[Taiwan] Autumn's Concerto (TTV/SETTV)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh, I subscribe to SUBlimesFansubs on YT and have been getting Episodes 1-3 since a week ago. Was debating whether to watch this or not. Since you all seem to recommend it, I'll give it a try.

Good thing about SUBlimesFansubs - they upload the whole episode in one clip, not multiple 10-minute clips for one episode. ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Watched Episode 1 of this drama a bit and I think it looks promising ^_^ LOVE the girl. The guy's hair bothers me a bit but I usually don't mind that 'lil thing if the couple have great chemistry.

fun

Expired Sarnie
the preview looks good!! I'll start watching this tomorrow ^_^
You won't regret watching it.

The only problem is that he fell in love with her because she cried. Okay if there was a guy like that in this world who looks hot, I could easily cry an ocean lmao but I guess it is a drama after all rofl.

Yeah more people joining in. I am so in love at the moment and I hope this drama remains good. I have been disappointed in Taiwanese idol dramas lately. =D

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
This one is quite good. I like venness and also andy. though the plot is quite simple and trite but somehow it is really catchy and touchy.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
You won't regret watching it.

The only problem is that he fell in love with her because she cried. Okay if there was a guy like that in this world who looks hot, I could easily cry an ocean lmao but I guess it is a drama after all rofl.

Yeah more people joining in. I am so in love at the moment and I hope this drama remains good. I have been disappointed in Taiwanese idol dramas lately. =D
I'm in love with this drama as well! :) I'll be watching ep 4 later. the last Taiwanese drama I've seen is F2LY... skipped a lot episodes lol in what ep will they have the willing scene? lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just finished with ep 4... it's getting good!! :lol: willing scene on the next ep!! hahahaha
they finally knew about Guan Xi's brain tumor... I wonder where Mu Cheng's auntie went... hmmm...
this drama is too addicting! 1 episode per week is not enough lol

cecilia

Staff member
i would watch it with you fun, but dang, i hate waiting so i'm putting this on hold until it' sall done airing, NAMPEUNG KOM alone is driving me nuts even thought they spoil 3 days a week for me LOl .. it still hold in agony, waiting for Friday to come Lol

i wanna do a NAMPUENG KOM mv today -- i just found the perfect song LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I am still on episode 2 on NK. Halloween weekend really took a lot of my time out of my dramas. Episode 5 was so dang sad. It is so cliched but OMG I love it. I almost fainted when they were making out before they did the deed. OMG drools but Vanness is not so my type, but I was still drooling! I can't wait until next week. I hope it stays at 13 episodes, usually when a drama is good, they will extend it. But I really love the pace now. Man another week seem so long.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen a Taiwan drama in so long. Usually I stick to the ancient fighting TVB stuff but I like Ady. I've seen a bit of the new HSDS by the way with Ady as the lead too but will reserve my opinion for now on that one. The preview and premise of this story hooked me though. It sounded and looked like such a sweet romantic drama. So I searched for the subbed version and found the first 2 epis. Good beginning but the 1 epi a week sucks. I think I'll wait till it ends or almost end to watch the rest of it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't wait for Sunday afternoon Pacific time, usually the sub should almost be completed around there.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
It's starting to get pretty good. It seems like the mom will make Ady go away in the next episode. I am so looking forward to the next episode. Only a few more days...;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 6 was so depressing (i love the drama though) omg my heart almost stop beating, i was so crying my eyes out. it was so sad. i cant believe that perverted old man stabbed gx. i so cannot wait until next week. why why!!! does it only air once a week!!!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 6 was sad. I felt so sorry for him. He went in there believing he was getting that surgery. She broke his heart by saying those things. Heartbreaking! Looking forward to next week's episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 7 was quite a scary episode. What I mean by scary is that it's kind of a turn off. I don't want this to turn out like F2LY and ELHF where I just didn't like it any more, but towards the end, it picked up again so looking forward how it will turn out. This is driving me crazy. You're Beautiful is also driving me crazy, but I think this is driving me beyond insane. One episode per week is definitely unfair to us audience!

I was watching the preview for episode 8 and they will finally meet each other again. The pace is actually quite fast but I think it is the one episode per week that makes it go so slow. The baby boy is so cute! A lot cutier than Pi Dan from Easy Life Happy Fortune. I just want to kidnap him!!! The OST rocks! Anyways I don't like MC guy friend. He's sweet in all but he needs to back off and give her some space. As for the girl, she hasn't done anything bad but I just hate her lol...

Ceci, so far so good. It's has some irritating scenes (well at least for me there is lol) but it hasn't really gone downhill yet. I will keep you updated. SarN if you ever come to this thread, it's a must watch. You like baby, don't you? He's a cutie =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love love love episode 8 even though there wasn't sub, I had to watch it. GX finally gets to met his son and that scene was just so heart wrenching yet so beautiful.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Loved episode 8 although she doesn't know yet that he doesn't remember anything from before the surgery. Can't wait for episode 9.

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
I just started watching this drama and i absolutely LOVE it!! Saw episode 9 already and I can't wait for more of it. It sucks that it only airs once a week...booo!! I'm not sure what hair style I like more, the shaggy or short look? What do ya'll think?

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG why does episode 9 stops there. They sure know how to put us audience on the edge. Ceci watch it now. Only 4 more episode unless they decide to extend it but I think keeping it at 13 is a good number. If they do decide to extend it, one to two episode I don't mind as long as it doesn't get stupid. OMG I can't wait for episode 10!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
No it hasn't ended yet. I made my obsessed Korean drama cousin to watch this, now she is crazy over it lol.

Anyways the only thing I like about episode 10 was the kids lmao!!! They are just too cute and adorable! Seems like the drama is getting more intense. Can't wait for next week episode.