Tempted To You [THE END] ::7-D::

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 2

"Where are you right now?.... what!?! i want you to be here right no-.... NO Buts! i said come here in del Fierro building right now!!!....", Carlos shouted his son over the phone and hanged up.

"what's wrong?", Rina asked as Inoe came back to their table. they just got into the restaurant to dine in, but Inoe's father called. he was wondering why his father all of a sudden got mad.

Inoe: its dad... he wants me to go meet him?
Rina: is it urgent? (he just nod.) i just ordered actually... but if you want we can ask them to take out the food. you dont want your father to scold you, right?
Inoe: (he just smiled.) your right...

they called the waiter and told him to take out the food that they ordered. Inoe was still worried and she noticed it, his father never shouted him like that before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"do you think we need this?", Andre asked her after reviewing the documents that her father gave her. it was about the project that Rina and Inoe proposed to both companies del Fierro and Sandoval, part of the documentation is about merging two companies at the same time. he already knew what will comes next if these two companies merge...

Daniella was busy reviewing other documents, Andre hid the other folder into his desk before he passed the other one to her. he wanted to review the documents once he got home, if his intuitions was right... then he no need to review the other project proposals of del Fierro and Sandoval companies.

Daniella: what document? (he showed her the document. it was Rina and Inoe's signature in there, she look at him and wanted to ask him if there's any problem in it.)
Andre: its a project proposal...
Daniella: there are lots of projects that our company and Sandoval company had made already. is there any problem in it?
Andre: i just thought that this is the most significant document i saw... (she took the folder and read the files in it. there were the same as one of the other project proposals.)
Daniella: do you mean to dispose it?
Andre: im not trying to say that.
Daniella: Andre, you read some of the files. they're all the same.
Andre: you're right... they're all the same. these are the projects that Rina and Inoe made, aren't you concern about something regarding with these? (referring to all the files.)

she dont get it, she dont know what he was trying to tell him. the fact that all the projects made an impact because she knows that Inoe's family are reliable when it comes to business, so far their company is the most trusted one. and obviously, her father wont disapprove these project proposals.

someone's knocking and it was Daniella's secretary as she introduced herself to her. Daniella was also called by her father to go see him at his office. she just glanced at Andre and he continued reviewing the other files as he got back to his own territory.

"is there anything you want, dad?", she entered his office and Danilo opened the drawer of his desk to give her the envelop that filled with keys. she opened it and she looked at him as what these keys are for.

Danilo: i called someone last night and i bought you a condo for yourself. in case you dont wanna live in our house... rather spending a hotel room, i decided to buy you one since you're going to stay here for good.
Daniella: let me rephrase it... you might dont want me to stay in our home. is that what you're trying to say?
Danilo: it's not what you think. if you wanna live in our house, that will not be a problem... but it will be a problem if you'll cause trouble in our family and you know what i am trying to say. im just being practical.
Daniella: practically you're saying that you're chasing me away from home and because you dont want me to cause trouble in your SECOND family. geez...
Danilo: Daniella, dont make this hard for both of us. you know what's good for you-
Daniella: yeah, right... you know what's good for me and your second family.
Danilo: i wouldn't do this in the first place if you accepted them but i know you never will-
Daniella: im glad you know that... thanks a lot! (she gets the key and walked out to his office.)

"Daniella! come back here! im not finish!-", he said but she didn't listen to him. Daniella gets back to her office and throw the keys. she sat of on the couch and cried, but as Andre came she wipes her tears away. she wanted to look fine, he saw the keys and picked it up. he just stared at her and he knew she doesn't look fine.

Andre: this would be the second time i will see if you're going to cry. (she looked at him and he sat right next to her.)
Daniella: im just pissed.
Andre: i know...
Daniella: this is the reason why i hate him. (referring to her father.) i always comes second to everything. i was never his first priority. he always just think of himself and that his second family.
Andre: (he just sighed.) i've been there already. for people like us, we should know how we get used to it. (he stood up.) i'll get you some juice to refreshin' up. (he tossed the keys to her.) if you need help to gather your stuff, just tell me... i'll accompany you.

he went back to his office and as she sits back to her own executive chair, she think of Andre as she already knew him that he's an illegitimate son who experienced being chased away. he accepted his fate to be like that and she remembered about what his mother told her about him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i'll just see you later...", he whispered to her and Inoe gets inside his father's office. his father was busy talk to someone, but right when he saw him he ended the conversation and the employee walks out from his office with some documents that his father gave him.

Carlos: you're late... where have you been? you were not even around during the meeting awhile ago.
Inoe: i was-
Carlos: i dont need your explanation! you didn't even cared if it was an important meeting!
Inoe: im sorry, dad- i mean sir...
Carlos: you should be! now, i want you to go to Daniella's office and greet your own boss...
Inoe: she's working here now?
Carlos: oh, yes... and because you were not around awhile ago, there's someone you should also greet by yourself!

he frowned and didn't get what he said. he's certainly referring someone else aside from Daniella. it could be another boss of del Fierro company, but why would his father hysterically react on this matter if it was welcoming Daniella into this company?

meanwhile, Rina headed to her father's office. "hi, dad! sorry im late..."

Danilo: its okay... but you should welcome your sister. she's at her office now.
Rina: Daniella's starting her work today?
Danilo: yup... and starting today you be working under her care.
Rina: dad, this is something i am always expecting. i always wanted to work with her and i think this is something that should sisters do.

he could see the excitement on her face, Danilo would also love to see the two working together. but that was just a wishful thinking, right now, he's just wishing that Daniella could change her ways once she gets to work with Rina. he always wanted a sibling for his daughter and that was one of his wish, a thought of maybe his daughter would eventually change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andre was sitting at the couch, while Daniella was on her desk. after brought her some refreshment, he decided to stay in her office to see how she's been doing. what made him concern about her was having the same situation with him before when it comes to family. the only difference is that she's the real daughter but her father doesnt care about her, while he's an illegitimate son and that his father has no right to be concern about him.

if only he had the right to interfere her family problem, he could have protect her.

Daniella: tonight i'll be transferring my stuff to my condo...
Andre: i see...
Daniella: you're not busy after work, right?
Andre: yeah... i told you, im gonna accompany you.
Daniella: great.

"are you here to see her?", Rina asked Inoe when they meet infront of Daniella's office. he nodded and they both informed the secretary that they wanted to see Daniella.

"i'll compile these files-", Andre stopped when someone's knocking and it was the secretary again to inform Daniella that Inoe and Rina came to see her. but when the two came to her office, the thought they could surprise Daniella, but it was them who were both surprise as they didn't expect to see Andre... again.

--TBC
--------------

Spoilers:
does Inoe have to feel threaten now that Andre's back? how will Rina would feel if she looks back to her past relationship with Andre?

and sinful temptation... still dont know what kind of temptation though.

nikki1786

LizQuen
priceless or she just couldn't explain how their faces turned what? pale? Daniella stood up from her executive chair to greet them "hey...", she wanted to ask herself if she sounded sarcastic? then she glanced to Andre.

"Andre, come here..."

Rina: it's really you...
Inoe: Andre... (Andre put back the files on the table and he walk towards to Daniella.)
Daniella: Andre's working here in our company, as my personal assistant and adviser.
Andre: hey...
Daniella: Andre, dont you wanna greet your bosses? Inoe, the vice-CEO of Sandoval Company... Rina, General Manager of our company. (he greeted her with a handshake and Rina accepted it.)
Andre: it's nice meeting you Mr. Sandoval... (he also offered him a handshake.)
Inoe: (but Inoe didn't accept his handshake, but rather gave him a friendly hug.) why being so formal, dude!... of course its nice to see you again!

her expectations were wrong, Daniella thought they would feel awkwardness when they saw Andre again. but it was different from what she was expecting, the fact that they even gave him a warm welcome. she look onto Andre and he seem so please to see them again...

the four of them decided to go dine out, leaving Daniella had no choice. she dont feel like she wanted to go but it was Inoe's treat and because he was obviously happy to see her and Andre working together.

the topic circulates between Andre and Daniella, they were asked if how they did get along... after all they were enemies before. who could forget that? Daniella and Andre would fight infront of the professors and even to the dean. they were born to be mortal enemies, but now they didn't expect to see how Andre and Daniella close to each other.

meanwhile, Carlos just got back to his own company. his mind was bombarded with questions, does he need to feel threaten after meeting Antonio's illegitimate son again. he remembered how he met him... and because Inoe used to hanged out with him.

*FLASHBACK*

"so... is this the one you always tell me about...", Carlos made a surprise visit to his son's first year in college. a no ordinary school, usually politicians and other well-known businessmen came to study in this State University. he also studied in this school before and that's how he met Inoe's mom who's also came from a wealthy family.

"yes, dad... uh... i would like you to meet Andre", Inoe introduce his friend who looks like he came from a middle class family. by looking at him, he thought that this young man is a scholar and that's how he got into this university.

Carlos: Andre?...
Andre: Andres de Yulo, sir... (he offered him a handshake.) it's nice meeting you, sir...
Carlos: Andres...

when he accepted his handshake, his thoughts were wrong. from his last name, he was no mere ordinary student. the founder of this university is under the name of de Yulo Familia, whose ancestors came from Spain and migrate in the Philippines to run a business in 1800's. but only a few people knew who really owns this school, other than that... de Yulo Group is very famous in business circle because they always follow the old tradition of mission and vision of their ancestors.

however, its kinda weird when Antonio de Yulo who was his senior friend in this university changed the rules of the company when he became the CEO. he was said to be the blacksheep of the family and has no future, rumors said that eversince he became the CEO the net worth of de Yulo Group got decreased.

he could see the reason why...

when he stared at Andre's physical appearance, no doubt he's an illegitimate son of Antonio de Yulo. he never had son, that's what rumors said, he had wives and mistresses. knowing Antonio he was never serious to any women... except one.

Carlos: de Yulo...-
Inoe: dad, he's the son of Antonio de Yulo...
Carlos: ah... interesting. i never knew that he has a son.

back to reality, when he met him before... he thought of him to not feel threaten. business means competition, de Yulo always had wild cards in their last battles. the net worth is not just the total of its business profits, there are underground businesses going through and that's what he does.

being a drug lord is no joke, money and competition was his concern eversince he became the CEO of their family business. this is what he still need to teach his son. everything is all about competition.

at this moment, his concern is how to convince Danilo to merge his company with him. if he gets the chance to hold all Danilo's company, this would be a greater chance to export his illegal drugs to other countries... in exchange of newly weapons that his syndicate group needs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"you look so unhappy...", Andre asked Daniella who wasn't in the mood since they hanged out along with Rina and Inoe. they had back to the del Fierro building as it was already 3PM, Daniella asked to go back because she wanted to finish work before it gets dark and because she wanted to get her stuff at home.

she told Inoe and Rina that she plans to live in the condo but she never told them that she's been chased away from home by her own father. seeing Inoe and Rina being close to each other pisses her even more.

Daniella: is there anything i should be happy about? when those two seems so close...
Andre: ah... you're jealous.
Daniella: im not!-
Andre: look, you like him... and you said that before. obviously, you're jealous.
Daniella: and you're not?
Andre: why i should be jealous?
Daniella: Rina... you still love her, you also mentioned that before-
Andre: i never mentioned that i love her... i said "if i say YES i wouldn't let you do anything mean to her".
Daniella: but you obviously still loves her.
Andre: how can you tell?
Daniella: i... i just know. i can tell but i can't explain...

he just smiled, if she only knew and can read his mind. he has no reason to love Rina anymore... why he would bother himself anyway to get back with a woman who has someone else already... he prefer to ruin her relationship with that someone.

"Andre... turn the car to the left"

"i thought we're going back to the office..."

"i decided to get my stuff at home before we head back to the office. besides only a few documents that i want to review..."

"fine...", he turned the car to the left and they were all the way to go to her house.

many things happened today, both Rina and Inoe were surprised to see Andre again. but she couldn't avoid to think that its really had been a few years. she thought she had forgotten those memories already. but she's happy now... with Inoe.

an unexpected comeback of his friend made him surprised. it has really been a few years and the fact that he missed him too. thinking about what happened in the past, if only Andre knew... it wasn't his fault if why Andre got kicked out from the university. he had no choice but to remain silent and followed his father's wish.

when glanced to his girlfriend, for some reason... he did that because he loved Rina. "but he doesnt know..."

Rina: are you saying something?
Inoe: uh... nothing. but...
Rina: but what?
Inoe: didn't you feel any awkwardness towards him?
Rina: no... why did you ask?
Inoe: be... because... because-
Rina: he was my first? (she continued and she knew that Inoe's going to ask about that.) Inoe, he's part of my past now. even if he was my first... more importantly, you're the one that i love now.

he was touched and when she said those words, it remained truthful to his thoughts and he dont think he needs to feel any jealousy now that Andre's back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

after they got her stuff at home, obviously Daniella just passed by and didn't greet Anna. she gets her stuff, left and that's it. Daniella gets the documents to review and she left a message to his father that if she didn't like the interior design of her condo, definitely she'll change it.

they finally arrived at the condo, the set up of the whole furniture that was displayed inside of her condo was expected to be her taste. but it wasn't. too much accessories and Daniella always love the minimalist design, only basics she needed. she didn't like it and the design was obviously her father's taste.

Andre: too much accessories...
Daniella: yeah... (she agreed.)
Andre: i dont like chandeliers.
Daniella: me either... (she looked at him as she thought that they have the same taste when it comes to furniture designs.)

he entered the room and leave her luggage at the living room, he walked around to explore the whole pad while Daniella remained standing at the doorway. she was looking at the living room and she didn't like the color of her sofa. "the kitchen's nice though...", he returned and convince to see it for herself.

"i still dont like the living room area...", she went to the kitchen and Andre followed her. they went together to checked out the 2 bedrooms, then the bathrooms. but as they got back at the living room, they sat on the couch together, but Andre could see to Daniella's face that she wasn't satisfied after transferring in this condo.

Andre: what's your plan now?
Daniella: tomorrow im gonna find some interior decorator for the living room and my bedroom. i really dont like the set up. only the kitchen looks fine. can you help me to find someone for that tomorrow? (he just nod.) for now, im gonna start working by reviewing the documents...
Andre: how about your dinner tonight.
Daniella: its okay, im not hungry.
Andre: alright then... (he stood up.)
Daniella: you're going now?
Andre: yeah, since there's nothing i can help you now from here.
Daniella: actually... there is.

he thought he was done, but she needed his help to review the other files. she turned on her laptop, for him to start reviewing. she went to her bedroom go change and will get back to work once she's done.

Andre was tired after reviewing all the documents, he actually had a resolution to these files and he plans to talk about this she's done doing her rituals. girls would be always be girls, waiting her for hours annoyed him and because he has to work something else once he got home. Daniella took so long because of her rituals as a woman, he went to the kitchen and since she just transferred here in this condo, obviously they forgot to buy something to it and even if she wasn't hungry, but he is.

he knocked to her door, but she isn't answering. he opened the door and from the bathroom he heard her humming while taking a shower.

Andre: Daniella? (calling her from her room.)
Daniella: yeah?
Andre: im going to buy something...
Daniella: what?
Andre: im going to buy dinner for us... do you want anything?

from the bathroom, she turned off the set screw of the shower and opens the curtain. she gets the robe and wrapped to her body, as she opened the door there was Andre standing right infront her. "where are you going?" she asked him again as she didn't hear him clearly awhile ago.

he became speechless as he didn't expect to see Daniella in that way. he saw a lot of naked woman before and normally men took them as they are obviously seducing them. but Daniella's wasn't even seducing, not all. but he was curious of how she looks like one if she takes off that robe...

she uphold her hair and gets the clam from the lavatory. he could how the water drips from her neck going to her cleavage. "Andre...", calling his name. she knew where he was staring at and she smiled, she thought of teasing him by saying "are tempted to?...", she was smiling when she got out of the bathroom, to pick up her bag and gets her wallet.

"what?", he asked.

Daniella: (she gave him the money.) here you go... where are you going to buy then? (however, Andre couldn't take off his eyes of her. so she thought something to tease him even more.) ahhh.... ouch... (she put an act and pretend that she's having a chest pain.) ahhh....
Andre: are you alright? what's happening to you... (he touch her shoulders and he vividly witness how the water drips from the strands of her wet hair down to her neck. from her robe, he could almost see her cleavage.)
Daniella: nothing... (then she's already fine and smiled at him.) i just wanna know why you couldn't take off your eyes of me and i get it now. (she gave him the money the now.) here you go... if you want a free show you should have ask.

she gets the luggage and put all her dresses on top of the bed. he then walks out from her room leaving her to get dress, to think of it... this is so unexpected to see the other side of Daniella. he wasn't turn off if she meant to seduce her on that moment. he was controlling himself and because a man like him could easily get tempted. he was Adam and she was Eve whose so inviting and willing to share her apple with him.

he smiled as he left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

minutes later... Andre finally reached the grocery store. the truth is, he's going to meet Belinda there to get some reports. she accompany him inside the 24/7 grocery store, they discussed the trues about the underground negotiation of Sandoval Company.

Belinda: you were right. he's the leader of the big syndicate here.
Andre: and then? (he was holding the basket and gets some of the instants at the corner.)
Belinda: the day after tomorrow, he'll meet up with his other members of his group of syndicate.
Andre: did you saw the files?
Belinda: not yet... because they were hidden to his office.
Andre: but how did you got those information? didn't i told you to apply in their company-
Belinda: do you think i can do that easily. i was a receptionist in de Fierro Company and of course a lot of people knew even if i just worked only a few months there.
Andre: i got a better a idea. i'll just email it to you later once i get home. in the meantime, i need to finish my job as personal assistant.
Belinda: are you sure you're personal assistant? as far as i can see you're not just her personal assistant. look at you, you're even buying some stuff for her. (he glared at her.) fine.... i'll go home now. i'll just wait for your email.

she left him already and noticed that his basket was full already. so he decided to go to the counter and paid for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

when he got back to her pad, she was in the living room and was already reviewing the files. she stood up and she helped him with the grocery bag, but as she look if what did he bought. "i thought you bought something that came from the resto..."

Andre: sorry, but i decided to buy nearer in this area... here's your change.
Daniella: keep it. (she walks to the kitchen and started to boiled some water for the instant noodles that he bought.)

at the living room, he started to work up... while Daniella was at the kitchen. but he couldn't concentrate working, he thought about Daniella because of what happened awhile ago. her sophistication turned so playful to his thoughts, he saw the naughty side of her. he liked how she teased him awhile ago, so there's nothing to hate her about. and this convinced him even more to get to know who Daniella de Fierro was.

when the noodles were done, she served him with it. only one bowl, while she the coffee belongs to her.

Andre: you're not hungry?
Daniella: im fine with coffee... i still need to review these documents and tomorrow i have to report this to dad.
Andre: you know what... you dont need to review these files because they're all just the same.
Daniella: there are not just the same projects, because the others got a lot of advantages and the others, i'll orderly reject them if i want to.
Andre: did you look over the interests? did you review it over and over?

she didn't answer him. she haven't reviewed the other details and the fact that they just started to work today, but Andre analyze all these documents in a snap already.

minutes later, she went to the kitchen to put the mug at the kitchen sink. then Andre followed, she the asked him "Andre, do you mean to say that you have a resolution to this one?"

Andre: what do you mean? (she turn around to get the empty bowl from him, he was done with his light dinner.)
Daniella: tomorrow im going to discuss this with my father. you know how very important is that, right? (she asked while washing the bowl and the mug.)
Andre: and... (he was looking at her... sexy back. it was too late for him to realize that she was wearing a light pink negligee that it her look sexier only. it felt like she had a magnet to pull him getting even more closer to her.)
Daniella: im sure you have good proposal in mind, right? you dont mind share it with me...-

"proposal... i think i have a better proposal if... ", the next thing happened made Daniella speechless on that moment. his hands were on her waist, caressing it. and though his lips was an inch away from her neck, she could feel his warm breath. she closed her eyes as she was expecting what will happened next. but slowly his hands commandly turned her body around to face him.

he reclined to his hands on the kitchen counter to locked her. he smiled as he looked her, her eyes were close. he knew what she was expecting and she got convinced of how he seduced her on that moment. however, he didn't give what she was expecting. he was teasing her only....

Andre: im just testing you... (she opened her eyes and pushed him away. but his naughty smile was so inviting.)
Daniella: geez... such a cliffhanger. (she put back the bowl and the mug at the beside counter.) so what's you're proposal?

she was about to get back at the living room, but Andre grab her hand to pulled her closer to him and gave her a sudden kiss.

--TBC

Daniella mode: "geez... such a cliffhanger. i am hoping to read a willing scene of Andre and me... i hope you could grant my wish as a reader..."
Writer mode: "i end it there because i was still unsure if im gonna make the willing scene to the next part... its barely chapter 2 yet. and one more thing... i thought your character only wanted Inoe. isn't him you wanted in the first place and you'll just use-"
Daniella mode: "fine, fine!..."

nikki1786

LizQuen
awww Andre and Daniella are getting closer, YAY! FINALLY everyone meet each other after years muahaha.

their relationship is gettin' closer.
i truly don't like Daniella's father >_<
lol Danilo has reasons... he still love Daniella, after all... she's the real daughter. and Anna... hehehe cant give spoilers of Rina's mother.

what a TEASE!!! hmmm i think it would be too early for a willing, they need more temptations. love the update :D

i totally agree with RR :D
that's why the title is tempted to you because there will be scenes of Andre and Daniella that gets tempted with each other. at this point, Andre was the one who got tempted and because Daniella teased him so much. for the upcoming temptation act again, it'll be Daniella who gets tempted over Andre and worst if she gets jealous, she'll turn into bitchy mode.

nikki1786

LizQuen
3AM...

Andre head back home, to his real home. he was using Daniella's car and she allowed him to use it since she would prefer him to fetch her tomorrow morning. he dont know if he needed to feel a little disappointment after what happened awhile ago.

he couldn't concentrate from driving as he still can't forget her.

when he kissed her, she respond to his kiss. when he locked her in his arms, she cupped his face to deepened the kiss. she played with his tongue, seeking the flavor of his lust that he felt for her. she was a pro on her own, he wonder if who taught her. if how many guys she seduced...

but it doesn't if whom or how many of them. he thought of her who's seeking pleasure on that moment and so, as a man... he would provide it. when his hands slid underneath her negligee...-

Song: Wala Kang Katulad (No One Can Compare)
By: Sponge Cola

Tanging ikaw lang
You're the only one
Ang minamasdan ko
That I'm glancing with
Nakatuon buong pansin ko
Attentively watching
Sa bawat galaw,
Your every move,
Sa bawat paglipat
To your changing ways

Marahil minsan ika'y
Maybe you somehow
Nasisilaw rin
get delighted
Kibit-balikat bawat ningning
Shrugging to its every lit
Wala kang sablay
Never a subtle
Magbago mang kulay
No matter what was your color range

Chorus
Nakahihigit man ang ilan
Countless you had with
Ikaw lang aking inaasam
You're the only one I always wanted
Wala na akong iba pang kailangan
I don't need anyone else
Wala kang katulad
No can compare to you

Bago pa man
Before
Tuluyan na magdilim
It gets dark
Igawad kahit kaunting pansin
I hope you'll notice
Punan ang patlang
Fill the blank
Sa ating pagitan
That is between us

Chorus

Nakabinbin
I wasn't finish
Sa 'yong pagtitig
From staring at you
Pangako ng nakalaang pag-ibig
A promise that there will be love
Asahan mong
Bear in mind
Ako'y maghihintay
That I will wait...

Chorus
Chorus

[the BG song kept playing as he got home.] Andre went straight to his room and lie down to his bed, staring at the ceiling as he couldn't forget Daniella's sophisticated look and yet as if there's a hidden agenda to her personality. but she was never ashamed to reveal her whole self to him.

he remembered...

he slid his hands underneath her negligee, he felt her curves and when he was about to explore her middle, she parted her lips from his and walks back.

Andre: what's wrong?
Daniella: mmmm... i just suddenly remember that we can't do it.
Andre: why?
Daniella: well, i just realize by kissing you. i can't give myself to anyone not unless to the person i love and you know whom the person i am referring to, right?...

she's still a woman after all. a woman who believes in true love that stuck in fantasies, how lame. he needed to teach her how to live in reality, what's the truth and he wanted to open her eyes to see if what's Inoe's true color.

thinking about her made him never slept no more, he waited the sun rises. he brewed a coffee, at living room he sat there all alone.

meanwhile, Daniella also thought about him. his kiss made her lost insanity, he maybe thinking that she was an easy girl, but he was wrong and because a lot of people dont know how fragile she is in so many ways.

but she couldn't sleep. she kept reasoning out all by herself, but she couldn't sleep after all. because of him of why she's still wide awake at dawn. she turned on her phone, she was undecided if she would text him or not.

in the end she typed:
"i'll just see you in the office, no need to fetch me..."

he looked over the message all over again, he didn't expect that she would be up until this time around. he wonder if she's still reviewing the documents, it reminded that he forgot to tell her about his proposal.

he dressed up and get into the car. he found a nearest opened restaurant and decided to buy something for breakfast for Daniella. he dont know what get into his mind by going this so early and why would she dont want him to fetch her later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

she opened the door as an unexpected visitor at this hour.

[repeat the background song]

"Andre...", it's 5AM and she didn't expect to see him at this hour. she texted him and told him not fetch her, but here he is, standing infront of her unit. he was holding a bag of food.

Daniella: did you received my text?
Andre: (he nodded.) that's why i am here.
Daniella: i told you-
Andre: can i come in?
Daniella: but-
Andre: hey... you didn't sleep, aren't you. (he just came into her pad without her permission.)
Daniella: i haven't invited you yet...
Andre: i brought some breakfast and because i was still awake when you texted me, i decided to come over.
Daniella: (she crossed her arms after she closed the door, she followed him at the kitchen.) why are you still awake then?

he was preparing their breakfast and as he looked at her as she was standing right next to him, she was waiting for his answer. "well, i have unfinished business from you..."

he looked so serious and she remembered if it was the kiss that he was talking about. he moved towards her and she walks back as she knew what he was about to do or will he teased her again?

Daniella: you're not trying to seduce me again, right?
Andre: you're funny... i dont even know how to seduce a woman like you.
Daniella: what about you did last night.
Andre: that kiss wasn't an intention... but you made it intended.
Daniella: me!?! (she laugh with sighed as she couldn't believe that it was her fault.) you're the one who kissed me, remember...
Andre: but you respond to my kiss...
Daniella: i did... but i want you to stopped in the end because-
Andre: you stopped me... and that's why i came here.
Daniella: you're not going to put that act again on me.
Andre: im not. but aren't you going to ask me why i couldn't sleep?
Daniella: no... and because im not interested to know.
Andre: but i am interested to tell you and because you're wide awake all this time. you texted me and that's why i came.
Daniella: i texted you to tell you earlier that you dont have to fetch me. you can you use my car anytime.
Andre: fetching you or using your car is not a problem. i came here for a reason.

"well, you're being unreasonable now and because that kiss was a mistake...", she was about to turn away and head back to her room but he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. this is what he did last night to her and she dont wanna get tempted to his kiss again. she will be at fault if she would respond to his kiss again.

"im serious... i came here for a reason", he whispered to her ear and caressing her face.

its fine with her if he'll kiss her again, subconsciously she liked it and it doesn't mind her if he'll repeatedly do it again. she was sure that he'll take care her insanity if she lost it once his lips touch hers.

seconds later, the sound of a microwave means he was done heating their breakfast. he didn't kiss her in the end and he could see of being dismay on her face. "i am not teasing you. i really came here for a reason...", he said and he put the food on the plate and give it to her.

Daniella: its the third time you said that but you haven't told me your reason. (she was still pissed.)
Andre: you sound as if you're not interested-
Daniella: isn't obvious? you came over and here you go again... you always tease me. its not funny you know.
Andre: so you're admitting that you like it.
Daniella: NO. and i dont wanna admit it. (though it was obvious already.)
Andre: anyways, this is about the proposal. after reviewing the files... my proposal is to decline all those project proposals and make a new one.
Daniella: that's impossible. my father-
Andre: your father doesnt want you to dump all those proposals and wanted your advice only. the only advice i can give is to dumped all those proposals.
Daniella: why? tell me your reason.
Andre: because it was Inoe and Rina's proposals.
Daniella: i know that... but i dont see any problem with these projects-
Andre: you dont see it because you have forgotten your purpose of why you came back...

when he said those words, it made an impact to herself. he was right, she forgot of why she came back. she needed to get all the things that belonged to her, her father's love, the company and Inoe's attention. all of these are part of her purpose of why she came back. Rina whose her rival from everything, she's the main focal point of all of these and by any means... Rina would be always her enemy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

she was standing infront of her father's office, her father hasn't arrived yet and there was her secretary only. she passed to the secretary the document that she made awhile ago, she finished it because of Andre's help. thanks to him.

she had her high hopes onto this one and she believed that her father would totally agree into this one, because she also believes to Andre's advice.

"you dont see it because you have forgotten the purpose of why you came back... you wanted him, right? in the first place, you're the one who should team up with him because you two are the future's CEO of both companies... not Rina who's your rival. if you want to impress your father, you have to have Inoe by your side..."

this is a chance to get to work with the person she really feels for. this is a chance to get his attention and away from Rina's sight. if this is competition that they're calling, then she dont want to lose to a mere step-sister, who isn't qualified to anything...

--TBC

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG, Andre even teased me lol. i like his idea, of course he had a hidden agenda, it was quite smart to have Daniella come up with her own proposal to show her father her capabilities :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG, Andre even teased me lol. i like his idea, of course he had a hidden agenda, it was quite smart to have Daniella come up with her own proposal to show her father her capabilities :D
im going to show Inoe and Rina's lovey dovey scenes too in this story. im going to watch some series how villains annoyed the main characters... XD

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i like Andre's personality. dude's smart :D
if i was Daniella, i'd fall in love with him :wub:

lol ur gonna go watch some villains, reminds me i gotta update my villain fic 2 :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
i like Andre's personality. dude's smart :D
if i was Daniella, i'd fall in love with him :wub:

lol ur gonna go watch some villains, reminds me i gotta update my villain fic 2 :p
i haven't read "VILLAINS" yet, lately, i just can't read all the fics because i was too busy downloading other video files to compile it. but also at the same time i have work now, so i can't be around in the morning except at night time.

Daniella haven't realize of falling in love with him, she gets jealous easily but it doesnt mean she's in love. she just haven't realize that part yet.

Andre who plans to destroy Inoe and Daniella's company, but he change his route. he just cant hurt Daniella even if she's such a spoiled one.

nikki1786

LizQuen
"what's the meaning of these? i thought i only said that you're going to review these files but why did you dumped all of it?", the tone of Danilo's voice wondered. he's hoping for a good reason from his daughter and didn't want to think that she's doing it again and if before she makes trouble all the time, he dont want her to commit the same mistakes again.

Daniella was standing right infront of his desk. she cleared her throat and start explaining about her proposal, it seems reasonable and its because it also shows two choices for the board members in their company if Danilo will allow her to propose her own projects and if it would be better if she'll get to work with Inoe as a partner for the future projects.

she was right. Danilo got convinced as it was welled reason enough to see that she's looking for the other board members to see her capabilities. however, there's something he don't want to change.

Danilo: okay then... i'll announce this one in our next conference meeting, you shouldn't miss that, okay?
Daniella: yes, dad...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

days later...

Inoe and Rina both received an announcement from Danilo, saying that all their project got shelved and because there's more to offer from Daniella. they are being reminded to attend the conference meeting where Daniella's also present and for further announcement, will be announce during the meeting.

they look into each other as if what they thought was right, for Rina its for the better if Daniella has something more to offer, bigger than the project proposals that they made. but Inoe was having a suspicion regarding about this matter, for him, they did all they can to produce a good proposal for both companies but it just got shelve because of Daniella.

Inoe went ahead to their company while Rina went back to her office, today is nothing but same as how they kept their relationship as a secret. as he got back from his office, he was called by his father to see him.

Inoe got up and sighed as he was expecting what he's about brag about.

Carlos: where have you been again? you always come late.
Inoe: i went to see our client, Mr. Sandoval...
Carlos: you dont have a meeting today, i asked your secretary awhile ago about your schedule. in fact, you canceled your meeting with this client today.... where have you been then?
Inoe: (he just sighed, his father seems in bad mood as always.) i meet up with Rina, dad. we received Danilo's announcement regarding Daniella's presentation for the next conference meeting.
Carlos: that's right. and this is what i am about to discuss with you.

*FLASHBACK*

after Daniella discussing her project with her father, she went back to her office and there was Andre who waited for her. he look serious as usual, she look at him and she thought that maybe their proposal declined by her father...

she walk towards him as he was staring at the document that she was holding. she's about to show him if she had her father's signature along with it, it means that he approved their proposal. "here you go..."

Daniella: (he opened the document, widen his eyes as he couldn't believe what he sees. he scanned the pages and there were signatures to every page. he look at her and she was smiling.) that's right... he approved the proposal. (she embraced him.) thanks to you, you're such a big help.
Andre: Daniella... (he wrapped his arms finally to hers as he embraced her. he dont know why on that moment, he needed to savor her embrace.)
Daniella: (when she let go, she was still smiling.) ah... i have to call him.
Andre: who?
Daniella: since this is your idea, i think i should start moving. im gonna call Uncle Carlo (Inoe's father.) gonna ask him a favor that he can't refuse...

*Present Time*

Carlos: what can you say about Daniella's proposal?
Inoe: i haven't seen it yet since CEO del Fierro want to announce her proposal this coming meeting.
Carlos: right. but you haven't meet up with Daniella yet?
Inoe: no... but i am about to-
Carlos: bueno... Daniella discussed her proposal to me already. this is a great chance for you to work with her at the same time, she's the daughter of Danilo and obviously everybody knows that she's the next CEO of their company not Rina. you're the next CEO of our company and i can see that you come along way all this time.
Inoe: so what are you trying to say?
Carlos: we both know that Sandoval and del Fierro company are about to merge in the near future. this why for both future CEOs of these two companies should make an extra effort- ah... no. excessive effort than what we did to build this company. Inoe, i want you to accompany Daniella to all her meetings with other clients.
Inoe: but dad i still have to accompany Rina to meet our clients.
Carlos: forget Rina. dont focus on just something else, your target is to see how your working relationship with Daniella progress. she's been away for several years but look at her, she comes back and you can see how she does her effort to run their company.
Inoe: Rina and i also had important clients. we put all our efforts to make all those proposals.
Carlos: can i say it just once, Inigo? i've seen those proposals, at first, YES i would agree and those proposals are not bad. but Daniella's project is more idealistic and her clients are not just based here.

he couldn't understand why he felt so reluctant to work with Daniella, it felt like it's not just seem so right.

---------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, Andre asked Daniella to take a break and because he needed to go to drop by somewhere else. she's not interested if what's his business since she was busy contacting all her clients that based from different countries. this is for the proposal that they made and since he was a big help, she let him took a break for a day.

he pushed the button of the elevator when the other elevator opens, there was Rina.

Rina: Andre...
Andre: Rina... how's it going?
Rina: fine... i just got back from meeting a client.
Andre: i see...
Rina: you're going somewhere?
Andre: taking a break since there's nothing much to do in the office.
Rina: where's Daniella?
Andre: what about you?
Rina: nothing much to do... i'll just review some files only.
Andre: need some help?
Rina: but its your break time.
Andre: that's why i took a break. i got bored... besides i haven't seen your office yet.

she smiled, but in her mind she thought that there's nothing wrong if she would invite him to her office, after all... they're friends. "alright, then...", she agreed and invited him to see her office.

"its not so big like Daniella's office but this is enough..."

he look around to her office, she saw the picture frame of her family. Danilo, her mother, Daniella and her.... it was an old picture of them together. Daniella wasn't smiling as everyone did.

Rina: (pointing at the family picture he was looking at.) that was our last family picture... before Daniella went to the States.
Andre: i see... (then he look at her solo picture, it was close-up picture of her wearing a toga, graduate of BSBA.)
Rina: uh... its really has been years... (she dont know what they'll talk about, she could feel the awkwardness between them even it said that they're now friends.) you... you look so different now.
Andre: (he smiled as he looked at her.) in what way? (they sat on the couch together.)
Rina: everything... its something i didn't expect but-
Andre: people change eventually. i am what somehow thought that i want to be a respectable man to everyone... especially to Daniella who's currently helping me. she also change you know.... (he look at her as if it tells her that there's something going on between him and Daniella.)
Rina: speaking of her. i remembered you two always fight each other, but now, this is something unexpected to see.... seeing you two being close to each.
Andre: what kind of closeness?
Rina: i dunno... there's nothing wrong-
Andre: Daniella and i are nothing but just friends.
Rina: i know that-
Andre: what about you and Inoe?

she suddenly got speechless when he mentioned Inoe's name. of course, she's not allow to tell him but something bothers her. as if it make her look so guilty if she and Inoe let this relationship going as a secret.

"of course Inoe and i are just friends. are our working relationship just drawn us closer together and that's how i got know him better...", she reasoned.

but his stare makes her more guilty. something about his stare that she just cant hide anything if she talks to him.

Rina: Andre... why are you looking at me like that?
Andre: nothing... by staring at them i can tell if people do hide something.
Rina: do you mean that i am lying about something and i just can't tell?
Andre: i dont know. its up to those people if they want to tell the truth or not. the truth is what matters most after all.
Rina: then what do you see about me?
Andre: i dont see anything... its just that it made me realize something.
Rina: and what is that?
Andre: i think i have to go now. i think my break is over.
Rina: i see...

he stood up, he turn around and walk towards the doorway. he stopped and look at her once again... "i realize that seeing you again reminds of the past and thought i have forgotten that kind of feeling that i felt years ago...", he said while looking to her stare.

he finally went and got back to Daniella's office. but he left with words that made an impact and reminded her about their past.

--Chapter 3

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^lamo...RR ur not the only one he's playing mind games with.
I'm glad her father approves, but seems like Inoe isn't so happy about the idea.

nikki1786

LizQuen
stop playing mind games with me Andre! lol. im happy that Daniella's father approved of her proposal. yay!!
^^^lamo...RR ur not the only one he's playing mind games with.
I'm glad her father approves, but seems like Inoe isn't so happy about the idea.
that's how Andre works his revenge to all of them especially Inoe and Carlos. he'll use Daniella as an instrument to his revenge, though its clear that they're using each other. and even if Andre is a manipulative, the only one who can manipulate him is no other than Daniella.