[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao damn you ceci! jk jk jk
you stole my page. i've only been gone for like an hour... and i've been working so hard to own another page without really trying to go all out on spamming hahaha.
oh well i'll own one soon! hahaha
i'm so ready for ep 17 i dont even care about ep 16 anymore. i want to know if we get another "souvenir"!!! :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. i wouldn't mind having extra either. when that happen, let me know. i'll skip to just that part :blush:

sorry, i will let you own the page next time .. i didn't want to get it either but it just happen ..

cecilia

Staff member
i know how. and then when you fight for it. you end up spamming or got out and came back. you're just a post behind to own it. LOL..

i still love your siggy though .. HOTTER THAN SE7EN AND KRIT :p

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Some how im not into this series anymore getting boring and i rather have her be with Dylan. ARRGGH

cecilia

Staff member
^lol. YOU'RE more addicting than me ..
i still have yet to download episode 14 from torrent :blush:

i'll watch it again when it get interesting or something .

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Episode 16 was ok. I really want to slap the crap out of Anna though and now they're making us wonder if Anna is Dylan's long lost sister. I hope she is so she can get out of Chun Xi's life faster. LOL and they also showed behind the scenes clip of when Ethan had to swim nude lmao! Poor dude, there were hella people there watching and he's all saying I was not the person who said I wanted to swim nude. The person who said it is filming ads right now. Better share the ad money with me lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL yea but it was kind of lame actually. They drove him out to the ocean on the ski boat, then he just dived into the water and took off his pants. However, the girls there had like huge a** cameras and binoculars lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^MUahaha. free view for the fans with binocular :loool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh man, this has become so draggy that I havent even seen Epi 16 yet... and Im usually so caught up to it, even watching it unsubbed. I better catch up soon, I'm soooooooo falling behind.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Episode 16 was ok. I really want to slap the crap out of Anna though and now they're making us wonder if Anna is Dylan's long lost sister. I hope she is so she can get out of Chun Xi's life faster. LOL and they also showed behind the scenes clip of when Ethan had to swim nude lmao! Poor dude, there were hella people there watching and he's all saying I was not the person who said I wanted to swim nude. The person who said it is filming ads right now. Better share the ad money with me lol.
Yeah, I read about the possibilty much earlier of Anna & Dylan's "relationship" from another forum~ I was hoping that wasn't gonna play out. Seriously... who cares whether Anna is anyone's sister or not? She's so despicable that I really couldn't care less, just more dragginess.

Bianca Bai's (Anna) acting bothers me sometimes too... GRRRRR!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Awww... I wish CX had waited to hear XY respond to his question at end of Epi 16 about: "In these past two years, have you ever thought of me?" Too bad he said, "You don't have to answer." Cause XY's response was: "Yes. Of course I've thought about you." :wub:

Gosh, when's all the extra draggy stuff keeping them apart gonna disappear so they can be together? I just want them to get back together and be happy this time around.
And show me the :w-scene-pop-corn:

I hope they throw in another :baby-scene-pop-corn: again at the end.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm sooooooo behind!! T_T the last episode I've seen was episode 8... :lol:

are they going to have a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene again? let me know so I won't miss it!! :loool: