Take Me Home (North Star)

I don't know what y'all are talking about it not being scary....A few of those pics above look creepy. Especially when it's night time and you also add in the sound effects. :eyepop:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't know what y'all are talking about it not being scary....A few of those pics above look creepy. Especially when it's night time and you also add in the sound effects. :eyepop:
LOL Yah those pics looks creepy but that's Vill so no problem for me hehe I just have to focused on her haha crazy, don't watch at night time.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill wants to thank everyone for all of the support, constructive criticisms, and praises.

She understands that there are a lot of questions about the ending on whether Mario survives or not. She knows that there are a lot of knots to untie and need explanation but she likes the quick feedback.

She said she's been contacted for other films. They're talking right now.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to Vill. Yes, more movies please. Maybe in collaboration with some foreign teams? The pics are way too scary. Hope to see her in more good projects, lakorns and/or movies. I don't know whether Thai people would agree, but I think in the U.S. and in China people tend to take a movie star more seriously than a TV star.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Take Me Home is to be aired in Shanghai, China in June 2016 during the 19th Shanghai International Film Festival. So, the Chinese-subbed version is ready. Hope it means the movie will be aired nationwide in the near future.

Last edited: