Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^according to one of the fan @ tv3, its airing Nov 22nd on the next wed-thurs slot. yay, the mag is already out? finally!

tinah

sarNie Coma
the mag. cover. gosh, finally we'll get to see this. i love the casting. oilver and nan chanita is also in here. havent seen them in ages.

credit to leila @ itl

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
it's finally out....any preview of the drama?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoo..looks cool..goodnes..wat's up w/ my pra'eks and guns these days..chakrit in mafia tee ruk and now ken...goodness...hey! did our dream of Mafia Ken come true??

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep. the teaser already aired! Sc. credit to JoeJoEZaNg* @ tv3

ken's lookin mighty hawt there. he actually look the same but alittle younger. too bad theres only 1 sc of him and vicky. maybe he might have another on screen couple and he already got 3 too lol.

maijune

SarNie Adult
why are they dressing like that...is vicky in a gang or something b/c it seem like that...and ken is a cop right?...any storyline?

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Ken played a detective who was hired by Vicky to bring back her little brother from a secret docrine.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
http://www2.thaitv3.com/board/index.php?sh...=11527&st=0
วันพุธ-พฤหัสบดี สืบลับรหัสรั� นำ�สดงโดย เคน ธีรเดช �ละ วิ��ี้ สุนิสา เริ่ม พฤ 22 พ.ย. นี้

It says "Sueb Lub Rahut Ruk", starring Ken & Vicky, will be broadcasted on Wed-Thu, starting Thu Nov 22.

I don't know if it's true.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
not a action fan but i probably will watch it because of vicky and it's about time she's with a "hot" guy...beside num and aon...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Whooww! P'Ken looks totallie mouth-watering..i actuallie saw a glimpse of tis lakorn during the airing of Mafia Tee Ruk....i wish there wuz more news on tis lakorn...it's like okay okay! BOOM! it's gonna air...but i'm excited to see tis one...miss P'Ken...even more now than ever becuz he's married now **cry**

tis is action rite? maybe they had all tose special effects tat's why it took them soo long to edit it....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That means it's airing after... Umm... Gosh, what's that lakorn's name with Benz!?...Mmmmm... Ah! Rai Rissiya?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep. one of the fans said its set to air after rai rissaya on nov. 22nd. yay, more of ken!..cant wait to see how well him and vicky work together