Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
me too man its the dad >.< gosh gosh .. who else would it be .. and man i tell u that chaiyagorn is the uncle's son with the maid... there is something more that we dont see >.<

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i think the killer is Boy's dad ...or it could be boy...nah...boy is too innocent to be the killer.
can't wait for the kiss.

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah so chaiyagon is the uncle's son with the maid? that's what i thought...i kinda skip his scenes with the mother. it's always the person we overlook or least expect who is the killer. the dad has always kept low and been really nice. however, he has motive. he loves his boy's mother who used to be his brother's wife. i'm sure the wife still continued loving her first husband. actually, maybe the maid is the killer. she's just all upset that the uncle did her wrong and never loved her.
also, the ghost is so pointless to me. it's not like she really does anything but maybe save the n'ek from time to time. she must know who killed the uncle but isnt doing much to communicate it to anyone.

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmmm.....it would make sense if the killer was chaiyakorn....out for revenge......so yep

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
just watched epi 19... it has to be da cutes epi so far.. soo many cute scenes (>.<) and in the preview for epi 19 from the back it looks like chaiyagorn is goin to attck boys dad... and plus der is anotha cute boy lee scene where he puts his arm around her...

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
yep i agree, in the preview of the next episode, the back of the killer looks like chaiyagorn, this lakorn is full of surprises.

The cute scenes between boy and lee in episode 19 were so adorable :p :wub:

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
now i think the killer is chaiyagorn 'cause Boy's dad is hospitalized...
finally saw the ghost again....for a while i was wondering where the hell this lakorn is going....espcially with all those sweet scenes with Boy and Lee.
can't wait for next week episode. Boy is so hot.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmmm it was so obvious that Chaiyakorn was the uncles son with that weird maid....... anyways I've Done some analyzing and have u guys not realized it?? I dont think that Boys father that's hospitalize is his real father!!!! that's probably his uncle cause i remember his uncle and aunt having an discussion then when he was a child that His face doesnt look like his dads, it looked more like his uncle which i think's his real dad!!

well u see in the preview that (the uncle that died) he was hugging his mom which the story was true, 2 lovers were seperated due to try'n to running away/fall in love.....she died cause of the curse!!!!!!!! she seeks for nang'eaks attention just to tell her i guess what happen and how she died......and ohhh ohh maybe about the uncles death!!!!!!! who's the killer?? dun dun dun, keep tunning into know who's the real killer!!!!!! who know's, it might be his so call dad, it might be Chaiyakorn, or it might be chaiyakorns MOM!!!!!!!!! oooOOooo ..... lol i would write more but i must past out k........... laters!!!!!!!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
i think theres more to it......maybe someone is ordering Chaiyakorn ............
yea.....it was obvious that Chaiyakorn was the uncles son with that weird maid

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hrrrrms.. lol [^_^] well lol it'll be kinda funny of everythine we assume is wrong lol and its like a whole completely easy to guess story muahah LOL kidding ..... Chaiyakorn ... lol I think is the killer.. but then again it could be the father faking it .. so he wouldn't be suspected.. but who knows.. and omo man i like this lakorn lol keeps me guessing... and watch it have a stupid simple ending I'd be ticked lol

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
ever since i begin watching this lakorn...i always though the dead uncle was Boy's real father....but it might not be true
i wonder how this lakorn is going to end.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i think they want us to think that the uncle is boy's father and i think the father thinks that too...which is why he's out for revenge. but then in the end, he realizes that he was wrong and that he was taking revenge for no reason bc boy is actually his son and that the mother was always faithful.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
ugh..i hate her mom so much...everytime it is always....money this and money that...and the bad girl is so getting on my nerve with "Daran" this and Daran that.....hate them both.
why can't Boy and Lee just let out their feelings for each other already....it is so obvious they love each other.
this lakorn is getting on my nerve...but Boy is so hot

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
I think the killer is Chaiyakorn because he is mad @ Boy uncle for treating so badly.
I also think that Chaiyakorn mother's know who the killer the kill Boy mother. Can't wait til Wednesday, hope this lakorn will come this Wednesday. It didn't came last week Wednesday.

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
I just can't help but laugh at how the two girls are fightiing for p'ek and nang'ek gets p'ek at the end. I just love how they are now showing how they feel for each other. they seems to be getting along. but that servant guy is really creppy, he seems to be hidding somthing.