Tao got re married???

here are some pictures; credit to Lyn's lakorn blog!

their marriage was hasty and unexpected, consisting of only signing a marriage license. thus, the speculation is that she is pregnant. who knows, irght? as for me, i never liked tao somchai...he seems aggressive and rude...no comment on his new wife...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
How sudden! You could be right that she may be pregnant, either that or they could've both been drunk that night? Hah they sure look like they were in those pictures.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
*Jaw drops. Mouth wide open* I'm shocked&surprised! Didn't even know that he was dating someone. No comment on the wife...That's all i'm going to say!

sulad

sarNie Adult
He went from something beautiful to that.
Like all the gals in here, I'm being nice today too.
LOL.
No comment, but congrat.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
funny thing though is that his gf is chiang mai or something just found out the same time as the press that he got married !!
her name was ern or something... they did a telephone interview on khanpak

something about this seems fishy

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Here is the interview of Tao's little gf from Chiangmai:

(How long have you been close to Tao?) We have been close for more than a year. (Were you officially girlfriend and boyfriend?) Lets just say we were getting to know each other. (Did you know Tao’s family?) Yes, I knew his father and mother. (There was a rumor that you work as a masseuse or a doctor, which one are you?) I am not a medical student and I’m also not in the business of what they say. I’m just a normal student from Chiangmai. (Did you finish school yet?) I just recently graduated. (Did you start working yet?) Right now, no. I’m currently looking for a new school to continue my education. (Did you know beforehand that Tao was going to register for marriage with Yui?) I didn’t know beforehand; however, I did know that they worked together. (How long have you known that this woman was in Tao’s life?) About 2 months. (During that time, were you seeing Tao?) We were still talking occasionally. (Did he ever tell you he wanted to break up with you?) I’m still perplexed by this issue, everything that has happened, I’m not sure whether this is the truth. (So that means you learned about Tao’s marriage through the media.) Yes, that’s correct, I learned everything from the newspapers.

You can read more and sees a picture of her at my blog.

It's getting messy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha lmao... >_<... thank god NAT aint with him animore... lol..

omg... >_<.. no comment... lmao...

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
well...maybe the rumor is right before when he was married to P' Nat he cheated or something. Who knows...congrat to them...... anyone know what P' Nat is doing?

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
<_< never was a fan of his anyways. I always thought Nat and Tik J. had good chemistry and wish they were real life couple. I loved them in Wang Waree.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
well...maybe the rumor is right before when he was married to P' Nat he cheated or something. Who knows...congrat to them...... anyone know what P' Nat is doing?

nat myria is doing the stage show of nang nark and looking after her sick mother

dfemc

sarNie Adult
this guy has lots of pain, and he ends up hurting himself and those around u, because he hasn't yet learned to process his pain. *sigh*. he's not happy, and neither is she. she's full of uncertainty. but they're goin.