Taew Natapohn Discussions

P

PrincessKarina

Yes there is! It's on YouTube.

This is probably one of my favorite scenes even though I have a lot from the lakorn...
Aw cute! Thanks for sharing and informing me. I might give it a chance! :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

There's also eng sub for plerng toranong too...another one that I've watched multiple times

Lol. This one I watched bits and pieces. I wasn’t sure if it has English subs. Now I know! Thanks!

Demelza

sarNie Egg
@Demelza when did you start liking Taew? :love:
I'm a bit a late bloomer as I started to notice her in LSR. Though I agree Nadech didn't give his all in that lakorn (which a bit of a waste as he should've shown his true potential along side a great actress like Taew). Her face expression for every scenes was effortless and flawless. Then I watched Nakee....and as they say the rest is history. it was a done deal! This girl is just so talented. But one thing I really like about her is her professionalism and natural chemistry with all her co-stars and the fact that she doesn't allow herself to 'attach' to any koojin. I believe that's how a serious actor grows in the industry rather than letting yourself riding on the same 'formula'. I bet her new lakorn with James Ji will be another hit as she will always give her best regardless who's her sparing partner. So that's how I started to like Taew❤❤❤

P

PrincessKarina

I'm a bit a late bloomer as I started to notice her in LSR. Though I agree Nadech didn't give his all in that lakorn (which a bit of a waste as he should've shown his true potential along side a great actress like Taew). Her face expression for every scenes was effortless and flawless. Then I watched Nakee....and as they say the rest is history. it was a done deal! This girl is just so talented. But one thing I really like about her is her professionalism and natural chemistry with all her co-stars and the fact that she doesn't allow herself to 'attach' to any koojin. I believe that's how a serious actor grows in the industry rather than letting yourself riding on the same 'formula'. I bet her new lakorn with James Ji will be another hit as she will always give her best regardless who's her sparing partner. So that's how I started to like Taew❤❤❤
Aw! You put this post together beautifully! Thanks for sharing! I love love love her! She’s a natural and I agree she keeps it professional among her co-stars. I also cannot wait for JJ and Taew’s 2 upcoming lakorn. Watch out!

P

PrincessKarina

Haha...she was such a spoiled brat in this one and mario was such a good guy. It was a good lakorn though and the ending? That ending was truly one of the sweetest.
Aw! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am also a late bloomer, only discovered her late this year Lolz watched Nakee and the rest was history for me and then started stalking her on IG and watching her interviews( even though I don't understand thai :risas3:) but she seem to come across as very grounded, down to earth and friendly so from there I am now officially inlove with this girl :risas3:

I am not a huge fan of Nadech but he is cute :facepalm: and I did enjoyed LSR, their love scenes was very sweet and she had great chemistry with Nadech. I would love to see them pair up again but with a better more dramatic storyline but I want real kisses and no camera angle kisses this time:facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
What about you @4416 did you share when you fell for our talented Taew? :thumbup:
I don't think I did. My very first lakorn of hers was Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun with Aum. I hate, hate weak female characters and Taew's character was one of the weakest female characters ever. I should've watched one episode and stopped because that's what I usually do when the female character is that weak. But for some reason, I didn't stop. I kept watching and the more I watched, the more I fell in love with Taew. I just knew there was something special and talented about this girl. The way she portrayed her character and was able to pull my emotions with her eyes, her facial expressions. She just blew me away. After that, I've watched every lakorn of hers. I've watched her grown into an even more talented actress. And I also like the fact that she doesn't have to rely on her co-star to rise to the top. She relies on her own talent and hard work. She can make any of her co-stars look good and make the lakorn a hit. Even the stiffest actors. She doesn't need any hardcore promotions. You already know what you're going to get when you watch a Taew lakorn.

P

PrincessKarina

I don't think I did. My very first lakorn of hers was Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun with Aum. I hate, hate weak female characters and Taew's character was one of the weakest female characters ever. I should've watched one episode and stopped because that's what I usually do when the female character is that weak. But for some reason, I didn't stop. I kept watching and the more I watched, the more I fell in love with Taew. I just knew there was something special and talented about this girl. The way she portrayed her character and was able to pull my emotions with her eyes, her facial expressions. She just blew me away. After that, I've watched every lakorn of hers. I've watched her grown into an even more talented actress. And I also like the fact that she doesn't have to rely on her co-star to rise to the top. She relies on her own talent and hard work. She can make any of her co-stars look good and make the lakorn a hit. Even the stiffest actors. She doesn't need any hardcore promotions. You already know what you're going to get when you watch a Taew lakorn.
Lol wow! Beautifully said too! Thanks! I’m glad you are here too! Loving Taew! Yes I agree she grew to be so talented and professional! She doesn’t rely on her koojin or her co-stars to rise. This is another big reason why I adore her to the fullest! She’s charming!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Well put :thumbup::worship2: and your prediction was right, she is now like one of the top actress in the industry :thumbup: when you watch Taew's lakorn it's like you no longer see her as Taew or the character itself .. you actually feel like you are watching someone real life unravel on screen :facepalm: if that make sense? One of the greatest thing about her acting is you can tell the difference in her portrayal of each characters role given to her. For example her role as Nakee she didn't bring any of those characters traits from Nakee to her role has MM in RAknara. As viewers you were able to watch her as MM and actually not think of or see her as Nakee or kumkeo. :thumbup: (Don't know of it makes any sense to you guys) :risas3:

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
Well put :thumbup::worship2: and your prediction was right, she is now like one of the top actress in the industry :thumbup: when you watch Taew's lakorn it's like you no longer see her as Taew or the character itself .. you actually feel like you are watching someone real life unravel on screen :facepalm: if that make sense? One of the great thing about her acting is you can tell the difference in her portrayal of each characters role given to her. For example her role as Nakee she didn't bring any of those characters traits from Nakee to her role has MM in RAknara. As viewers you were able to watch her as MM and actually not think of or see her as Nakee or kumkeo. :thumbup: (Don't know of it makes any sense to you guys) :risas3:
It makes sense. And that's part of her professionalism. She gives her all to each character that she portrays. She gives each character their own individuality and personality. Nakee was such a huge huge success, but she didn't let that bleed into Rak Nakara. People were still talking about Jao Mae Nakee/Kum Kaew while Rak Nakara was airing, but she kept the two separate and was focused on being Man Mueng.