[Taiwan] My Lucky Star (SETTV/TTV)

cecilia

Staff member
man. i'm so behind on this .. i just bought this series recently and did a marathon on this .. IT'S SO GOOD .. much better than FATED TO LOVE YOU to me .. JIMMY LIN IS SO HOT .. :drool:

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
YES!! IT IS THE BEST EVER!!! lol. i watched all of it in 3 days, and i slept at 4am on 2 days, and the other one at 2am. and i had to wake up at 6am to go to school. it was GREAT!

cecilia

Staff member
MUAHAH. i stay til 5 am this morning to finish the last disc .. It's so damn good. i'm about to do another rerun again :loool:

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
MUAHAH. i stay til 5 am this morning to finish the last disc .. It's so damn good. i'm about to do another rerun again :loool:
LOL. that's crazy! 5am! lol, the only time i was up till 5 was to finish up a school project.LOL!

but this is REALLY good!! this drama recieved "Best Drama is 2007"!!! wait, or issit 2006.lol. i dunno, one of the years. but the BEST!!!

and jimmy lin was offered SO MANY more idol-drama roles, but he rejected all of them! i was SO sad when i read the news. i wished he would appear in more "idol-drama" dramas!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, i wish so too .. i used to be obsess over jimmy lin in the 90 :p .. my high school years :lol:

i really want to see him in more taiwanese drama .. it would have been awesome if he can --- *sighed*

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i know!!! and i LOVE his hair. omg... the first part of the drama. OMGGGGG!!! so HOT!!.lol.

omg you know, he didnt peirce his ears? he used the magnetic earrings for this drama(cos he need to wear earrings). he and the producer had so many fights over the ear and the hair. so he ended up dying his hair but NOT peircing his ears. he's so cutee...like such a good boy.LOL

(actually cos of chinese thingy, fengshui?<--maybe only for houses.LOL) his father said tat id he peirced his ears, he's going to be unlucky.soo he didnt.lol i thought tat was cute. i dunno y :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. it's okay, better to have it un pierce too if that will bring him bad luck.
i like him in there .. but i mostly love him in suit ..

you know what's hot .. when ah xing came back and fake out the girl as his daughter ..
the emotions he display is so flattering and so hot .. i just totally love how he came around, unsure of what to do.

i hate his ex gf ..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
all nighters for a drama! hehehe...i know i'm so guilty of doing that too especially if it's addicting. i did pull a 2 day marathon on this drama too. however, i have to admit that i did skip a few episodes...oh the horror...i know, how could i? hehehe...anyway, i just couldn't wait any longer for the 5 years later part...so i kind of skipped the whole "love may not be enough for us to make our dreams come true" episodes...i think those may have dragged. but i so loved the reunion episodes...hmmm...and i was this drama a B+...some episodes did drag on.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh I haven't seen the whole thing...the subbing was a bit slow. Is it worth it guys? I saw like half of it but not the rest...let me know!

chee

sarNie Egg
yeah this serie was awesome, makes you fall in love with jimmy all over again! is it me only or is he like..so much younger than before??? sheesh I love him!

besides how much I love him, i love the whole handcuff thing it is cute and i love how much jimmy loves her its is also kute. But her dubbed voice is sooo annoying :( I highly recommend this serie!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah this serie was awesome, makes you fall in love with jimmy all over again! is it me only or is he like..so much younger than before??? sheesh I love him!

besides how much I love him, i love the whole handcuff thing it is cute and i love how much jimmy loves her its is also kute. But her dubbed voice is sooo annoying :( I highly recommend this serie!
yeah her dubbed voice is annyoing...somehow, and i don't even know how...i just deal with it...but the later half is pretty good...minus the second encounter with the weird old "gangster" bad guy.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I love this drama soo much. I would totally give it an A+++
Lol. They're soo cute <3 Jimmy is soooo hot. I don't know but I'm totally obsess with this drama.
I just kept watching it over & over again. I will never get tired of this drama, ever!!
Wish they could do another drama together. *sigh* I love it soo much <33 :D

dariey

sarNie Adult
one of series that i was enjoy during my childhood.the storyline is ok but i love their ost wo men de ji nian by shivia lee the most.