Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i do hope Pong and Bee ends up together... it would be so tragic that he is too shameful to face Bee and leaves...

July

sarNie Egg
i bet pong mom is going to be crazy that the end...... is bee dad going to died in the end....
hope not......want her to spend time with him........

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I'll just say i want the good people to live happily ever after and the bad to die a miserable death. :D lol

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
SHooo...I really want to beat pong's mother up. Gosh..everyone's so dame week. But i guess it's just because no one's as evil as her. Well, anyway, i'm glad that Aek isn't dead. I feel bad for him though because he was so mean to his sister.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i bet pong mom is going to be crazy that the end...... is bee dad going to died in the end....
hope not......want her to spend time with him........

i agree with you, i think she will go crazy too!!! but i rather have her die a painful death but i highly doubt it, i think bee dad will live... hehehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No offense but this lakorn is so ridiculous.. LOL I mean like what in the world .. I know lakorns are so unrealistic .. but this lakorn just did it for me LOL they made unrealistic sound realistic because they went beyond unrealistic!! LOL I know I love Pong and Puri and all but this lakorn is a big FLOP ... the storyline has so much flaws and this is a big disappointment to me lol .. usually exact lakorns are good, but this one just made me laugh thinking of it.. the more I watch it the more I get angry that I spent money on the Discs Thinking it was going to be good gosh this sucks T___T -__-

NiTha

sarNie Adult
No offense but this lakorn is so ridiculous.. LOL I mean like what in the world .. I know lakorns are so unrealistic .. but this lakorn just did it for me LOL they made unrealistic sound realistic because they went beyond unrealistic!! LOL I know I love Pong and Puri and all but this lakorn is a big FLOP ... the storyline has so much flaws and this is a big disappointment to me lol .. usually exact lakorns are good, but this one just made me laugh thinking of it.. the more I watch it the more I get angry that I spent money on the Discs Thinking it was going to be good gosh this sucks T___T -__-
Welp's i watched today's epi and i can tell you it's getting interesting well it depends whether or not you think the lakorn is good or not. The mom gets her face revealed, she remebers who she is and goes back and reunites with her family. Sai Lom and Fah Sai knows that Eckarin is alive and that Pong isn't really a bad guy who is following his mother's footsteps..blah blah...rite? anywhoo...Sinjai is about to reveal the will according to the previews.

You know, the writers/directors/producers what not, should have started the lakorn from the last two episodes and the whole lakorn would have been decent. It was predictable, draggy and the unnecessary scenes could not have been worse.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, I don't really like this lakorn either but Pong is so damn hot in it! All I can say is that it better have one heck of a good ending!!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn isn't all that bad..I admit it did draggin the middle but its going to be a great ending!!! I am thinking NOk will die cuz she will try to kill Bee and her family.....I'm thinking Pong will come to the rescue and end up shooting his mother! :yahoo: Today's episode was pretty sad...Mom, Dad and Bee reunited...I feel bad for Puri though cuz he's left out...but I am sure him and Grace will get together and then he will really be part of the family...through marriage..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
so glad Khun Ek found out the truth and a family reunited...although... i do feel bad for Puri... as for Pong... i want to know how he'll be when his mother's evil plan is exposed... and most of all... I WANT TO SEE SINJAI'S FACE WHEN SHE KNOWS THEY'RE BACK!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
bee's dad will died after the reunited...and then pong's mom open the will and both bee and her mom will go there to claim their rights of everything...but don't know how pong and bee will end together or not....hope they are because then i would be so mad and dissappointed...can't wait to see the ending....

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i agree with n'tina..man..this lakorn just got out of hand!!! pong and puri...two hotties..but this lakorn started off good..then went too crazy for me..im like "wtf is this man" i havent been on this thread for a while..but it doesnt mean i gave up on Pong *ahem chewy* lol

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Guess what......i had a dream about me and pong but too bad my hubby woke me up arrrrgggg hahahahahahahaha........This lakorn went a little bit too crazy...hehehe
WARNING SPOILER: The Dad die and the sister also....Pongs mom went krazy a little bit. Police shoot her car tired and the car went off the bridge buttttttttttt they found the car but not pongs mom......

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wonder is pong's mom die at the end...did pong & bee get to be together at the end too....so sad for pong & puri...they left out...

Mann

omg this lakorn got so good! at least Aek got to see his wife and kid, before he died..and the mom's face got fixed!, omg yes..sinjai got so moded..ahha it was cool how bee went to the house and start confronting and then dud dao came out of no where and stupid sinjai got so shocked! i am happy..heheeh i think the next espisode is gonna end..the cops shot the tire and sinjai's car fell of the bridge..or highway whatever ahha, lol.but you know what, i don't think sinjai is dead..cause girl comes out of nowhere everytime..well i hope she isn't so like she can suffer her death..hehehe LOL...ahhaha whatever man..LOLz i can't wait to see the last epidsode! heehhe :wub:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
the ending could have been sweeter for pong and bee but it was a good ending. Sinjai's death wasnt as bad as i hoped it would be but mehh. i'm glad they didnt give Pong and Bee one of 'em long love conversation at the end of the lakorn...like every other thai drama i've seen. lol

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Bravo!!! the lakorn has ended. <<<i can take that deep breath>>> :yahoo:

Good Lakorn...im going to buy it when it comes out in Khmer audio....hint hint SARN :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that sucks that Puri and Grace didn't even have a sweet scene at the end. they should get to talk alone at least and express their feelings that they like or love eachother. and Pong didn't even say he love Bee either. it seems to me it was kind of a rush ending. but the ending of Pong and Bee hugging was sweet. i always like an ending when pra aek and nang aek hug. but be more romantic if he has kiss her.