Taew Natapohn Discussions

P

PrincessKarina

I am all about the pra'ek - Nadech, Mario, Mark, and I'll throw JJ and Great in there for extra. lol. Okay, not going to put all these in Taew's page. lol.

I want to see Taew w/ Great. I read he wants to be in a lakorn with her.
Thanks sweetie for understanding! I don’t want drama! I just want to keep things civil and be open minded to a level! Lol. I don’t hate I just don’t care for certain actors or actresses! But oh my! Yes Grate has been saying he wants to work with Taew. JJ said that and he’s getting 2 lakorns back to back with her! He’s fortunate! But Taew is so talented though! I can see actors interested in starring with her. :p

P

PrincessKarina

I can't do James Ma. I JUST DON'T GET IT. No offense to his fans.
It’s all good! You speak your mind nicely! I’m neutral with JMA though. He has yet to wow me. I’d pick him over JJ! But I want to see Taew with JMA too. :p

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks sweetie for understanding! I don’t want drama! I just want to keep things civil and be open minded to a level! Lol. I don’t hate I just don’t care for certain actors or actresses! But oh my! Yes Grate has been saying he wants to work with Taew. JJ said that and he’s getting 2 lakorns back to back with her! He’s fortunate! But Taew is so talented though! I can see actors interested in starring with her. :p
I agree and no need to have dramas between all the fans - whether they're newer fans or super fans or delusional fans. I appreciate everyone's opinion - y'all crazy if yours are different than mine j/k..:risas3:( my opinion:)).

P

PrincessKarina

I agree and no need to have dramas between all the fans - whether they're newer fans or super fans or delusional fans. I appreciate everyone's opinion - y'all crazy if yours are different than mine j/k..:risas3:( my opinion:)).
Agree! We all just need to stay humble. Speak your mind nicely. And if you communicate broadly about certain topics it shouldn’t be taken out of context. :p

sarNie Juvenile
Oh? I wanted to watch that lakorn too but that just wasn’t my type of storyline. Plus I’m not a fan of Nadech or Yaya so I cannot sit through with this overrated couple with my favorite actor and actress! Lol
Speaking of Rising Run...even though it's not your type of storyline, you should definitely watch it. The way Taew and Mario looked at one another in that drama was just wow. Their eye contact moments, and there were plenty of it, talk about chemistry!!!!! Those two were just amazing. And just do what I did whenever nadech and Yaya shows up...fastforward. Haha....can't stand this overrated couple either. I'm still pissed about them being the main couple in the Nakee movie. Taew and Ken got screwed. Totally going to boycott the movie.

P

PrincessKarina

Speaking of Rising Run...even though it's not your type of storyline, you should definitely watch it. The way Taew and Mario looked at one another in that drama was just wow. Their eye contact moments, and there were plenty of it, talk about chemistry!!!!! Those two were just amazing. And just do what I did whenever nadech and Yaya shows up...fastforward. Haha....can't stand this overrated couple either. I'm still pissed about them being the main couple in the Nakee movie. Taew and Ken got screwed. Totally going to boycott the movie.
Thanks for the info. I will think about it. I like Mario and I love Taew. I also thought it was unfair that Yadech will be in Nakee 2. Ken P and Taew should star as the main pranang and there’s it! I am not planning to tune in. We’ll see since I miss Ken P and Taew much! :(

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, these girls and their beautiful skins. Do they not have any pores at all? Taew is so pretty and glowing.
I am sure they do , they are human :facepalm: well at least I liked to believe they do so I don't feel so bad for having pores :risas3:

Yes agree! bored twiddling my thumbs trying to find something to watch besides old videos and lakorns. Rising Sun series of her and Mario is on Youtube right now. Am watching it here and there since it's HD clearer than when I last saw it.
Oh? I wanted to watch that lakorn too but that just wasn’t my type of storyline. Plus I’m not a fan of Nadech or Yaya so I cannot sit through with this overrated couple with my favorite actor and actress! Lol
I tried watching it here and there but can't get into it. Storyline kinda confuses me and beside not too keen on lakorn with too much violent and action .. but I will be honest I did went straight to the onsen bath and bed scene with Taew and Mario :risas3: now that was very steamy :naughty2:
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree! We all just need to stay humble. Speak your mind nicely. And if you communicate broadly about certain topics it shouldn’t be taken out of context. :p
I think everyone should be open to opinions/constructive criticism given by other , whether we choose to agree with them or not. Some time other opinions can and will open our eyes to what we may not have known or see, that is why regardless whether or not I agree or disagree with someone I am always open to hear what they have to say. As long as their opinion isn’t a straight put down or attack then it’s all good and in the end if we don't agree on certain topic or opinions we should just agree to disagree and end it without any dramas :thumbup:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Mote pics from the event on 03.11.17 Cr. As tagged
Cute clip on IG of Mark and Taew having their pics taken together :aaaaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BbCXHrohn6P/
JN and MM linked arm as they reunited at the event :aaaaa:Mark face is saying "yep I am a pretty lucky arm in arm with this gorgeous looking girl":worship2:
6DED5F15-D21C-4A7F-AFF0-E57EC6BE45A0-918-000000BA180516C2.jpeg

All smiles :)
IMG_2558.JPG

Those eyes and lips arghh I am officially inlove with you girl :risas3:

IMG_2560.JPG

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Mote pics from the event on 03.11.17 Cr. As tagged
Cute clip on IG of Mark and Taew having their pics taken together :aaaaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BbCXHrohn6P/
JN and MM linked arm as they reunited at the event :aaaaa:Mark face is saying "yep I pretty lucky arm in arm with this gorgeous looking girl":worship2:
View attachment 8408

All smiles :)
View attachment 8410

Those eyes and lips arghh I am officially inlove with you girl :risas3:

View attachment 8409
Ok Taew is ALL hot here! I agree on those beauty eyes and lips! Yes I can’t get over her! ;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
They sure did have great chemistry in the rising sun from the osen scene . I had to go straight to watch that scene cuz it looked so steaming hot :aaaaa: I think I might even give their first lakorn together a try .

P

PrincessKarina

They sure did have great chemistry in the rising sun from the osen scene . I had to go straight to watch that scene cuz it looked so steaming hot :aaaaa: I think I might even give their first lakorn together a try .
Yes and then let me know. Is there English subs for this lakorn?