Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
I heard this lakorn was made like a year or 2 years ago...but never really release out yet until this year. As you can see Ken looks a bit younger and skinny and Oliver haven't seen him on the screen for quite sometime now. Chakrit does look alittle bit younger too..hehe.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
so did it end today? cuz i juz watched episode 10 and i was a bit confused in the end 0_o because that lil grl irene came back but then it had da writing in the end sayin it ended!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I heard this lakorn was made like a year or 2 years ago...but never really release out yet until this year. As you can see Ken looks a bit younger and skinny and Oliver haven't seen him on the screen for quite sometime now. Chakrit does look alittle bit younger too..hehe.
as i watched this week's episodes, i also noticed it after you mentioned it.... the movie does seems like it was made recently.... i dont know why they would wait so long to release it.... i love these two together!

so did it end today? cuz i juz watched episode 10 and i was a bit confused in the end 0_o because that lil grl irene came back but then it had da writing in the end sayin it ended!
yea, the last episode was a lil wierd, i think they just rushed thru everything so the ending wasnt that great.... i hope they make a sequel or something; there's too many unanswered questions and they need more character development, i think.... but overall, the lakorn was pretty good; i really enjoyed the storyline.

i think the end was this episode, cuz i remember my mom tellin me that its done this week; she saw them talk about it on tv

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
ooo ok but hey, at least they got married! dat was cute =) she got an honorable marriage since ken is a police =)
i hope the make a sequel though!

pyh

sarNie Elites
yeah, the ending was too rushed. the lil girl came back. also, there's a mystery about her uncle too. seems like he was also involved. he took his pictures and hide them. and at the end, he looked like he was on drugs or something and acted strange. i always thought he was involved. there's just too many unanswered questions at the end. i liked both of them, but there's just not enough love scenes and no chemistry at all.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yeah, the ending was too rushed. the lil girl came back. also, there's a mystery about her uncle too. seems like he was also involved. he took his pictures and hide them. and at the end, he looked like he was on drugs or something and acted strange. i always thought he was involved. there's just too many unanswered questions at the end. i liked both of them, but there's just not enough love scenes and no chemistry at all.
i thought the same with the uncle, the ending was a little strange,so that it that how it ends :huh:

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i know!!!! they needed more love scenes in there!!! omg, i was waiting and waiting, but they never came and all of a sudden they're in love with each other! im sure these two would have had great chemistry if their relationship was more developed

maijune

SarNie Adult

i think you guys might misunderstood about the pictures...if you guys talking about the pics in the yellow envelope that vicky took from her uncle's office then that is sarut the bad guy, or so called boyfriend of vicky...not the uncle...he is good guy(though he's mean but that's only his personality or attitudes)....at first vicky wanted to caught the uncle by trying to find evidence in the uncle's office but when she found the pics she know it's sarut instead and that's why she was kidnapped by him...at the end vicky also apologized to the uncle because she misunderstood him and thought he is the guy that came to see her brother at sueb lurb...

why the pics was in the uncle's office is because he found it in his younger brother(vicky's younger uncle) office...the younger uncle got shot because he was suspicious of sarut and have hired a spy on sarut...when younger uncle found out he get shot but didn't died..and when the older uncle found the pics he knew as well and that's why he also get shot but survived also...

anyway, the ending was not really unsolved because irene came back and just that...so it means the main bad guy not die yet....and there will be another sueb lurb....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The wedding scene was cute. Ken should've took cute pics like that with Noi lol. You know if I didn't see the card I would've thought they were saying Eileen all along instead of Irene. Anyways, Irene's a crazy bitch.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
whoO! part 2? Irene is a crazy ***** I agree. HAHA! the ending photo shoot is cuteeee (=

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was very good i finish it in one night didnn't even sleep at all rite wen i got it i watched it all the way thru it was very interesting