Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
really...it's really punch...OMG!!! i been wishing like 4ever 4 her to have one...Yeah...

can't wait...Thanks Leemyis 4 the clip...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
its just she's not those all pretty plastic surgery type...but she do look nice n pretty in her own normal way....

onahc

sarNie Elites
shoot, if plastic surgery makes you look better then more power to you. i rather be plastic surgery beautiful than normal and ugly.

cecilia

Staff member
the director said she want someone who will looks good in both short and long do. so i'm happy that they pick Punch b/c she's one great singer as well as good actress. I can't wait for this version as well ^^

jakjann

Jakjann
Yes Punch is the only one that look cute with long hair and with short hair and look like a tomboy with this two hairstyle ^____^

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg. i've been waiting to see a remake for this. I love kob's version. This lakorn was the first thai lakorn that got me hooked on thai dramas. Can't wait to see this. the girl looks cute by the way and i love por. can't wait to see how this would turn out.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
shoot, if plastic surgery makes you look better then more power to you. i rather be plastic surgery beautiful than normal and ugly.
haha ok

aw punch so cute. she finally doin a lakorn. she's perdy young aint she? she been singing for a while. her voice is a lil low but it sounds perdy