[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hey where are you guys watching this subbed? I only watched until ep 2 and can't find any more episodes subbed. HELP! I'm crying lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
is eps 6 w/ sub out yet ? i check randomfs and the sub is complete but i havne't see the hardsub yet

cecilia

Staff member
was the sub soft is release? ..
but wait. we don't have the raw either.
but yeah, i can't wait. i check it constantly for the torrent too :lol:

ah, appleseed1203 translated episode 7 preview from the site ..
At CX's orders, sticky note girl XY left the Ji family with her luggage and her sister, and headed in the direction of the harbour to take a boat back home.

Why is it that everytime she cries, it makes me feel that I am so cruel? CX wonders. He turns about restlessly on the bed. Another sleepless night.. Well, he'd better first worry about the annual medical meeting. CX continues to read Doctor Hao's books, never once thinking that because of his carelessness to let XY go, it created a chance for Stephen..

To save "Chuan Cheng", CX finished reading all Doctor Hao's books overnight, fufilling the condition set by the doctor. Just as CX is hastily preparing to rush to the annual medical meeting, he received a call from Stephen about an "invitation". CX did not even have the chance to think bout it before Wu Qi Qi appeared at the Ji residence.

WQQ: Ji Cun Xi! Where's my wife!

Upon knowing that his wife was in danger, WQQ was about to break down. The CX who was worrying about the annual medical meeting was awakened to his conscience by WQQ's angry ranting. In WQQ, he saw a responsible father and husband, and to think his thinking and actions cannot even be compared to the Jiang Mu island people that he's always despised!

CX gritted his teeth, pulled WQQ along and started on a "save wife mission".

CX and WQQ followed stephen's requests to go to the meeting place without any other people, and CX, seeing that XY could disregard her life for Jiang Mu island, finally decided to be a "man (protector) of Jiang Mu island" to protect XY's most important island!

Just at this chaotic scene, another bigger disaster happened..

"Excuse me, I think my water bag burst!" Feng Jiao speaks out.

A rare scene of birth delivery starts..
Credit: appleseed1203@asianfanatic

sarN

sarNie Granny
i cant' wait to see the 2nd sister .. she soo funnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I felt so sad for Xin Yi in the part where she lost Ji Baby lol. It's just a dog but he was so rude to her. I think I would be too because that dog is cute! It's funny though how he says the dog only eats Japanese food and has high cholesterol and when it's sad let it listen to the IPod lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah dat scene was pretty sad T T . Im watching eps 6 HAHHAHA i love the 2nd sister ...just seeing her make me laugh so hard

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't seen episode 6 yet. I have been watching ISWAK Sequel.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know I love the second sister too especially when Cun Xi gave her the no limit card to use and she thought she lost it and she was all panicking. Oh and also the part where she took Xin Yi to the bar, ordered alcohol and got yogurt drink and were dancing on the floor hahahahahaha!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I KNOW RIGHT i love the 2nd sister , when she laugh it funnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

skies

sarNie Adult
just finished watching the latest episode but without the sub...it's really interesting...i can't wait for the next episode!! like some of you gals one episode a week is WEAK!!! at least twice a week geeze..lol... :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
i refuse to watch w/o sub LMAO .. cuz eps 7 LOOK funnie w/ the 2nd sister giving birth ...so i'll wait . CRAzy i love the 2nd sister more den the main cast :lol: :lol:

just finished watching the latest episode but without the sub...it's really interesting...i can't wait for the next episode!! like some of you gals one episode a week is WEAK!!! at least twice a week geeze..lol... :D

it air 1x a week cuz they still FILMING it hahaha ....