T.Tinker's CREATION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
LOL. They were doing an event together a couple of weeks ago. There were pics on IGs and I think on their official fb pages too. If I have the pics I'd send them to you but I don't -.-

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Oooh.....that Confort event right? yeah I saw some pix, I wanted to do some artworks of them but the pics I saw werent HQ enough or it wasnt "fin" enough...I'll see if smilez have some and if theres any artworks of Mteam u want me to do, u can just send me the pics here or on FB but i do have to warn you, my artworks are always simple as you can see from the previous artworks Ive done and BTW, its been awhile since u visited AF girl.....nice to have you back :wink:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Haha ikr? Im trying to fit AF back in my schedule. Its good to be back. Its been too long. I miss the FF & Artwork section. Lol. But i'll def have some pics for you to make banners for me soon. Lol. I see some of your Chalida's here. Hope you dont mind if I post them on our Mteam IG.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Some Fah Jarod Srai & Jao Sao Salatan banners. I got lazy with my text so yea lol

and some of JSS...these pics were cute :blush:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
uber cute banners thip :D
I feel guilty now.. I promised my friend I was going to make her some JSS pieces but... ehhh..... I haven't :(

btw, can you tell me what font you've been using for the titles?  I find it to be so cute :3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Oh yay! I finally had Darvil reset my old password so I got my old acct back...YAY!!!!! So from now on, I will be using this acct NOT the Tubbytinker07 one

heres a few more of FJS

eventho I dont have the yadech fever like I used to but this photoshoot was cute and loving the scenery actually...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Glad you got your account back Thip :)
Was it through my method or a different one?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Just in love with Michelle & shariff from FJS...especially this scene [which I have yet to watch from todays epsisode] the way they were looking/smiling at each other  :spin:

I didnt think tui and Kwan would have chemistry but they actually do