Tard Ruk Torranong

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I agree donna the ending of episode 5 was so cute between Captain and Pim, though most of the episode was of them...cute,cute, cute! I can't wait to see the rest.

Merit

sarNie Adult
this lakorn keeps on getting better and better...I so love epi 5...they are so cute together...Captain is mean towards Pim, but in a cute way...and she somehow, always ends up hurting him..LOL...

there are too many cute scenes in this epi...but like everyone else, the cutest part is the ending of the epi, when she whispered in his ear...and the way they just look at each other...Captain's probably in love already..hahhaha...I have never seen any of Pim's lakorn before, but she is quite good in this and a real good match with Captain...

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah!!! I started liking this lakorn at episode four. Pim and captain are so cute. I like how Captain always have to stay next to her so she won't go to Puri.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.5 is funny the part they both got scare of the bomb & she tell him to hurry up & he was like it's a bomb not ka-nom-krok.. 555. and so cute he carry her on his back while he walk around the bomb & she was smiling. it wasn't in the script but Captain suggested to the director said it would be cute if he carry Pim on his back. which his idea is great.and sad the part he got hurt and she held him in her arm. and when she bend down to talk close to him aaaww...cute... i can't wait for next part. so far every episodes is fun to watch. loving this la korn. they are so cute together , they have great chemistry. yep love Captain's character in here,he's rough & mean toward Pim but in a cute caring way though. He's so jealous doesn't want her to talk & see Puri. hehehe..my kind of pra aek character that i love to watch.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I agree the end of episode 5 was cute and I also like the scene at the restaurant when he was glancing at her over his menu. Episode 6 looks good too since Captain is so worried that Pim is going to get the wrong idea about the relationship between him and that girl.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I was reading about next week's episode and looks like there's going to be thob joop scenes coming up.

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
yeah i'm loving this lakorn too but can someone realli summarize what it really is about bc i've read every pg and it doesn't realli give a clear summary of what this lakorn is about...oh and did captin loose his memory when he woke up in the hospital?....

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
what do pim n puri plan in epi 4-5? i don't understand really... pim is like wanting to escaper from captain, or something.. could someone explain me?

maijune

SarNie Adult
what do pim n puri plan in epi 4-5? i don't understand really... pim is like wanting to escaper from captain, or something.. could someone explain me?

they didn't plan anything and pim doesn't want to escape either...it was just puri's idea of making captain mad and angry seeing pim talking or keep in touch with puri...

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
ok,, thank u for ur answer..
well, why in epi 5, pim is always running away from captain?
what happen to captain's wife who is pregnant of puri??

maijune

SarNie Adult
ok,, thank u for ur answer..
well, why in epi 5, pim is always running away from captain?
what happen to captain's wife who is pregnant of puri??

okay....as you know pim's been trick from puri that captain is a abuser/beater and that captain always beat up his wife....and from what we understand right now they tries to make us think that captain killed his wife but actually she killed herself but this won't reveal maybe towards the end of this lakorn...back to what you concern pim drove his car and left him that's why she thought that he will do something bad(like beating her or ect..) that's why she tried to run away from him...hope it help you lilo bit...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh...this one sounds so good...but argh i got too many exams coming up to watch...guess i'll just wait it out and do a lakorn catch up cram weekend...hehehe...i can see it now, a weekend marathon of captain and pim...can't wait...thanks everyone for getting me excited...ah something to look forward to! yes!

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: ha ha same here! Trying to download the lakorns as they are uploaded but haven't gotten a chance to watch more than the 2nd episode. Will have to make it a marathon weekend of Captain and Pim!! That's a good thought. :)

Captain is sooooo hot! :wub:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn. It begins with all characters were being so strong in its own ways. Puri is hot in here, eventhough he's playing the negative role. Both Captain and Pim are great in this. I can't wait to see the continue parts. This lakorn has everything in here.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok, ok, ok, so i couldn't help myself and starting watching...man so much for holding out for the weekend. anyway, i am so loving it...there definitely is chemistry between captain and pim. i have to say though, captain just isn't as mean of a guy as pepper is. gosh, pepper's characters are mean mean, but captain, maybe because that's his nature, is just kinda mean, but more so flirty...maybe it's the smirk when he yells, or the closeness his character always has when talking or yelling at pim...so he's flirty mean...and i just can't buy that he's a meanie...i guess that works well with the story. as for pim...her character is cute...but i have to say that it is hard for her to pull of this big city, high maintence, chick look. i mean don't get me wrong. i really like pim, but the outfits they have her wear is not really figure flattering. these outfits make her look even more flat chested. i know she's a skinny girl, but why didn't her character have cute clothes that highlight her other attributes (i.e. her height and her silm build). those tube tops and halters just make her look fragile and point out the curves she doesn't have. they could have found cutier clothes that make her look big city girly that would do her figure justice...man...ok, ok, it's such a superifical observation, but they could have made pim look better.