Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

oh. i also had a flash that the kid might be an adult...but can't figure out that could be. :huh: as for the container, they might be either testing out new drugs or trying to brain wash the dude somehow. :eek:

yeah. so far so good. i like mysteries. i kind of get bored of lakorn where everything is revealed already, & all we're waiting for is for the characters to find out. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dito. its exciting watching these type of drama cuz its mysterious and keeps you wondering whats gonna happen next.

the little girl is so cute. i bet when she grows up she will become n'ek one day.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
gosh, this lakorn is disturbing ahha. that little girl. omg do you see the way she looks at ken? HAHAAHAH she probabaly does hecka like him in reality. no im kidding but yeah, i hope there are more love scenes! (= ken is soooooooooooper hot. omggggggg i still can't believe noi got him =/ rawr

tinah

sarNie Coma
im amaze by the little girls acting. she play her role so well for a child star.ken even complimented her acting

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hhhahaa man im so upset i rented the discs at the video store and they mixed up the disc so I got Likit Kammathep instead of this lakorn! I was like dude wtheck LOL

is the kid mixed?

can't wait to watch the following eps. all the police force dudes get caught? :eek:

judyp

sarNie Adult
so would you guys recommend this lakorn? i started watching it, but it was a little too weird that i stopped (i don't know..its something different i suppose) and went on to watch likit khammatape.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
A lakorn with a little kid as a nang'rai is pretty entertaining. Evil cute lol.

Edit: I change my mind. I think the little kid is the boss of the whole cult thing.

maijune

SarNie Adult
that's what i thought too...the little girl might be the boss and the real tua rai of the lakorn...she must be an adult but in the child body...and she is the special lady that the long hair guy keeps telling ken and vicky to be aware of/watch out for...vicky thought the special lady is the doctor but actually it was the little girl...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
that's what i thought too...the little girl might be the boss and the real tua rai of the lakorn...she must be an adult but in the child body...and she is the special lady that the long hair guy keeps telling ken and vicky to be aware of/watch out for...vicky thought the special lady is the doctor but actually it was the little girl...

I agree with you. I think she is the special lady that Ken's friend keeps telling her to be aware of. I don't think it's the other lady that Ken and Vicky are assuming.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I got tape 1-2 and I don't really like it... To tell the truth... This might be Ken's worst yet.

numfon

sarNie Adult
^ are you serious? haha i'm fine with this lakon. he's so 'guan' in this one. :lol: i think his worse lakon EVER was Sai Lub Sai Sadue or something.. with Nott in it too. i couldn't even finish the first tape on that one. -_-

Bou

sarNie Adult
I actually really really like this lakorn, its different and unique, ken and vicky look hot together, the little girl kind of pisses me off because she is so clingy to ken! lol but i hope theres going to be some cute scenes between ken and vicky soon. I cant wait to see the next episode!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken and Nott was ok though but i don't like the 2 girls in that one but sure i will want to watch Ken and Vicky. I wish that vicky some would replace Noi Bussakorn for the Hot Ken. I've seen the preview and i already got excited.