Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i wish i could but its so hard to summarize these type of drama. i know its just the beginning but i find it very interesting. havent seen a good action drama in so long

CTR

The Realist guy here period
^^i wish i could but its so hard to summarize these type of drama. i know its just the beginning but i find it very interesting. havent seen a good action drama in so long
In the first episode, Ken kept missing the bad guys on the motorcycle at close range too. My mom and I was like what kind of detective are you if you can even shoot the bad guys from close range. :lol: :D Well, at the end, he got the job done. Ken is such a hard a** especially toward Vicky. I like it cause he was to casual with Janie in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng especially when she was annoying him. haha. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, it was so cute/funny on epi 2 when ken was messing up vickys hair and then he took off his shirt jus so that the bad guy would believe they are really husband and wife

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, you might get lost while watching it. but heres the summary for epi 2. credit to leila @ ITL

ken and vicky are now living together and they have to convince everyone around that they are a married couple. their story is that they were married last year, but she wasn't living with him because she was terribly attached to her mother, and now her mother has just died, so ken insisted on her coming to live with ken. ken does things to make people believe that they are married. he's quite smart in this lakorn. vicky has told everyone in her family that she was going to europe with her friends, her uncle is convinced that she doesnt want her brother to come back and that she want the company and fortune for herself, which is untrue. the only person she told what she was doing was her mom. so vicky has changed her idenity and ken has changed his background. they go to, kind of like seminar to recruit new members to soleil and they are taken into seperate rooms to be interviewed, to see if they are legit or not. when oliver sees vicky, he is instantly taken aback from her, and he likes her. oliver sends a soleil couple to ken and vickys place to put a voice transmitter in their house to see if they're lying or not. of course genious ken knows this and he starts talking like he wasnt lying and finds the device, when ever they talk, they use scripts because oliver has people watching their every move. they are invited to go to the soleil camp in chieng mai, and they accept, and are on their way. The soleil people are following them, and of course ken knows this, but doesn't tell vicky. they stop at a hotel, because ken says that he doesnt want to get to the came late because he want to be able to look around the base.

it ended there

edit:the whole purpose of ken/vicky doing that is cuz shes trying to find her brother which is @ the soleil camp so vicky hired ken to be her detective. hes smart in here too!

Viforever

sarNie Egg
WOW, so many good dramas from ch 3. Vicky and Ken are super cute together. Ken character is very cool, funny, charming and damn smart. What a funny and adorable couple!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Do you guys know who sang the ending theme of this lakorn? Or have you heard it before? I want the song badly lol.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
if it's hard 2 summarized does tat mean it'll be hard for me to understand if i dun understand Thai?..argh! which day or days is this lakorn airing?

There so much going on here and there are telling the story as the lakorn is going. Flash back to the past and stuff like that. I think Tinah hit it right on the head on the description but it would be a little difficult to understand if you don't understand Thai.

Tinah - Is this lakorn only airing two times a week?

tinah

sarNie Coma
There so much going on here and there are telling the story as the lakorn is going. Flash back to the past and stuff like that. I think Tinah hit it right on the head on the description but it would be a little difficult to understand if you don't understand Thai.
Tinah - Is this lakorn only airing two times a week?
it would get confusing too

yep. only wed-thurs

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ok gals and guys too...here is a question to stump you even more....Is this lakorn related to the one lakorn that had Au. T, Ace, and I think it was Cherry and her sister...cause I vaguely remember when this thread was started someone had mentioned it and the psychic guy that's named Tinapop, you know the guy with the long hair I think that was what Ace played in that lakorn...another words...Did Ace play the psychic character in that lakorn? IF so then that is super cool....

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
where do i start? i like the story line, it's interesting but there are a few things that i have to talk about:
1. vicky's hair in a ponytail, she looked so uptight. i was relieved when they made it shorter but she has got to do something with the new do, don't leave it hanging like that.
2. her outfits are not cute! she looked so pretty in the flashback at the end of episode one, what happened?
3. the whole cult thing, interesting but kinda creepy.
4. ken is looking very hot!
5. the pr'ek and ne'ek arguments, love them! it's cute when they're lovey dovey but every good lakorn has them bickering in the beginning.
6. saw a beach scene in the end credits so i'm waiting for that.
7. ken and vicky just look so cute together!