[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

bee1210

sarNie Egg
oh i can't wait for the next episode when Chen Xin Yi goes to Shanghai and get a new hairdo and actually do something with her life....YAY so happy

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Darns!!!!!!! Xin Yi and Cun Xi didn't even get to be together at all anywhere in Epi 13... I'm so disappointed.
But previews of the masquerade of the next episode looks really interesting. I can't wait for their reunion, even if Xin Yi doesn't want to see Cun Xi at first...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I've been hearing a lot about this serioes and I'm so interested in watching. Is it on YT??
You should watch it. It's really good. I'm so addicted to it! However, it has started out really strong, but it's kind of moving at a slower pace recently. But epi 12 was very good and tearful, and it looks like it should pick back up again soon.

Yes, you can watch it on YT, there's alot of users with the english subbed version. Just search under Fated to love you. Otherwise, you can also watch it here:
http://show-links.tv/Fated_to_Love_You/
http://randomfs.myphpbb.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4 (has download links)
http://www.mysoju.com/fated-to-love-you/

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
You should watch it. It's really good. I'm so addicted to it! However, it has started out really strong, but it's kind of moving at a slower pace recently. But epi 12 was very good and tearful, and it looks like it should pick back up again soon.

Yes, you can watch it on YT, there's alot of users with the english subbed version. Just search under Fated to love you. Otherwise, you can also watch it here:
http://show-links.tv/Fated_to_Love_You/
http://randomfs.myphpbb.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4 (has download links)
http://www.mysoju.com/fated-to-love-you/
Thanks girl! I'm totally there.. I miss watching me some C-series. I remember crying a lot watching these.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
that's what happen in episode 13? ..
did the HOTEL part happen? .. i meant the hot reunion scene :lol:

You haven't watched it yet ceci? Hmm... no hot reunion scene yet. I'm finding that these later episodes's previews are from scenes that aren't really in the NEXT episode yet.

But they added new clips to the theme songs!!!!

But not too much excitement... just a long passage of time between them.
(2 years passed to be exact)

Quick summary of Epi 13 below for anyone that doesn't mind spoilers:
So, Xin Yi leaves to Shanghai with Dylan. Cun Xi goes to Jiang Mu Dao and tries to get Xin Yi's mom and sisters to tell him where she is. He says he has a lot of things to talk to her about. The mom gives him back his ring and says that Xin Yi says she wants him to stop looking for her and she never wants to see him again. She tells him the best thing for him to do is to forget Xin Yi, leave her alone and stop searching for her.

He leaves a ipod with the sisters, telling them to give it to Xin Yi. He's recorded everything in his heart on it. But the sisters just leave it... cause they said something about not being able to afford to go to Shanghai.

Meanwhile, Dylan helps Xin Yi find a new place and brings her to work at his Shanghai office. And, as the previews show, Xin Yi starts running errands for everyone in Shanghai like the post it note girl she was before. Dylan get's frustrated with her, telling her he didn't hire her for that job. If she continues to be like that, she should pack up and go back to Taiwan. She runs away. She meets up with an older guy who starts talking to her about some of his pieces of work.
She also decides Dylan is right and she needs to forget CX and Ji Nian Pin. So, she decides she's going to forget them and deletes her pics on her phone of her and Cun Xi .

She comes back to the office and Dylan hugs her. He then introduces her to the old man (she was speaking with earlier) as the artist/potter Zhong Shan Long. She takes lessons from him, goes to school, gets her hair done, even changes her name to Elaine.

Two springs/years past in her transformation.

Meanwhile, Cun Xi goes back to work, always distracted. He decides to get back with Anna (GRRRR!!!) and leave his past too. But he always seem to think of her, Anna never comes first anymore. And some girl at his office reminds him of XY alot. He volunteers at the Xin Yi's orphanage, helps pregnant ladies cross the street.

Anna becomes a ballet teacher...

Xin Yi and Dylan have a couple cute scenes, like him feeding her when she was doing pottery. Dylan declares his love for Xin Yi, but she tells him he deserves someone better, and thinks he's joking.

... Cun Xi's getting called to Shanghai for a meeting with business associate.

Gosh, I can't wait for the reunion. And in the previews next week, Cun Xi tells her he loves/likes her!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
He only tells her he likes her!!! I wish he said love instead but yea can't wait till next week's episodes.
Hmmm... in taiwanese idol series, the literal meaning of: "I like you" (Wo xihuan ni) is taken the same as "I love you." So he does say he loves her then. ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ahhhh :) i cant wait for episode 14 =)
cun xi is gnna see xin yi first :yahoo:..... however he and anna is engaged nows. :(

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh, i went home for a week and got a bit behind...but i'm caught up now. epi 12 was so sad...CX having to pick between XY and their child...so heartbreaking...and his decision only probably confirmed the lies Anna told...oh so sad...CX was so chicken not to tell XY that he liked her first...had to get her answer about the pen first...man! but then the series would be over. epi 13 definitely more hopeful...i like how they showed the transformation and transition. i like the new XY...guess i should strive for that huh. anyhow, can't wait until they meet up next epi. hmm...but 22 epi total...that's 8 more episodes...2 more months...man...i kind of wonder how much more they can drag out of this one...i mean it took forever for the events in epi 13 to happen...they better not toy with us anymore...ok, they probably will.

cecilia

Staff member
^are you for real? ..
they did it unprotective? NO WAY !!!

i only want CX AND XY baby.
now that their baby is gone, no ANNA pls !!!