Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Totally Needs To see today's episode >.O maybe after I finish uploading LOL .. and omo man >.< Nang Ek sister kills her self? deng over a guy .. girl should get slapped.. and man Ning tricks Boy Into thinking he slept with her .. well so Lee can think he slept with her I needa seee LOL

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
what is wrong with the younger sister, she is so stupid to fall for that guy, i mean he is so bad and plus he's a player.

i love the progress that the main characters is going, they really are in love. why don't pa ek drop the other girl, what is the point of keeping here around.

but i can't wait for this drama to end. I love pa ek and all but it seems to drag on and on

what's happending to the ghost lady

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
BOY GOT RAPED..........damn it. I was hoping for the other way around.
nothing happened....I really think nothing happen.....
he should really drop the bad girl. There is no point of keeping her around except maybe to irrate Lee.
this lakorn seem to be going no where.....
where is the ghost lady?
Lee's sis is so dumb...why die for such an ugly guy.
can't wait for next episodes....I really hope it end soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
what is wrong with the younger sister, she is so stupid to fall for that guy, i mean he is so bad and plus he's a player.

Lee's sis is so dumb...why die for such an ugly guy.
can't wait for next episodes....I really hope it end soon.

I thought Nout was stupid for killing herself also.. but like .. now that I fink about it I can understand.. she's young and she's naive.. and killing herself is what a young girl in her position would do because they fink its an escape to their problems and afterall she is in thailand where society is more crucial on girls for "Tong Gorn Taang" and then "Tong Mai Mee Por"

and also she did not know he's a player and bad ... he played smooth card with her .. she didn't start realizing that he is a bad guy untill after she was deeper in love.. I wouldn't even say love... its more of a dependable because he was her first... so technically I understand

and also Love doesn't know ugly or cute.. so if she was in love with him .. or believed he was then ... him being ugly has nothing to do with it.. thats like saying its ok if she were to die for a cute guy.. I think its stupid to die for any guy well considering the circumstances anyways ...

Wells I think Nout Is gonna turn into a ghost... because it ended her scene with her eyes open its gonna be like "Khon Tai Ta Mai Lap" and also I fink that ... ummrrms lemme sees ... Lee and Boy may understand each other next week... because I see scenes of them together and hugging each other.. poor Leee man she could not accept the fact that her sister is gone.. and the mother flips out on that Phon Guy also.. goshies man sad... >.O but I hope Nout does return as a ghost.. so she can freak the shiz out of that guy ..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador

I thought Nout was stupid for killing herself also.. but like .. now that I fink about it I can understand.. she's young and she's naive.. and killing herself is what a young girl in her position would do because they fink its an escape to their problems and afterall she is in thailand where society is more crucial on girls for "Tong Gorn Taang" and then "Tong Mai Mee Por"

and also she did not know he's a player and bad ... he played smooth card with her .. she didn't start realizing that he is a bad guy untill after she was deeper in love.. I wouldn't even say love... its more of a dependable because he was her first... so technically I understand

and also Love doesn't know ugly or cute.. so if she was in love with him .. or believed he was then ... him being ugly has nothing to do with it.. thats like saying its ok if she were to die for a cute guy.. I think its stupid to die for any guy well considering the circumstances anyways ...

Wells I think Nout Is gonna turn into a ghost... because it ended her scene with her eyes open its gonna be like "Khon Tai Ta Mai Lap" and also I fink that ... ummrrms lemme sees ... Lee and Boy may understand each other next week... because I see scenes of them together and hugging each other.. poor Leee man she could not accept the fact that her sister is gone.. and the mother flips out on that Phon Guy also.. goshies man sad... >.O but I hope Nout does return as a ghost.. so she can freak the shiz out of that guy ..
Very good ka...you hit right on the door nail...you are right ....while I also think it was stupid of Nout to kill herself...she was naive and he was her first...she believed she didn't have anywhere to turn too so killing herself was the only way out.

Is it me or does ITV lakorns tend to drag at the end so much...just like Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha...It started off really good then the middle was ok then the end fizzles out....better not be a rush ending or a stupid ending too...and it better not drag on forever too...shoot!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Very good ka...you hit right on the door nail...you are right ....while I also think it was stupid of Nout to kill herself...she was naive and he was her first...she believed she didn't have anywhere to turn too so killing herself was the only way out.

Is it me or does ITV lakorns tend to drag at the end so much...just like Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha...It started off really good then the middle was ok then the end fizzles out....better not be a rush ending or a stupid ending too...and it better not drag on forever too...shoot!!!!
yeah even if it were stupid of her to kill herself the circumstances are understandable .. muahah and I've been arguing with a few people who says she shouldn't ... because she should know how he is and etc.. but to me I mean like ... lol he sweet talked her charmed her .. shoo I would have fallen for that charisma to... but I wouldn't have been as naive.. if you look at it ... its hard for us here to understand why she would do so. but the society pressure's is also a main reason at least I believe so... because she lost her virginity to him... she she probably has in the back of her head that she's bad and the society will see her bad also... she even says in her suicide note that she gave him everything and such's she has nothing to be proud of anymore.. poor girl! so young and naive

and yeah ITV lakorns tend to drag near the ending.. but if u think about it .. if this were an 1 hour lakorn it would be like episode 12 right now? and most lkns tend to end at 15 plus to 18 even lol ... and yeah Kom Ruk could have ended like 5 times <_< lol..they dragged but at least the ending was good .. it wasn't rushed or anything the baby scene was cute!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
All that talk about this lakorn last night and reading about it every week made me finally start watching it, hoping that it'll end soon. I've seen 4 eps. and i'm already addicted!! So mysterious and a bit spooky with the lady in the lake. Reminds me of an American movie that had a lady in the lake but can't recall which one at the moment. So did p'ek's dad and uncle love the same woman? Is that why they don't know who his real father is? I'm gonna go watch more!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I watched up to the part where the uncle was murdered and n'ek is in charge of all his wealth. Man, I am dying to know who killed him. The obvious suspects are his younger brother and sister (the sister is the most suspious) but I'm thinking it's probably someone who is not suspious that killed him. Has it been revealed yet who the murdered is?

I am lovin' the interaction b/w n'ek and p'ek! Luv it when they live in the same house, there's more interaction but now they have to live and work together!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Killer is definately a girl!!! but man the eye form looks like Hawk! ...but man its a girl if its not hawk and can't possibly be hawk .. ... and man Lee and Boy are so cute together finally now they understand each other .. and man the ghost actually appears alot in episode 25... >.< Tcha's Dad and brother dies in the next episode >.< I think we are close to finding the killer lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh mi gosh u guys it is soooo obvious now like how can u not know who it is at this point it all connects...
possible spoiler alert here:

this is my guess....

the guy that works for praek and likes nek is the killer ....he's the uncle's real son but is a bastard by the lady maid she's the mistress that they all talk about...the son is mad that the uncle won't recognize him as his heir and spurned his mother...he killed praeks mother because he was afraid that praeks mother would get back with the uncle again and all the fortune would go to the praek...and now he wants to get rid of praek too because he's in love with nek...so he's going to frame praek for all the murders in the next episode. but i think he generally does love nek

this is my guess....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i guessing he killer is the guy who like lee...if not him then his mom....this is my only two choice...it couldn't be someone else besides these mom and son....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think its the mom.. because if you watched the last episode it emphasized on the killers eyes and hands when he/she was murding Tcha's dad... and man the eyes and hands are so feminine!

moilee

sarNie Adult
My guess...the killer would have to be this crazy guy (who pretended to be patient and kind to the dead ungle) who happens to love n'eng. I don't think the mom is the killer....'cause remembered the part where she saw the killer tried to kill pr'eng's dad...the mother screamed and the killer (her son) released the dad, ran out, and he didn't try to kill that woman.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Unless there is 2 killers >.< because the killer that kills tcha's dad looks like a girl! and if the killer was chaiyagorn why did they make it so they found the clothes in his room?

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching episode 27. I was right when I predicted who I thought the killer was. Can't wait to see episode 28.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
yes i finished watching episode 27 just then, damn chaiyagorn has so much revenge and anger on his mind, so cold blooded. I dont think the maid is all that bad, she jsut wants to protect her son. And wow i hope n'ek doesnt get shot in the next episode, but it would be interesting to see the reaction from boy if she does. >.<

moilee

sarNie Adult
Was I right? Was the killer that guy who also claimed to love n'eng? I hope so....I believe there's only one killer here.