Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm having a Aongdin and Ward fever!!!

I thought this was at a good pace, it is starting so slow down starting from episode 5 onward.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is the only time when I want to weekend to end right away so that I can watch episode 7.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Where did everyone go? I have no one to discuss how obsess I am with this lakorn. My sisters hate me cause I talk too much about this lakorn. She's still behind, she just started 4HJHKK.

fun

Expired Sarnie
A lot of Janie and Por coverage or is it just that I have been only watching their clips? lol

icool48

sarNie Adult
oho mag.
credit : s2c shahkrit & cherry club

saranaedara

beautiful actress

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

tvpool : popular vote

NO.1

drama - tard rak

actress - cherry khemupsorn

2. kwan
3. margie
4. sinjai
5. tangmo

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why was Ward crying? I only skim thru the first 20 minutes but didn't catch much. Will watch the rest tonight.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks a bunch jib for sharing all those pictures. I agree cherry is one beautiful actress!

The pace of tard rak is going fine for me at the moment. I actually adore aong-din and the princess chemistry more, hopefully i get to see more of their scenes together even though i know who is getting with whom.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm commenting as I go, not yet finished with episode 7, sort of skipped the beginning because I already skim thru it. Anyways the princess is getting on my nerves, call me mean but serve her right because she so wanted to stay in that brothel. She's lucky that she used whatever med she used on him and escaped. I hope she does get wiser as the lakorn progress, yet so far, she hadn't made any smart move.

I still haven't figured why Ward was crying but I am so annoyed with Tid. If she keeps disrespecting Ward, Ward will definitely show that she too can get nasty. I was rooting for Ward when she pushed Tid lol wished Tid had at least one cut or bruise, I am tired of her shit talking on Ward. I can see why Ward is in the phase of slowly turning into a monster [figure of speech].

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am finally done with episode 7. Yes took me the whole day. I had to keep pausing and running around, took a long nap and run some more errands. Tiring day. I love the Ward reunion with her mother and friend. Gosh can I like beat up the Princess, why is she causing so much trouble. Get out of the freaking damn brothel already. I can't believe in the preview she protected the nang rai, Aom S. I forgot her name already maybe cause I FF all those scenes lol. I like nice people but when they get too nice like that, sorry I get angry for some reason. Her kindness is beyond reality, but then again a lakorn will always be a lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, why must p'tid made things worst for Ward ..
Ward didn't exactly do anything to piss her off beside the fact that she's lucky to act as the princess.
if anything, she should be more than grateful to her b/c she's willing to help (despite the money)
if Ward didn't help - her princess could have died already.

Anyway, i'm glad the story is picking up tomorrow b/c i'm starting to loose interest ...
love WARD/AONGDIN's scene today ---

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
4th clip of Aongdin :heart: Ward credit from kisskeepintouch

I'm getting the Aongdin and Ward fever :kiss3: