Tanya's phone conversation with Peck

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mainhiathao, you are having waaaaaaaaay too much fun with the smiley faces. LOL! C'mon, 11 of them in 1 post haha.

Muddie Murda

smile...
after listening to the conversation i was like... :nailbiter:...but anyways its okay... :D never really like pinky as an actress. :nono1: hehe but WOW never thought tanya would have such a GREAT idea! :scratchhead2: :numchuck: cheering for her! Damn, if i have a husband that already slept around, :scratchchin: i would TOTALLY divorce him. :gungirl: ..gosh, never knew such thing could happen. argh. hope there will be more update on this. :fanfic: and of course, i want to know what pinky n peck will have to say about their "just brother-n-sister" relationship! :coverlaf: ...... :eek:fftopic: damn is it just me?...lol i'm having fun with sarn's new smiley faces... hehe :dance1:
Hahahaha don't worry you're not the only one abusing your rights to use them :hide:

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
news of Tanya & Peck
Tanya has confirmed that she had recorded the audio clip herself a while ago when she was in the US. She believes that the file was retrieved after she had sold her Blackberry.

Tanya and Peck had already reconciled long before the clip was released.

Tanya's article in ThaiRath

I didn't listen to the clip just read the transcript over at Dirtii and he sounds downright psychotic. His threats to shoot her and her mom with an M16? Disturbing!

And yes these phone calls aren't definite proof of Pinky/Peck's affair it's more circumstantial evidence at best. But let's face it. Pinky has been torn to shreds by the media. If it wasn't true wouldn't she have sued by now? Ch. 7 dumped her over this didn't they? I tend to think it's because she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Afterall it's not libel if it's true.
Peck said F-16, not M16. he said he wanted to fly to the US to see his daughter.

And yes, it is libel even if it's true. libel law protects the victim or plaintiff, someone who has been defamed through written, broadcast, or any other forms of published words. the key aspect of libel law is that the plaintiff has to prove that he/she has been given a negative image by the defendant and has suffered because of the defendant's action.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What!!! You can retrieve deleted files from a Blackberry??? Unbelievable! I am almost certain that can't be done.

And they reconciled...after he threatened to kill her and her mother? What the hell is wrong with Tanya! Ok, she deserves him. That's all I'm saying for now.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
What!!! You can retrieve deleted files from a Blackberry??? Unbelievable! I am almost certain that can't be done.

And they reconciled...after he threatened to kill her and her mother? What the hell is wrong with Tanya! Ok, she deserves him. That's all I'm saying for now.
i'm not sure if it's possible, but to be safe, i would totally destroy my phone if i had sensitive information/files. hahahaha.

since we're all outsiders, we don't really know what goes on in this couple's life. there's an old Thai saying that you should never try to intervene or even give advice when a couple is having issues because at the end of the day, it's the 2 people who make the ultimate decision for themselves...whatever floats Tanya's boat. i wish her the best.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i'm not sure if it's possible, but to be safe, i would totally destroy my phone if i had sensitive information/files. hahahaha.

since we're all outsiders, we don't really know what goes on in this couple's life. there's an old Thai saying that you should never try to intervene or even give advice when a couple is having issues because at the end of the day, it's the 2 people who make the ultimate decision for themselves...whatever floats Tanya's boat. i wish her the best.
Seriously.

I think what Tanya meant was she did deleted the recordings, but somehow whoever bought her phone was able to retrieve them.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There are programs to retrieve old files. It's the same as computers. When you delete something, even if you empty the Recycle Bin, the file still exists until you write over it.

Also, with the 2nd clip with 'T' and 'P', I finally get most of what they were talking about.

http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/so-what-says-p/

"So what" is now the new meme over at Pantip, lol.

Apparently there are 4 clips total, I've only heard these two though. The 3rd one is the convo between P's mother and T, I believe. Don't know about the other.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
ewww why the heck did Tanya take him back!? lol oh well..that's her drama to deal with. Good luck with that!

However, this still makes me not like Pinky anymore :girlmad: . It's really apparent that Pinky did have some kind of affair with a married man, which is just so low of her. I can only imagine what other nastiness goes down behind closed door with some of these actors/actresses lol. And how come pretty girls are always after ugly guys? Like what the heck do they see in them?? And to be ugly & have a bad attitude!? Yuck! :vomit:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Uh maybe in Thai it's libel even if it's true. I know absolutely nothing about Thai laws. In US it is NOT libel if it's true. The very definition of libel is defamation through the written word or by print simply put. There are nuances there. And by definition defamation is a FALSE statement that results in injury.

A case won't even go to trial much less win if you can definitively prove that what you're saying is true. Of course there are privacy laws to where even if what you're stating is true but it's not for public concern then someone can sue. But that's another matter entirely separate but not exclusive from defamation.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Uh maybe in Thai it's libel even if it's true. I know absolutely nothing about Thai laws. In US it is NOT libel if it's true. The very definition of libel is defamation through the written word or by print simply put. There are nuances there. And by definition defamation is a FALSE statement that results in injury.

A case won't even go to trial much less win if you can definitively prove that what you're saying is true. Of course there are privacy laws to where even if what you're stating is true but it's not for public concern then someone can sue. But that's another matter entirely separate but not exclusive from defamation.
:scratchchin: Sorry I'm not much into law lol so I had to read it a few times to absorb and try to understand what you're saying. Are you saying the audio clips are useless if brought to court?

I understand the part about privacy law, but it would depend on WHERE you recorded it that it can be illegal or not. If in Thailand, there's no law against recording without the other partying knowing, then it could probably be used in court for a custody battle probably? And if the state Tanya is staying at has a law that it's okay as long as one party knows about it, then it can be used in court.

:D I know this because I did a good research on it in NC LOL and yes, we can record conversations as long as one party (me muahahahahahah) knows about it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don’t care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
cause I don’t care eh eh eh eh eh eh
cause I don’t care eh eh eh eh eh eh :bopping:

Sorry :eek:fftopic:

That was smart of Tanya :worthy: Pinky :vomit: :crazy:

Okay now I'm going to :sleep:

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
หลุดอีกคลิป “พี่ ป.” ทะเลาะเมียรอบ 2 ฉะโทษฐานที่ด่า “แม่สาว พ.” เคลียร์เรื่องถุงยาง
หลุดอีกแว้ว..... คลิป “พี่ ป.” ทะเลาะกับเมียรอบ 2 คราวนี้ฝ่ายชายมานิ่ม พูดจาไม่ค่อยหยาบคาย โต้เถียงกันเรื่องที่ฝ่ายหญิงไปต่อว่า “หญิงสูงวัย” ทางโทรศัพท์

หลุดกันมาเป็นซีรีย์เลยทีเดียว สำหรับคลิปเสียงรักสามเส้า ล่าสุด ก็มีคลิป “หญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า ธ.” โต้เถียงกับ “พี่ ป.” สามีทางโทรศัพท์รอบสอง ซึ่งเป็นที่สังเกตว่า คลิปนี้มีความเกี่ยวเนื่องกับคลิปที่หญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า “ธ.” วอนขอให้ “หญิงสูงวัย” เตือน “สาว พ.” ให้เลิกยุ่งกับสามีของตนที่ได้หลุดออกมาก่อนหน้านี้

โดยคราวนี้ฝ่าย “พี่ ป.” เป็นคนโทร.มาหาหญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า “ธ.” ว่าไปด่า “หญิงสูงวัย” ทำไม ทำเอาหญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า “ธ.” โมโหใส่เป็นชุด ว่า ไม่ได้ด่า และตนไม่ได้มีนิสัยต่ำแบบนั้น แต่ขอร้องให้คิดถึงความรู้สึกของตนเองบ้าง รับโทรศัพท์แล้วได้ยินเสียง “สาว พ.” เรียก “พี่ ป. คะ” จะรู้สึกอย่างไร พร้อมกับตัดพ้อว่า ทำไมเราจะต้องมีปัญหา เพราะผู้หญิงคนนี้

ด้าน “พี่ ป.” ก็ได้ตอบกลับไปว่า ทำไมจะต้องมีปัญหากับผู้หญิงคนนี้คนเดียว งาน นี้หญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า “ธ.” ก็เลยสวนกลับว่า ถ้าไม่อยากให้มีปัญหาก็ไม่เลิกติดต่อกับสาว “พ.” ซักที จากนั้นก็ได้กล่าวต่ออีกว่า จริงๆ ก็ไม่อยากจะสนใจเรื่องนี้ แต่ฝ่ายของ “หญิงสูงวัย” และ “สาว พ.” เป็นคนโทร.ถามเรื่องถุงยางเอง ฝ่ายชายก็เลยถามย้อนกลับไปว่า แล้วไปรับโทรศัพท์ของตนทำไม

หลังจากโต้เถียงกันมาเกือบ 10 นาที หญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า “ธ.” ก็เป็นฝ่ายตัดบทบอกตนทำดีที่สุดแล้ว พยายามประคับประคองครอบครัวให้ถึงที่สุด ถ้ายังจะคบกันก็ให้ต่างคนต่างอยู่อย่ามายุ่งกัน อย่ามาทำให้รับรู้ เพราะรับไม่ได้ อย่ามาระรานโดยการกล่าวหาว่าไปด่าฝั่ง “สาว พ.” แค่ไปมีอะไรกับ “สาว พ.” มันก็ปวดหัวพอแล้ว

จากนั้นก็มีการเปลี่ยนเรื่องไปพูดคุยถึงเรื่องการเดินทางไปสนามบิน ซึ่งเป็นที่สังเกตว่า ในคลิปนี้ “พี่ ป.” พูดจาค่อนข้างสุภาพกว่าคลิปก่อนหน้านี้ และค่อนข้างเงียบและเป็นฝ่ายฟังซะส่วนมาก มีแต่หญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า “ธ.” เป็นฝ่ายระเบิดอารมณ์ออกมา

หลุดอีกคลิป “พี่ ป.” ทะเลาะเมียรอบ 2 ฉะโทษฐานที่ด่า “แม่สาว พ.” เคลียร์เรื่องถุงยาง

i was specifically speaking about the Thai law since u were talking about Pinky (who lives in Thailand) and what could be her reason for not suing. she could definitely sue whoever defamed her unless she doesn't want to go through the drama in court and get further humiliated.

And yes these phone calls aren't definite proof of Pinky/Peck's affair it's more circumstantial evidence at best. But let's face it. Pinky has been torn to shreds by the media. If it wasn't true wouldn't she have sued by now? Ch. 7 dumped her over this didn't they? I tend to think it's because she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Afterall it's not libel if it's true.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There are laws against this, something along the line of defamation and sharing certain kind of information. Pantip recently posted an announcement about it.

การโพสข้อความอ้างอิง และ/หรือไฟล์ประกอบความคิดเห็น และ/หรือlink ไฟล์ภาพและเสียงใดๆ ที่ยังมิได้มีการพิสูจน์ว่าเป็นจริงหรือไม่ อาจสุ่มเสี่ยงต่อการเป็นความผิดฐานหมิ่นประมาทตาม กม.อาญา และอาจเข้าข่ายเป็นการเผยแพร่ข้อมูลคอมพิวเตอร์โดยไม่ชอบด้วย กม. อันเป็นความผิดตามมาตรา 16 แห่งพระราชอาณาจักรไทย พระราชบัญญัติว่าด้วยการกระทำความผิดเกี่ยวกับคอมพิวเตอร์ พ.ศ.2550 ได้

จึงขอให้เพื่อนสมาชิกโปรดระมัดระวัง และขอความร่วมมือจากสมาชิก โปรดช่วยกันตักเตือนและ/หรือหลีกเลี่ยงการโพสต์ข้อความ ไฟล์ประกอบฯ หรือ link ดังกล่าวด้วย

tinah

sarNie Coma
now theres another phone conversation released with tanya and pinkys mom. it just keeps on coming ! tanya is really trying to get the dirt out of them

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
There are laws against this, something along the line of defamation and sharing certain kind of information. Pantip recently posted an announcement about it.
yeah, so most people on Pantip (who are registered members) don't want to upload the files because if Peck or Pinky wants to take legal action against people who distribute the audio files, the Pantip members can be easily tracked down.

icool48

sarNie Adult
http://www.roisara.com/board/index.php?topic=4347

clip on Youtube    

Tanya  and  Pinky 's mom      clip1

Tanya  and  Pinky 's mom      clip2