Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I'm so excited, I read @ Lyn's blog that it's airing on VALENTINE'S DAY! Yahoo! So many good things this year for me on Valentine's day! my two favorite couples little sitcom airing n the lakorn I've been waiting for 2!:D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this lakorn!! Air on the 14th! That's so romantic! Starting to like Por all over again! Love their height difference!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
So excited that this lakorn will air on Valentine's day.

Por & Punch are so cute on T-ser 1 & 2, can't wait to see the lakorn already...

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
The last picture reminds me of Go Mi Nam from the korean drama, You're Beautiful. Love Punch. I hope she will be able to continue acting in lakorns. She would be super popular and maybe dominant some of the other nang eks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will be sleeping when this lakorn airs lol...

Kelly

can someone please really fast tell me what this lakorn is about...? i know it's a remake but i don't think i've seen any of the other ones!
thankyou!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I believe the story is the Main Girl Tatdao going to regain what is hers. Her parents are divorce but her step mother will acknowledge that she is the heir to her fathers fortune. Her mother seems to be a gambler and hates her dad. She she goes in disguised (boy) to find out about her step family after her fathers death. She is the oldest of all her step siblings and was giving all her father inheritance. That's all I know I've never seen the other versions so I don't really know the whole story.

I didn't see the whole episode yet but it looks good, and punch is a really good actress, I would say better than some top actress on channel 3. Loving Por he's sweet, I have to laugh at their first interaction though, they just have to start with hating each other huh! Loving it thought I thought the opeaning would give us more preview to the lakorn but I have yet to see the ending credits.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
the 1st edp was great. lol, had 2 wait till firday 4 the next edp. that is so long 4 me.

I love Punch. She is a great actress for her first time (lol, i know she acted in a film b4) but so far so GOOD. I can't wait for more. :D Por is effin hot 2. :p

Kelly

^ I believe the story is the Main Girl Tatdao going to regain what is hers. Her parents are divorce but her step mother will acknowledge that she is the heir to her fathers fortune. Her mother seems to be a gambler and hates her dad. She she goes in disguised (boy) to find out about her step family after her fathers death. She is the oldest of all her step siblings and was giving all her father inheritance. That's all I know I've never seen the other versions so I don't really know the whole story.

I didn't see the whole episode yet but it looks good, and punch is a really good actress, I would say better than some top actress on channel 3. Loving Por he's sweet, I have to laugh at their first interaction though, they just have to start with hating each other huh! Loving it thought I thought the opeaning would give us more preview to the lakorn but I have yet to see the ending credits.

thanks sounds good imma go finish it now...started watching the first epi but i was not really sure about he lakorn so i stoped watching it!

cecilia

Staff member
^not sure if anyone sees this but wishy also start subbing on this lakorn as well. head to her channel for the english sub if you don't understand thai ja.