Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Who is tan tep anyways?

I think the princess will go back and try to help the two slaves later on. I just can't wait until everyone all meet up! I wanna see the interactions between aywadee, ward, tan chai, and aongdin.

fun

Expired Sarnie
she herself cant even take care of herself. if she did ask the girls to go with her will they go since they dont really believe that she is who she is and think she's mentally ill. although they are always helping her? i'm sure she wanted to but probably not at that time? as far as helping the evil girl that was trying to hurt her. her kindness is strange per say since she's suppose to be forgiving but u know real person wouldnt do such a thing; well not many i should say. her intention in doing that was to get the girl to change her mind about hating her and seeing her as a friend not an enemy. people's intent is weird and especially how the director wants us to see it.

getting good and wondering how it'll end eventually...
I am still annoyed with the Princess.

I'm watching episode 8 right now. Not sure how it was missed. The princess did let her 2 friends know she was leaving and that she was sending people to help free the one with the sick sister. As for the other, she was leaving something for her and if that didn't work, she should run away with the friend who has the sick sister.

From seeing Wad, I can kind of see how Pring probably reached her breaking point in that brothel. Who wouldn't? She just needed someone like the princess to bring out the human in her. Then again, it's easy for someone like the princess to be so kind, never having to suffer like Wad or Pring.

I really hope to see Wad free with her mom and friend in the end. Hopefully, the princess & prince will work towards freeing the slaves.

Edit: Nevermind. Just finished the episode. The 2 ladies get a beating. :eyetwitch:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good and bad news for everyone in this thread, good news Pimmala is airing after
Tard Ruk wed-thur for the months of July-August schedule batches and the bad news
and a sad one Tard Ruk ending will arrive soon but we all enjoying the
Aongdin :heart: Ward moment now I'm going to miss seeing them :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Part 5 of Aongdin :heart: Ward

Part 6 of Aongdin :heart: Ward

icool48

sarNie Adult
pantip poll

topic : the most favorite character in tard rak

result : cherry > por > janie > smart

topic : Whose Storyline Was Most Fun In Tard Rak, Princess or Ward ?

RESULT : PRINCESS > WARD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THATRATH NEWSPAPER POLL : TOP 3 ACTORS & ACTRESSES

ACTORS : SORNRAM - POR -SMART

ACTRESSES : CHERRY - TANGMO - YUI

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks ka pee jib wow so glad Por and Janie on there too way to go :dance3:
Aongdin :heart: Ward high fever :rockon:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You have got to be kidding me right? I guess, Thailand does have very different taste from me because I'm only enjoying this lakorn solely for Janie and her storyline yet Pantip is very into Cherry's. LOL

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Cherry's character in here. I don't know but I like her more than Janie's storyline.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What! this lakorn is already ending! I haven't even got to the middle
yet.Damn, I am so angry at this. Already ending. no!!!

This lakorn's storyline definitely has potential to go longer, but I'm glad they're not dragging it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You have got to be kidding me right? I guess, Thailand does have very different taste from me because I'm only enjoying this lakorn solely for Janie and her storyline yet Pantip is very into Cherry's. LOL
I like the Prince and the Princess storyline, but it can get really annoying. I am enjoying Aongdin and Ward storyline. Their storyline has more potential because they require character growth more than the other two. This seems like it can go up to 18 episodes, because I feel that they need more character development, rather than a story built up. I feel like they are not doing much to the Princess.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sometime i wish ch3s lakorn would be alil longer especially if the lakorn is good! period dramas are usually long too

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I like the princess character. It can be boring but I also can't stand wards character. Wards character is fun and spunky but I feel it's toooo much. Guess it evens out.