halfies are when the population in general stop idolizing westrn look. But I don't see that happening any time soon because to them the definition of beautiful is pointed nose, big eyes, light skin. The channel is just feeding what the public wants.

P

PrincessKarina

The only way they stop promoting halfies are when the population in general stop idolizing westrn look. But I don't see that happening any time soon because to them the definition of beautiful is pointed nose, big eyes, light skin. The channel is just feeding what the public wants.
Agree. It’s all about money these days. It’s quite sad but true! Reality is that!

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
It is refreshing to see that most of the actors/actresses listed here have somewhat been promoted to nangeks and praeks! With 2023 about to end, I a thinking of reigniting this discussion again. So, during this era, which supporting actors and actresses do you think deserve promotions from their channel?