Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

joey

sarNie Adult
^i totally agree. i think smart doesn't really suit to play in this time of era. his hair style makes him look funny to me. in contrast, love the way cherry and janie look. their clothing and hair style are very lovely. :wub: anyways, i cannot wait to see this one also.

thanks p.jib and everyone else for sharing. greatly appreciate it!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The synopsis credit to Wishbone/Wishboniko

n the late period of King Rama IV of Siam, "Chiang Noi" is a small independent state located between the borders of Siam and Myanmar. Chao Luang Mahacheevit, the old king of Chiang Noi is very sick. He is waiting for Prince Tanlawin who disappears during the civil war last 20 years ago. Princess Aeyawadee can't stand seeing her father lying sick with sufferings, so she decides to go to Siam to look for her brother and bring him back to rule the country.

Princess Aeyawadee leaves Chiang Noi to Siam with AongDin, the quiet and skillful warrior and Tid, her good humoured maid. The news about the princess's journey reaches to people in "the Green Palace" of Mom Nuan. She has an only beloved son named HSH Prince Darbprabsatroo.

People in the Green Palace are more excited about this news than anyone in Siam because Princess Aeyawadee is Prince Darb's fiancee since they were kids. Their elders pair them up for the political purposes though Princess Aeyawadee and Prince Darb have never met each other before and don't agree with this engagement. But Mom Nuan is the only one who is so happy because she hopes for the huge benefit in the ruby mines of Chiang Noi, so she wants Princess Aeyawadee to be her daughter-in-law.

Mom Nuan set the palanquin procession to welcome the princess and annouce to all people in Siam about the princess's coming. Siamese have known about Princess Aeyawadee's reputation that she is very gorgeous and generous princess and she also has very sweet scented hair.

In Siam, there's another girl who was born as a slave in the house of Phra PipitaOsot. Her name is Ward. She has been a slave since she was born because her parents are slaves. She is a smart, ambitious and eager learning girl. She yields to let her masters beat her up, so that she can sneak to eavesdrop and learn about the medicine from her master. She uses her genius to memorize Phra Pipit's medical manual until she's skilled in traditional medicine.

One day, Ward is sold to be a prostitute the big brothel of Phra Panit. Ward decides to escape into the jungle. She uses her smartness and cunning to get away from the men who hunt after her until she meets the Princess Aeyawadee's procession.

Princess Aeyawadee also has the enemy that is Saming Sinthu, her own uncle who conspires with the foreigner to overthrow Chao Mahacheevit. He sends his people to keep obstructing Princess Aeyawadee from looking for her brother.

Princess Aeyawadee doesn't want to let anyone know her status because she worries that it will not be convenient for her to look for her brother. At that time, AongDin helped Ward from the bad guys who hunt for her. He asks Ward to repay him a debt of gratitude by dressing up as Princess Aeyawadee to trick the princess's enemy's people. Ward accepts to do so because she thinks that she can escape after that. However, Ward can't get away from there because Mom Nuan comes to see her and misunderstands that Ward is Princess Aeyawadee.

At the same time, Princess Aeyawadee who disguises herself as a slave separates from AongDin and her maid. Unfortunately, She gets caught with the big group of slaves that is being sent to the brothel.

2 pretty girls are tricked by the destiny. The slave becomes the princess and the princess becomes the slave. AongDin and Tid don't dare to tell Mom Nuan the truth that Ward is not the princess because they worry about the relationship between the countries. AongDin is going to be crazy for losing the real princess.

Ward who is ill-mannered and feisty has to play the role as the princess, while the real Princess Aeyawadee tries to explain about her real status, but no one believe her and they think that she's crazy and daydreaming.

The storyline is quite interesting, looking forward to this :)

icool48

sarNie Adult
mart looks a bit silly :) but anyways, love cheery n janie, they both look very sweet n stunning n those clothing!

^i totally agree. i think smart doesn't really suit to play in this time of era. his hair style makes him look funny to me. in contrast, love the way cherry and janie look. their clothing and hair style are very lovely. :wub: anyways, i cannot wait to see this one also.

thanks p.jib and everyone else for sharing. greatly appreciate it!
Mart 's hair style is called " MA-HAD-THAI " [ Hair style of the Thai men in the early Rattanakosin period. ]

You're welcome ja.aa joey ^^
:)

The storyline is quite interesting, looking forward to this :)

wow it does sound really good! something different..i really wanna see this

Total agree with you guys. the storyline is so good.
Can't wait to watch this one.
:D

*****************************************************************************************
another clip " behind the scene : opening ceremony "

credit : khemupsorn.com

http://nextlakorns.blogspot.com/ credit : wishboniko

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
By the story line looks like Janie is n'rai and Cherry is n'ek. I agree too, but hope not Janie.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I hope that Janie is not N'rai too. I want Janie to be N'ek better than Cherry. I thought they say both Janie and Cherry is going to be N'ek. I would be disappointed if Janie/Por are the second couple <_< !

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Both Cherry and Janie are N'ek. No one is N'rai.
They almost don't see each other for the whole lakorn. They both have their own story.
Janie is a slave, so her manner is usually rude and her character is smart and cunning.
Janie's story is comedy, but Cherry's part seems a bit more serious.

val

sarNie Adult
man! the awesome costumes and cast. can't wait to see this one! both cherry and janie r so pretty.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I am happy to hear that Janie/Cherry are both N'ek.
I can't wait to see this lakorn, espcially Janie/Por.
This is their first lakorn together, and it good to see new couple for once. ^_^