Talented Actress, that doesn't get enough screen time..?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I've seen a lot of good actors and actresses.. but many of them do not get good roles/lakorn with good story line.. For me, I think Yui J, is a talented actress, but her lakorns seem to suck a$$...The only good role that was given to her, that I liked was, Baan Poo Tawan.. besides that her other lakorns weren't that good.. Another great actress, is Kwan. I think in 2007 she only had a few lakorn.. why isn't she getting promoted like crazy? like that one chic pancake?... I would love to see Kwan on screen more... who else am I skipping? LOL I can't think of them right now but feel free to share your opinion... who do you think deserves more screen time? ^_^ lol i had a bunch of actresses in mind but i cant think of them right now.. it just went away.. haha
EDIT
BEE NAMTHIP!! lol i just remembered her.. i love her!! haven't seen her much lately..last time was Sang Soon, omg she did a real good job!!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
Ae Issariya Saisanan certainly deserve to be on screen more. The lakorns she makes are pretty good to some extent. The girl is talented.

One is Kwan, and another should be Aum. Sure, she has some lakorns but not many. For CH3 it would be Aff. She has a few lakorns, not many. She is really talented and pretty, she's becoming more famous.

kwan used to be really promoted by the industry for a while a few years back...they gave her 4 or 5 lakorns in one year, but now they've really slackened off of promoting her, even though i believe that she has potential and talent in the industry... her last lakorn Leurd Nai Din didn't show her talents at all and was such a disappointment to the audience... her currently airing lakorn is better, but i'd still like to see her in more lakorns with significant depth and plots, like her lakorn with oil, etc.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I've seen a lot of good actors and actresses.. but many of them do not get good roles/lakorn with good story line.. For me, I think Yui J, is a talented actress, but her lakorns seem to suck a$$...The only good role that was given to her, that I liked was, Baan Poo Tawan.. besides that her other lakorns weren't that good.. Another great actress, is Kwan. I think in 2007 she only had a few lakorn.. why isn't she getting promoted like crazy? like that one chic pancake?... I would love to see Kwan on screen more... who else am I skipping? LOL I can't think of them right now but feel free to share your opinion... who do you think deserves more screen time? ^_^ lol i had a bunch of actresses in mind but i cant think of them right now.. it just went away.. haha
as for ch7. I think alots of the good actresses aren't getting good role or more lakorn is because they are too busy focus on the newbies.

^^ Such as flat-face, right? C'mon! That girl has no talent whatsoever, just got promoted because her mom is Khun Deang's friend. Grr! Those n'eaks that aren't talented or beautiful but got "sen" into the E-Biz isn't of real talent. I kinda feel sorry for those who work their butts of trying to stay in instead of just sitting there acting all pretty and getting the same roles. Those people have no talent.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kwan didn't have a few lakorns this year, it was only 1 and if you count DDH, which is still airing, 2. LND didn't do Kwan any justice. I believe Kwan had like 4 lakorns last year but technically, Kwan only lead two while she was supporting for the other two so all in all, Kwan needs to be promoted more as a lead. Kwan has tons of potential, Ch. 7 needs to extract that. The rest of the newbies have been promoted quite fairly in the quantity of lakorns, just Kwan who lacked this year. Hopefully, 2008 will be a better year.

As for Ch. 3, let's give them time to promote Aff, she's just rising at the moment.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
^^ now that I think of it, she only had 1 lakorn.. haha excluding DDH... so sad...=[.. but yeah i added Bee Namthip, I love this girl, but havent seen her on screen lately.

max

sarNie Elites
Ae Issariya Saisanan certainly deserve to be on screen more. The lakorns she makes are pretty good to some extent. The girl is talented.
I seriously agree with you! Other than her, I can only think of Bee Namthip and Aff. I am not sure if that is her name, but she played in the boran lakorn with Mark or Mart and Chai, etc. I think that she is super pretty, as well as talented in acting.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ae Issariya --- I think ever since she went to CH3 she don't have much lakorns out..It's like once a year you'll see her on screen..Just got luck that King Ka Long and Pee Kaew lakorn aired this year..
Jajah Primratha --- She's so cute but never main role..I think they need to give her a chance...
Yui Jiranan --- She's been having boring lakorns lately..I see a little bit and thats it already..As in I see bits and parts and I'm done..And she needs to get paired up with a popular pra aek..I liked her and Oil together..If not Oil then Arnas or maybe even Vee..IDK..Or Num Sornram..
Aff Tuksaorn --- She's so Thai looking..Which makes her beautiful..But never gave her chances to show off her beauty and skills..She's a great actress but not promoted much..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
bie, yui, boy, cheer, mew....i guess that's really it for me...i just love bie to have more n more lakron out...n yui man they need to start giving her diffrent pra'ek n diffrent story line....i love her soo much as actress but ch 7 seems to not give her any lakrons..

oh yeah. bee namthip. i'd like to see more of her work. hm!!!! Tangmo (but please give her better roles! -_- ) Ae, can't think of anyone else... hm... :huh: amy k., etc....

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Ae Issariya ^_^ She was nang rai most of the way through that one Rita & Rome lakorn, but I still liked her more. & her acting is outstanding.