[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MAN! I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAY!!!
ITS SO KUTE!!!
BUT IM REALLY CONFUSE ON HOW THEY SAID THAT SHES GONNA LOSE HER BABY IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF
EPISODES AND ANNA GONNA GET PREGNANT...THATS JUST KINDA MESSED UP!!
BUT I REALLY ENJOY THIS DRAMA..IT KINDA KILLS TIME FOR ME..SO I DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR SAWAN BIANG LIKE CRAZII..HAHA..LMAO...=)

WOW! IM FIRST ON PAGE 5!!!
OH YEAH!!
HJAHAHA...=]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH YEAH...AND JOE IN THIS DRAMA??
WEIRD..OH AND WHO DID ETHAN PLAY IN HANA KIMI??
I DONT REMEMBER SEEING HIM AT ALL..HMMM...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WOW. ceci and sarn you guys watching this? i only thought you guys watch thai dramas. haha.
Anyways Ethan plays in Hana Kimi but I totally forgot what role he plays or his name, lol.
No Joe Cheng is not in here Qiao En's english name is Joe Chen just like the actor Joe Cheng just that his last name has an G to it.
I thought it was one person at first also but its not.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Cecilia and Mae Sarn got me addicted to this drama!
It's so FrekN cute.
I super love that part where he goes

"this is for you."

"what is it?"

"take it."

"take this as a souvenir for changing your life.
life is like a game of gambling.
it's impossible to win everytime.
as long as you have a chip in your hand,
you will always have hope."
:spin:

I randomly clicked on one of the parts for ep1 and gosh this caught my attention.
I so love this analogy! I'm going to steal it now.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
MAN! I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAY!!!
ITS SO KUTE!!!
BUT IM REALLY CONFUSE ON HOW THEY SAID THAT SHES GONNA LOSE HER BABY IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF
EPISODES AND ANNA GONNA GET PREGNANT...THATS JUST KINDA MESSED UP!!
BUT I REALLY ENJOY THIS DRAMA..IT KINDA KILLS TIME FOR ME..SO I DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR SAWAN BIANG LIKE CRAZII..HAHA..LMAO...=)

WOW! IM FIRST ON PAGE 5!!!
OH YEAH!!
HJAHAHA...=]
What the....okay, that totally killed me there. Hopefully that doesn't happen because that is just retarded.

cecilia

Staff member
i know huh. i read the spoiler too ..
i can't live without spoiling myself :lol:

but what confuse me is that they keeps talking between this one and ariel/joe's lakorn so yup.
i have no clue if they meant happening in TKA or not. but if that's what gonna happen in FTLY. i
would so be piss and mad. It's getting so good and addicting already.
I dont' want ANNA to be CUNXI baby mama. no WAY!!! it have to be XIN YI ONLY !!!

this scene is cute :wub:

better keep the baby .. Credit: SYJfan@asianfanatic

Jieb I know huh. THAI drama been lagging for me after JLR so i start this ..
it's addicting to me and that is until they change the plot, somehow.

sarN THIS phrase have SORIPA/HARITH in my head ..
why can't SORIPA be like this on HARITH before anything else happen :lol:
01. “Oh Yah. How can I forget?” Cunxi mocked himself. “There’s a wife at home…waiting for me.” He shook off her hands and climbed up the stairs unsteadily.
02. After unbuttoning his shirt, Xinyi saw Cunxi’s tanned and very manly chest. Suddenly, her heart ran and she immediately turned away from the sight.
03. “Anna! I’m sorry…I didn’t do it on purpose…Its Granny who forced me to marry her…I din want to betray you but…She’s pregnant with my child…I can’t leave her in the lurch. I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” He grabbed Xinyi’s hands and kept apologizing.
04. Cunxi was very curious about the considerate person who had prepare such a glass of fruit juice for him. And at this time, he caught sight of a women sleeping on the sofa and slipped down from bed for a closer look.
05. “I…I didn’t know where I could sleep.” She awkwardly try to explain herself. “I can’t sleep in another room and if Granny knew about it, she will be very unpleased.”
06. “Its morning sickness…” Cunxi was thinking. Though he’s not familiar with the general knowledge of pregnancy, but at least he knows that many pregnant mothers do have morning sickness problems.
“Its morning sickness…” Cunxi was thinking. Though he’s not familiar with the general knowledge of pregnancy, but at least he knows that many pregnant mothers do have morning sickness problems.

Being unwell herself, she still took the effort to take care of me last night when I was drunk. How can such a silly woman exist? What have he done to deserve such care & concern from her? And the fact was he had purposely left her alone for a few days after their marriage. How can he be considered a good husband after all these had happened?

“Don’t worry. I’m fine now.” Assuring Cunxi, Xinyi smiled and walked out of the restroom after surviving the physical uneasiness.

Looking at her pale face, Cunxi felt mad about himself suddenly. Very, very mad…

Cunxi’s anger did not stop right there. It extended to breakfast time later on and it startled all the servants in the house.

It started when Xinyi went down for breakfast and saw a plate of grilled mackerel fish on the breakfast table. She felt the smell of the fish rather strong and requested the servants to get it taken away. However, the servant replied that its young master’s favourite so they can’t remove it.

“If that’s the case, then can I have something sour to consume? Or do you have Pomegranate juice?” Though she was polite towards the servant, the answer was “There’s no Pomegranate juice in house because Young Master & Old Mistress doesn’t like to drink it.”

From the way it looks, Xinyi knew the servants also wouldn’t take the trouble to prepare the juice for her either. Sighing, she understand all these servants personally looked down on her due to the rush of her marriage to Cunxi. Though Granny had left instructions for her to take over the household, but seriously she has no idea where to start from.

“In that case…I’ll skip breakfast then.” She bitterly decided to leave breakfast alone as she could not swallow anything down when she could still feel the nausea inside her stomach.

“You have to eat!” In a split second, Cunxi voice came along. He walked towards the table and stared strictly at the servant. “Didn’t you hear that Young Mistress wants to drink Pomegranate Juice?”

“But… But there isn’t any in the house…”

“Then go buy it!” Cunxi raised his voice at the servant and it gave the rest a fright. “And why is there grilled mackerel fish for breakfast? Didn’t you people realize that there’s a pregnant woman in the house? Change it away and bring some other food here!”

“But Young Master…Mackerel Fish was your favourite!”

“Any food that is causing Young Mistress to feel unwell is not allowed to appear on this table!” Cunxi roared. He is still very angry with the servants taking the opportunity to bully Xinyi. “Listen carefully. I won’t give anyone a 2nd chance to repeat the same mistake again so you people better bear this in mind.”

“Yes, Young Master.” The servants answered hurriedly, immediately removed the grilled mackerel fish and started to get busy preparing Pomegranate juice for Xinyi.

Granny can’t help it but smiled when she saw Cunxi blowing his top at the servants because of Xinyi.

“So… what happened? Who’ve made our Young Master so angry?” Granny purposely threw out the question when she stepped into the dinning room.

Since Granny is here, Cunxi had no choice but to hold back his anger and greeted her. Xinyi also quickly helped to pull out a chair for her to get seated at the table.

Looking at the sulked face of her grandson and the puzzled expression on Xinyi’s face, Granny laughed out loud finally.

“Granny, what are you laughing?” Cunxi frowned and asked.

“I’m laughing at you this little couple. The more I looked at the 2 of you, the more compatible you 2 gets. Cunxi, you’re already a married man. You should know the responsibility of a husband and how to go by fulfilling them. As for Xinyi, you’re the daughter-in-law of our family now so do have more confidence in yourself and don’t always give in. Do you two of you understand what I’m trying to say?”

For a few moments, the 2 young adults got distracted by Granny’s words. After awhile, both Cunxi & Xinyi exchanged eye contact and nodded their head. “Yes, Granny. We understand.
Credit: asianfanatic
i LOVE THESE PARTS as well. REMIND ME SO MUCH OF HARITH/SORIYA JLR and FICTION.

sarN

sarNie Granny
WOW. ceci and sarn you guys watching this? i only thought you guys watch thai dramas. haha.
Anyways Ethan plays in Hana Kimi but I totally forgot what role he plays or his name, lol.
No Joe Cheng is not in here Qiao En's english name is Joe Chen just like the actor Joe Cheng just that his last name has an G to it.
I thought it was one person at first also but its not.

HHAHA actually , I don't watch much lakorn -- ONLY lakorn dat interest i would finsh it but i watch K-drama and Chinese series MORE . WHEN JRL air i abandon my K & C series but before JRL i watch ALL kind of thing from Taiwan Idol Series , K-drama , Bollowood, Japaneses , America TV show , variety of stuff and now im staring to watch Africa MOVIE :p and talking about Tawian series , the last one was " MY LUCKY GIRL " :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
muahah. i'm drawn into this .. i have not been draw into TDRAMA since METEOR GARDEN but this one is good. grab my full attention like JLR ..
i agree. once a week is pissing me off. i want to see the next episode already ..

since MG ?????? DAT IS SOOO 2001 ? ? what year was it out :lol: dat tooooooooooooo lonnnnnnnngggggg . There some good TDrama but what i don't like about some of the TDrama it tend to drag toward the end but the beginning is so good :p

cecilia

Staff member
^that's the point why i don't watch tdrama. alot of time, they over act and their altitude is pissing me .. but i don't know why, this one bring my full attention and i'm attract to it.. NO it's not b/c of the missel, plane, and rocket na kha. Lol .. there's more to it..

Did you read the spoiler? .. man, so much in there remind me of fiction HARITH/SORIYA .. i so wish they extend it to make JLR happily ever after LOL
CUN XI altitude on that morning was so cute and manly hot when he heard that XIN YI is passing on breakfast b/c they dont' have what she want to eat ..
''why is there grilled mackerel fish for breakfast? Didn’t you people realize that there’s a pregnant woman in the house? Change it away and bring some other food here!" :wub:

“But Young Master…Mackerel Fish was your favourite!”

Any food that is causing Young Mistress to feel unwell is not allowed to appear on this table!” Cunxi roared. He is still very angry with the servants taking the opportunity to bully Xinyi. “Listen carefully. I won’t give anyone a 2nd chance to repeat the same mistake again so you people better bear this in mind.” ..
HE'S SO COLD toward her but at least, he CARES about her :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
and for sarN .. it's the strawberry blanket scene ''She carefully hand washes his strawberry blanket. His study is full of Anna’s photos and she wipes the photo frames for him. His time is precious, so she helps him to prepare his shirt and tie every morning so that he does not have to worry about them.
another SORIPA AND HARITH moment with their SHRIMP PORRIDGE during the pregnancy .. in this one. CUN XI did ''Since that day, the distance between them grows closer. Cun Xi will accompany Xin Yi to see the gynecologist and takes the initiative to care about her health. He learns from the doctor that letting pregnant mothers drink garlic chives ginger juice and eat white sugar vinegar egg will improve their vomiting condition, so he personally makes sure that the kitchen make some for Xin Yi.

man, i wish they keep this part .. it would so be cool like thai drama. Later make CUN XI regret not attending with XIN YI :lol:
She doesn’t want to trouble him. Even though this marriage can last only for roughly nine months, she doesn’t want to bring any disturbance to him. She will buy baby care books herself and go to hospital for checkups on her own.

“Today you come alone again?” The gynecologist asks Xin Yi.

“Umm, that’s right.” She smiles a little awkwardly. The doctor tells her immediately that he wishes that her husband will accompany her. “Cun Xi…… My husband is too busy at work, he can’t take the time off.”

“Then find a way to take time off. This is his baby too.” The doctor is a little disapproving. “The pregnant mother has many particulars. I want to explain to him and ask him to take note.”

“You can tell them to me, doctor.”

“All right.” The doctor looks at her for a while. “Is your condition of vomiting still very serious recently?”

“Yes, a little bit……”

After the examination has ended, Xin Yi leaves the clinic. She is holding the ultrasonic scan in her hand and smiles at it foolishly --- The baby is really growly little by little! Will it be a boy or a girl? The doctor says that he can’t determine the gender yet but she hopes that it will be a cute and handsome boy like his father.

But no matter what the baby looks like, she can only look at him once. When the time comes, she has to leave the Ji family, leave her baby and leave…… him.

When she is thinks about this part, Xin Yi stands silently where she is.
Credit: meosles@asianfanatic
but i just realize, if we have that. then the visit that CUN XI and XIN YI did together will not be fit in there as well. Darn it!!!

wub, my hero .. i love this part as well
“Hey! Isn’t this my ex-girlfriend who causes an uproar with her pregnancy, Chen Xin Yi?” A sarcastic voice calls out behind her.

It’s Gucci! She looks back and is stunned at to see her ex-boyfriend looking at her maliciously.

Gucci laughed sinisterly and look at her from head to toe. “Well? Coming to see the gynecologist alone by yourself? Are you thinking of having an abortion? That rich boyfriend of yours refuses to bear responsibility?”

She frowns and tries to ignore him, but his voice continues to taunt her.

“I already told you. Why will any man want a fish rod girl like you, who have no looks and no figure? He was only fooling around with you!” Gucci’s manner is caustic.

She stares at him. “What are you doing here?”

“Me? I am accompanying my woman for an examination.” When he says this, a petite woman comes over. Xin Yi recognizes that she is the Rebecca that Gucci met on the cruise. Gucci pulls her over and smiles in triumph. “Let me introduce, this is my fiancée.”

“Hey! Gucci, isn’t this your fish rod ex-girlfriend?” Rebecca is as caustic as Gucci. “Why? She is seeing the gynecologist alone by herself? Is she going for an abortion?”

“I come here for an examination!” XIn Yi can’t take it anymore and answers back.

“Having an examination?” Gucci sneers. “Really? You really intend to have the baby? Aren’t you afraid that being a single mother will be difficult?”

“I am married!”

“Married?” Rebecca raises her eyebrows. “Who? Who will marry you?”

“Me!” A sharp voice rings out.

The three of them turn their heads in surprise. Using large strides, Cun XI walks over coldly. He takes Xin Yi in his arms and says protectively.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: i don't want to read the spoiler though it tempting but i can restrain myself :lol: with thai lakorn it ok to be spoil but in Chinese series ...NOPE NOPE ...it disappointing at time ...especially those ancient KUNG FU series !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
and for sarN .. it's the strawberry blanket scene ''She carefully hand washes his strawberry blanket. His study is full of Anna�€™s photos and she wipes the photo frames for him. His time is precious, so she helps him to prepare his shirt and tie every morning so that he does not have to worry about them.
another SORIPA AND HARITH moment with their SHRIMP PORRIDGE during the pregnancy .. in this one. CUN XI did ''Since that day, the distance between them grows closer. Cun Xi will accompany Xin Yi to see the gynecologist and takes the initiative to care about her health. He learns from the doctor that letting pregnant mothers drink garlic chives ginger juice and eat white sugar vinegar egg will improve their vomiting condition, so he personally makes sure that the kitchen make some for Xin Yi.

man, i wish they keep this part .. it would so be cool like thai drama. Later make CUN XI regret not attending with XIN YI :lol:
She doesn’t want to trouble him. Even though this marriage can last only for roughly nine months, she doesn’t want to bring any disturbance to him. She will buy baby care books herself and go to hospital for checkups on her own.

“Today you come alone again?� The gynecologist asks Xin Yi.

“Umm, that’s right.� She smiles a little awkwardly. The doctor tells her immediately that he wishes that her husband will accompany her. “Cun Xi…… My husband is too busy at work, he can’t take the time off.�

“Then find a way to take time off. This is his baby too.� The doctor is a little disapproving. “The pregnant mother has many particulars. I want to explain to him and ask him to take note.�

“You can tell them to me, doctor.�

“All right.� The doctor looks at her for a while. “Is your condition of vomiting still very serious recently?�

“Yes, a little bit……�

After the examination has ended, Xin Yi leaves the clinic. She is holding the ultrasonic scan in her hand and smiles at it foolishly --- The baby is really growly little by little! Will it be a boy or a girl? The doctor says that he can’t determine the gender yet but she hopes that it will be a cute and handsome boy like his father.

But no matter what the baby looks like, she can only look at him once. When the time comes, she has to leave the Ji family, leave her baby and leave…… him.

When she is thinks about this part, Xin Yi stands silently where she is.
but i just realize, if we have that. then the visit that CUN XI and XIN YI did together will not be fit in there as well. Darn it!!!

ok , i can't resist so i sneak a peek :p IF dat scene happen then the HARDCORE se$ talk from the doctor wouldn't happen :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. that's what i realize after i post that .. but check this out. i verify it again and this is what happen ..
DONT' READ IT IF YOU DONT' WANT TO BE SPOIL
xiaojade read the novel in 3 hrs and gave this as spoiler of what happen.
BE WARN .. don't read it if you dont' want to be spoil but again,
they kindda change it in the drama too so i dont' know ..
according to the novel, this is what happen.

Anna returned to Taiwan after hurting her feet.
Cinyi loses the baby due to a car accident
Cinyi leaves Ji house->grandma is sad
Cinyi goes to Shanghai with Dylan to learn ceramic art from the Master that made the "Ruo" dish
2 years passed....and Cun Xi goes to Shanghai and saw Cinyi. He thought she was living with Dylan.
Grandma gets the news that Cun Xi cares for Cinyi from Anson and have him post "Grandma is sick, Chen Cinyi come back to Taiwan" and she did
Cinyi changed from before. She learned to stand up for herself and say "no" to Cun Xi.
Cun Xi signs up for the Ceramic classes Cinyi was teaching
Cun Xi purposed this "3 month" contract before divorce to see if Cinyi can love him again
Cun Xi got sick due to making posters for Cinyi's ceramics==>hospital and Cinyi told him she loves him.
Cun xi asked for another baby xD
1 year later....
anna and cinyi are friends
and their "prince-like" son was born...
thats basically it.
before anna came back to Taiwan was sweet. like Cun Xi made like a 1pm snack (sandwich) for cinyi and she ate it even though it was so bad. there was another chapter of understanding with cinyi and dylan.

Credit: xiaojade@asianfanatic

ChenrukNote

Goddess
^muaha. that's what i realize after i post that .. but check this out. i verify it again and this is what happen ..
DONT' READ IT IF YOU DONT' WANT TO BE SPOIL
xiaojade read the novel in 3 hrs and gave this as spoiler of what happen.
BE WARN .. don't read it if you dont' want to be spoil but again,
they kindda change it in the drama too so i dont' know ..
according to the novel, this is what happen.

Anna returned to Taiwan after hurting her feet.
Cinyi loses the baby due to a car accident
Cinyi leaves Ji house->grandma is sad
Cinyi goes to Shanghai with Dylan to learn ceramic art from the Master that made the "Ruo" dish
2 years passed....and Cun Xi goes to Shanghai and saw Cinyi. He thought she was living with Dylan.
Grandma gets the news that Cun Xi cares for Cinyi from Anson and have him post "Grandma is sick, Chen Cinyi come back to Taiwan" and she did
Cinyi changed from before. She learned to stand up for herself and say "no" to Cun Xi.
Cun Xi signs up for the Ceramic classes Cinyi was teaching
Cun Xi purposed this "3 month" contract before divorce to see if Cinyi can love him again
Cun Xi got sick due to making posters for Cinyi's ceramics==>hospital and Cinyi told him she loves him.
Cun xi asked for another baby xD
1 year later....
anna and cinyi are friends
and their "prince-like" son was born...
thats basically it.
before anna came back to Taiwan was sweet. like Cun Xi made like a 1pm snack (sandwich) for cinyi and she ate it even though it was so bad. there was another chapter of understanding with cinyi and dylan.

Credit: xiaojade@asianfanatic
Ahhhh thanks for the spoilers.

cecilia

Staff member
man, i have to kindda watch the whole thing to relive in the whole couple moment again. i rewatch this 2x today :loool:
and read the spoiler a few times. ppl at asianfanatic are translating the WHOLE 10 CHAPTER BOOK. its' gonna be so interesting to read the ending in detail LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the series too but i want to see more of Xin Yi 's FAMILY :p ....they need to go back to the island! Does anyone know how long this series going be ? I hope it not like " first kiss .." up to 20 some odd eps NOOOOO ....to longg!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
HHAHA actually , I don't watch much lakorn -- ONLY lakorn dat interest i would finsh it but i watch K-drama and Chinese series MORE . WHEN JRL air i abandon my K & C series but before JRL i watch ALL kind of thing from Taiwan Idol Series , K-drama , Bollowood, Japaneses , America TV show , variety of stuff and now im staring to watch Africa MOVIE :p and talking about Tawian series , the last one was " MY LUCKY GIRL " :p
I can watch anything that is good but majority I got to say Thai lakorns are what I watch most. Maybe I have seen so many other Asian drama that I drastically changed it to lakorns LMAO. For the past ten years it has been lakorns. LOL but I still watch tons and tons of other drama.

:lol: i don't want to read the spoiler though it tempting but i can restrain myself :lol: with thai lakorn it ok to be spoil but in Chinese series ...NOPE NOPE ...it disappointing at time ...especially those ancient KUNG FU series !!
I reading the chapters from asianfantic, they just know how to spoiles things and I love them for that. LOL