Tahley Sarb Nok Kawao

vina_lek

there are actually a lot of characters in this lakorn to follow... might get overwhelming. :huh: there's arnus' mom & his 4 siblings. then, there's the 3 sisters. :eek:

i'm interested to see if arnus' character changes any. it's actually refreshing to see a lakorn that doesn't focus the storyline on the typical pra'eg.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I saw tape 1. I couldn't believe that they had three sisters (same blood) get involved with the same in this lakorn. It's disgusting. I hope the pr'eng didn't end up with any of the sisters. Anyways, I wish Arnus potrait a different character in here. Pok was definitely really old in here...it's not just her hairstyles or her clothings. It's Pok herself. I wish they had someone else as the leading actor and make the sisters as far cousins instead. I love Arnus to see Arnus...but I'm going to pass this lakorn.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i watched up to episode 4...waiting for someone to upload 5 and up via sendspace or megaupload or something b/c the current links is taking me 11 hours!!! anyway, so far, i like it. it looks like the ending might not be very happy though...

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know the story line? It is gross how Arnas sleep around with Pok's sister and than later on they will be together(I'm thinking since they are the main actor). I think that Pok sister sister that was with Arnas will die and the guy that she was going to get marry to will end up wth Arnas older adopted sister. I'm just guessing from the preview.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Any summary from esp 4-7. I missed those esp, can't download from the link. But thnak for taking the time to upload. and thank bunnii for 8 and 9

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, i dont like this type of role that arnas is taking...it is so like leurd nai din. the 2nd sister will be pregnant based on the preview, it might have those r scene with the n'ek since she is so snobby, and seem like p'ek kinda want to get her for being stuck up and such. Since she knows hes trying to jap blah sorng meu.

i really believe he might end up alone like someone mention since all of this is going to catch up to him at the end. man i dislike this kind of lakorn so much. dont get me wrong i am a fan of arnas too...just dont like his roles in these last two lakorns..argh!

regarding johnny anfone, i didnt like him, cause he used to play in alot of lakorn with this similiar type of roles too
(no offense to anyone)

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, you are right maybe he won't get anyone and the middle sister did get pregnant and he also sleep with the younger sister so how will he end up with the oldest sister? Hoping he will change soon but right he is getting in my nerve.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just wonder, maybe paem and mat are both adopted, only pim is the really daughter. But one thing, I really dislike Arnus's character. I want to smash him

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I just wonder, maybe paem and mat are both adopted, only pim is the really daughter. But one thing, I really dislike Arnus's character. I want to smash him

You know who get in my nerve??the mom she is such a b**ch. I guess Pim is her only real daughter, that is why you see that she try so hard to please her. I think Arnus is starting to change. Just wonder when the p'ke and n'ke will like each other. There isn't much scene of them together.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
there's no way they will end up together...that won't be right...it'll probably have the same ending like pong and pim's lakorn...sucks but i still want to keep watching...i miss seeing arnas onscreen and if the only way for me to see him in a role like this, then i guess i have no choice...i keep waiting for him to pick better roles but he never does.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
You know who get in my nerve??the mom she is such a b**ch. I guess Pim is her only real daughter, that is why you see that she try so hard to please her. I think Arnus is starting to change. Just wonder when the p'ke and n'ke will like each other. There isn't much scene of them together.
I agree with you, the mom is getting on my nerve as well. She always try to please Pim, but Pim didn't care about her. I feel sorry for mat, and yet she is going to die soon.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you, the mom is getting on my nerve as well. She always try to please Pim, but Pim didn't care about her. I feel sorry for mat, and yet she is going to die soon.

Who is Mat??????she is going to die??

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I am not sure, but guesing from the preview, it seems like she is going to die, I believe on her wedding day.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love Arnas to death but decided not to continue watching. Hate his character. Plus, with him messing with 3 sisters, I really don't see how there will be a happy ending.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Don't really care for it. Seem like they are rushing in the end. It has a happy ending but there isn't much scene with Pok and Arnas falling in loved. It seem like Arnas has more loved scene with the 2 sisters.