Tempted To You [THE END] ::7-D::

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 03

if she got chances she stares at him, a heart-raising she felt if he caught her stare. two days ago, he said that he haven't forgotten the feelings that he felt in the past. Rina also thought that she had forgotten that feeling.

along with the board members, President Sandoval and President del Fierro who's present in the conference meeting. Inoe who sat right next to his father, Daniella's currently presenting her proposal. Rina can't concentrate because her mind confused by her emotions. she couldn't take away her eyes off of him and the more she stares at him, the more she felt like she's betraying herself.

the next thing she found out, the board members clapped their hands for Daniella's proposal. it wasn't just impressive, she illuminate the presence of the whole atmosphere. her project is something to look forward to.

---------------------------------------------------------

"oh, hello Rina... i think this is the second time you visited my office", she was arranging her files on her desk when Rina came in. but Daniella notice right away that she was looking at the sliding door where Andre's office.

Daniella: are you here to see him?
Rina: uh... no. i actually come here to congratulate you personally.
Daniella: oh, really... well, thanks. (her step-sister reluctantly smile.) i actually thought i offended you about my project proposal. i mean the latter part is that your project proposals got shelved at the moment. i believe you need to revised all of those.
Rina: ye-yeah, its not a problem.

when someone knocking on the door and opened it, there was Inoe who's now assigned to be Daniella's partner for her project. she forgot to tell Rina. "Inoe you're already here... i'll give you the copy then and tomorrow we'll meet our client"

Rina: a client...
Daniella: oh, i forgot to tell you. Inoe's the vice-CEO right and the two of us are going to work together with the project i proposed awhile ago.
Rina: i-i see... i just thought that- uh well... Inoe offered that he would accompany me to meet with a client tomorrow. but i guess-
Daniella: is that so... (she crossed her arms and she look onto Inoe.)
Inoe: Ri-Rina... i forgot to tell you.
Rina: it's okay... i can handle it myself.
Inoe: are you sure?
Rina: yeah, its fine with me.
Andre: i can accompany you if you really dont mind.

he didn't want to interrupt but just like a show, they couldn't start without him. with this, he could finally start the game. to Inoe, something about Andre's stare that he couldn't understand, he was looking at them and yet... his eyes set on Rina.

Daniella: i dont think so... because you still have a lot more to do.
Andre: i just finish it... here you go. (he gave her the files and his attention got back onto Rina.) so what now?
Rina: uh... i dont know. i guess-
Inoe: i guess you can accompany her. there's nothing wrong about it.
Andre: are you sure? (he look at him, then to Rina again.)
Rina: if your not busy...
Andre: like i said, im done with my work.
Daniella: not yet... you have other things to do like this one... (she gave him another files to review.)

this might be the problem for Andre, he just can't decide on his own because his own boss controls what he has to do. he should find a way...

Rina: its okay Andre... i can do it myself.
Andre: you can set up a schedule and i'll accompany you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

at night... at the pier. Carlos meets up with his own agent who works at his own company, reporting him that a suspicious applicant tries to apply in their company. he gave him some photos if who's this suspicious one...

"i never seen her before... but she's pretty"

"her profile is yet to find out..."

"hire her then..."

"but-"

"the only way to get her true identity is to hire her...", Carlos said. when his agent Christopher reported him this news, he was guessing already that they're under investigation and he couldn't let that happen of course. he can't let these people find out his private negotiations and ruin his reputation.

Carlos: Toper, what about Andre's profile...
Christopher: you were right, sir. Andre's is the illegitimate son of Antonio de Yulo, however, he was chased away by his own father. de Yulo's legacy continues and runs by his another illegitimate child, his daughter Sally.
Carlos: i see... but how about his resume. he studied in another prestigious university-
Christopher: he submitted a fake document, sir.
Carlos: his becoming more interesting... i hope those files clearly serves as a great evidence that i can kick him out in del Fierro's company anytime. im still having a suspicion and i wont let him do something to ruin my plans. thank you, Toper...

after their conversation, Carlos felt at ease that it made him clear that Andre's is a nobody person. what poor boy who lived all his life in poor poverty. defeating Antonio de Yulo was crucial to his part and so he needed to eliminate a few people who protected him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sally just came back, i am about to meet up with her. but i think she prefers to see you... do you want to meet up with her?", Belinda left a voicemail to his phone. Andre couldn't because he's still at work and obviously he dont wanna see some important people of his life at the moment... not until he succeed to his plan. but he had no choice.

Andre was about to go home, he couldn't use Daniella's car because of she and Inoe are going somewhere. when he was about to get out of the building he saw Rina walks to the parking lot, she was about to go home.

he gets a cab and payed him to drop him at their hotel where his sister stays.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"why did you choose this place?", Daniella asked Inoe. when they got inside of the old big hotel, of course Daniella knew that this hotel owns by de Yulo. built during early 1900's, the place has a lot of stories during Guerilla war, used by legendary celebrities of 1930's and now, this is not her first time to step into this hotel. she had a little memory when she was little along with her parents, having a family dinner.

but speaking of de Yulo, if Andre wasn't an illegitimate child. he could have been the next heir and maybe running this place.

Inoe: i just wanna show you this hotel because i am planning to buy it.
Daniella: buy it?
Inoe: this hotel has been currently under auction, i saw it 2 weeks ago in the internet. so we're here to check it out.
Daniella: they're going to sell it?
Inoe: that's right. they say that de Yulo were having crisis and they needed to give up some of their businesses. i already signed up as a bidder and it will hold next month.
Daniella: so why we are then?
Inoe: to check out the hotel. i want to visualize on my own if how it will look like if i tried to manage this one.

they went to the restaurant to have dinner, every furniture were worth millions as it was an antique. this is what Inoe like about this hotel, everything has been preserved. this is one thing he dont like to change and every antique furniture serves as an attraction to visitors.

when they had their order, Daniella didn't expect to see a familiar face, Andre. "what is he doing here?", Inoe was concentrating to his notebook while waiting for their order. but Daniella frowned and believe that she wasn't mistaken someone who's look alike, it was really Andre whom she saw at afar. he was all cozy and wearing a different clothes, look more formal and as if he's a rich man.

a woman came to him and embraced him, he embraced her as if there's no tomorrow. the woman's expression has its excitement on her face and she grabbed his hand as they went somewhere.

Daniella realize that Andre never mentioned anything about his private life except his bad memories when his mother died and being an illegitimate son. now, she's doubting that this maybe his another sideline... being a gigolo?

---TBC
pity Rina, it'll be hell if Danilo decided to let her work under Daniella's hand.

nikki1786

LizQuen
COMMERCIAL MODE:

Name: Ken Theeradej
Birth Date: December 03
(dont mention the year, im getting old and yet i haven't found the right one...)
Job: Pastry Chef
Specialty: Cakes

Name: Mark Prin
Birth Date: March 19, 1990
Specialty: Chocolate

Name: Por Thrisadee
Birth Date: January 23, 1978
(Ken's a month older than me ^___^)
Specialty: Candies

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i love the header 4 this chapter.
there's something mysterious about Andre n I can't wait 2 find out.

yummy cakes. argh...haven't had any in a while.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love the header 4 this chapter.
there's something mysterious about Andre n I can't wait 2 find out.

yummy cakes. argh...haven't had any in a while.

for the commercial...YUMMY! i wouldn't mind a piece lol.
its teaser 1... gonna reveal soon once im done with manipulating pictures... XD
obviously, the story is about 3 pastry chefs working in pastry shop called "Sweet Princes", and they were also called as what the shop's name because they're skillful chefs and most of all... handsome.

after watching Yumeiro Patissiere, its what i decided to make for my next one. ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
for Tempted To You update, gonna update anytime soon... im in the mood to write because my favorite vocalist Kean Cipriano of Callalily band, the one who sang for my this fanfic...

Kean and Erich (the character Daniella) in my story hanged out in a videoke and just when i logged on to my twitter, i saw Kean's post about hanging out with Erich... too bad that they dont have twitpic... but i am hoping that they'll have it next time.

i smell love. LOL

edit: my mistake... it was videoke after. Kean was impressed of Erich singing the song with high notes as possible of how she reached it.

nikki1786

LizQuen
"i think i know already why you're here...", Andre said while looking at his half-sister Casandra Lyn de Yulo or Sally for short who's unpacking her luggage. this woman who used to be the baby girl he knew, he guessed that after being separated from their father made her culture shock when she studied abroad along with him. she learned to be wild because of him and because he was never a strict person.

sister from his father side, Antonio de Yulo married to a filipino-chinese woman the day when his mother found that she was pregnant and he was the result. he married Sally's mother because she was pregnant, but eventually died during giving birth to Sally. her grandparents didn't accept her because they were expecting a baby boy from Antonio and her mother.

she grew up to her father's side, she had everything even love by her own father and that's what makes them being different from each other. but Andre never planted a hatred towards her and later his father even accept him as his own son.

from Sally's luggage she took off her long big brief case, she opened it and it was a 50 caliber machine gun. then she picks up her 40 caliber gun from the other luggage and hid it to her left leg. its strange that a woman like Sally volunteer herself to protect their company and family name. for years, he witnessed how she trained to be a skillful agent. he trained along with her as they both followed what their family's principles and rules if they'll run their family business.

Andre: did you do what i asked for?
Sally: that's why i am here. the auction will start in next 2 weeks, so you need to report to dad as soon as possible.
Andre: right... let me finish some of my task and i'll go back to Spain to meet him.
Sally: brother, what do you think of my new toy?
Andre: its so-so
Sally: brother!
Andre: what? what do you want me to say? do you expect me to like it?
Sally: anyways, i think im hungry... do you wanna go dine out or stay here?
Andre: i need some of your reports so lets just have dinner here.

they ordered some dishes that Sally loved, then they able to discuss her reports and their future plans as de Yulo Group is coming back soon...

another information that leaked, Toper or known as Christopher Hernandez an ex-trainee of DY Underground is now working as a professional agent of Sandoval Company. Carlos suspecting Andre's true identity, what he knew... they knew is that Andre is just a pauper guy who still living in a slum area.

one more thing, Andre positively thinks that Sally had forgotten everything about her and Christopher. they're destined to be enemies and that it was a big mistake of loving someone who's a traitor after all.

Andre: i wonder if he's one of the reasons why you came here.
Sally: brother... he's an enemy. why did you come up with that question?
Andre: well, i just wanna make sure. enemies knows how to lure-
Sally: im his enemy. if he can do that... i can do the same.
Andre: what im trying to say is to be careful all the time. you're still a woman.

she knows how he's so concern about her and because he witnessed how she cried for months in the past and just like her, Andre could never trust anyone except her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"did you have fun?", Inoe asked her as they were about to get home. Daniella obviously wasn't to herself, but she just nod and smiled at Inoe when she answered him. she dont know why it bothers her so much if why was Andre in that hotel and who was that woman that he embraced with.

before she could go home, they dropped by at del Fierro building where Inoe's car parked. when he got out of her car, now, she's all by herself to go home. as soon as Inoe went, she picks up her phone and hurriedly called Andre.. but he wasn't answering and so she sent him some SMS.

while she was driving, she kept looking to her phone if there's any incoming message or call from him, but nothing came. she dialed all over again.

as she finally arrived to her condo, she kept dialing his number, sending him message.

Sally got annoyed to her brother's phone that kept ringing, he was in the shower. so she decided to answer the phone without her brother's permission, she saw the incoming call's registered name and it was Daniella, she smiled as she answered the phone "hello, HONEYLACE speaking... who's this?"

Daniella: hello? where's Andre?
Sally: he's still in the shower. do you wanna leave a message so i can tell him?
Daniella: how it will take long?
Sally: i dunno... maybe an hour?
Daniella: (she deep sighed.) can you tell him that its emergency. i need him here.
Sally: okay-

before she could finish, Andre was at her back without knowing and he gets his phone from her. he hanged up the phone and gave his sister a glare. "what? it kept ringing for a couple of times so i decided to answer it", she reasoned.

Andre: you should have called me... (he opened her luggage and there he found the clothes that she bought for him.)
Sally: but you know what brother... im sensing something.
Andre: its not what you think- anyways, what did she said?
Sally: she needs you.. its an emergency.

"damn... what is she up to again...", he said then he went back to the bathroom to finally change. minutes later, as soon as he got out, Sally was cleaning her so called toys. seeing her as she grows, not only wilder but getting more dangerously. "i have to go now... i'll just meet you this weekend"

"okay..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::Background Song::.
(this is Inoe and Rina's theme song segment.)

Inoe decided to see Rina first before he could finally go home, he texted her and told her to meet him at the clubhouse of their subdivision. he missed her and he just wanna see how she was doing after what happened awhile ago. it felt like he's at his fault at the same time from couldn't helping her out.

later, as he was standing at the gazebo and looking to his watch while waiting for her, finally she came. he embraced her as he missed her so much. "Inoe..."

Inoe: i just wanna see you before i go home. our schedules were both hectic as we couldn't meet awhile ago and i never had a chance to sort out your problem.
Rina: Inoe, its okay... i can do it myself-
Inoe: no you cant... Rina, i cant even work without if i know you're not fine. look, i just wanna apologize about what happened awhile ago... i... i... i didn't mean to-
Rina: Inoe, there's nothing to apologize about. we both know our positions and i must do my task that has been assign to me. you need to do what has been assigned to you, you're my sister's partner now and you should put your trust on her, so that she can trust you... and me. if you're worried about me... i need to gain my sister's trust and accept me as me.

she parted from his arms and turn away. she knew her sister since then and its not new at all if she gets humiliated by her. she cant fight and because she believes that her sister would change her ways someday. though its been years, she's still hoping.

"you really love her dont you...", Inoe said to her.

"she's my sister no matter and i want you to help me to teach her how to accept me and everyone else that surrounds her. i want her to see why dad's being so rough to her. Inoe, i know why she came back... and because she really seeks love from a family, to us...", she explained. all these years, all she cares was for her sister's own good.

he understand her. he gave her a kiss on her forehead and whispered "this is why i fell in love with you...". he look into her eyes while his hands cupped her face. "i will support you to whatever you want. if this is what you want, i will help you to make Daniella realize that she has her family..."

Daniella was watching tv and her center table was filled with piled documents along with her laptop. she felt so bored even after doing research to her files and she had been waiting for him... she stared at the clock, she deep sighed and pissed without knowing why. waiting for him and to think that he's with other woman, this is something anew discovery with Andre's personal life.

she picks up her phone was about to dial his number, but she heard a doorbell and she knew who is it already.

.::Background Song::.
(another theme song for Andre and Daniella)

[the intro of the song makes me think of how Daniella looked onto Andre's features from head to toe. the lyrics goes with "i dont want to fall for you", on the second thought... Daniella wouldn't want to fall for a peasant man but she's able to describe the attraction between them. she remember the taste of his lips and that's why sometimes she thought of owning him for.]

"Daniella... Daniella... Daniella...", he kept calling her name as she was not to herself. looking at him felt so different, maybe because of how he dresses at the moment. he doesnt even look like a peasant man way back when she met him again, he rather look more a sophisticated man who's wearing a white sleeveless knitted shirt with a thick navy blue buttoned shirt underneath and a black pants that pairs with his white western shoes. it just so strange to see him like that, as if he's someone else...

"nice clothes... never seen you wearing that kind of clothes before. you look good.", she said with no lies as she let him entered her pad and she went to the kitchen and he followed her.

Andre: what's up with the emergency.
Daniella: why you didn't answer my calls? or even my messages...
Andre: that's why i am here... because-
Daniella: the woman who answered your phone. (she poured some tablespoons of sugar to the two mugs that she prepared and waited for the brewed coffee.) is she the one who gave you that clothes?
Andre: (a dissed with a smile appeared on his face.) are you interrogating my personal life or something. (he asked with a surprise.)
Daniella: i accidentally saw you at the hotel with a woman, you hugged her and you come along with her-
Andre: you followed me.
Daniella: im not finished. i said i accidentally saw you. AC-CI-DEN-TA-
Andre: fine, fine... what else did you saw? (he sounded so pissed as he thought that his plans might blow up and because Daniella saw him together with his sister.)
Daniella: i saw you hugging her and you come along with her to i dont know what room number she checks in. do you really expect me to follow you, why you sound so pissed if i just accidentally saw you...
Andre: i just thought that you followed us and because-
Daniella: look, Andre... i dont care if you're a private gigolo or something... but im not that kind of person who investigates except if i really want to. let's just say that... im curious and i want to know if who is she. (she laugh with sigh.)what's her name again? HONEYLACE? that's a funny na-

she stopped when he started to laugh. he wanted to laugh because why it even sounded like a big deal for her to know if who was that woman that he's with. he dont know if its curiosity or jealousy.

Daniella: what are you laughing at.
Andre: nothing...
Daniella: why are you smiling then...
Andre: you called me to come here for an emergency... and its just funny that its not about that at all but rather you wanted me to report to you if what happened awhile ago?
Daniella: i am asking if who's that woman, im not asking about what happened...

he stopped laughing after he turned off the coffeemaker, he turned over and the next thing happened was he reclined his hands at the edges of the counter, to locked her as if she couldn't get away from him no more. "but its just the same... whether you're curious about her or what happened. you're letting me start thinking if its just curiosity... or jealousy"

Daniella: are you kidding me? im not jealous. why should i?
Andre: if you're curious enough to know if what we did... i can do it with you so i can tell you with details.
Daniella: im sorry, im not interested to know the details- ah...
Andre: (before she could finish, it was too late for her to realize that his hand was touching her womanhood. he devilishly smiled when her words replaced with a moan.) now, i can tell you're more than interested to know...

his hands caressed her back when his lips captured hers. she accepted them without hesitation as her hands wrapped around his nape, reaching him out. his head leaned as planted kisses on her neck. and yet, her mind commands to stop it. "stop it... before i...", panting as she was gone crazy with what he was doing to her.

she didn't expect him to go this far, but it wasn't far at all. he was just starting. "... i will go crazy if you won't stop"

he stopped as what she commanded him to. he look into her eyes and said "if you'll stop me, i'll never do this anymore...". it sounded so serious as she dont wanna happened. he was an addiction that she was never supposed to take, she wanted him.

"do you want me to stop?", he asked her as if it was the last the time. she didn't answered him, asking herself if why she needed to confuse herself of wanting him if he doesnt wanted her too. "no?... then let's get this thing done..."

she let her sit on top of the counter, aggressively slid his hands to clean the counter and he started to undress her. cupping his face while kissing him, she feel his hands traveling the curves of her body. he left her mouth hunger for his lips, he planted kisses all over her body. she couldn't describe the sensation that he was giving, the kind of feeling that sucking the whole breath out of her.

he sucked her nipples alternately. in the end, he wasn't satisfied with kitchen space and so he lifted her until they reached her bedroom. the more he was being aggressive, the more she seeks his lust that he felt towards her. his lips that touch her skin what makes her even wanting him more.

he lay her down on the bed, aware of herself being naked and it disappoints her that he haven't undress himself yet. he was standing right infront of her, slowly undressing himself.

Andre: (while staring at her, he seriously looked at her. wanting her to realize that they're about to reach the climax.) you aren't going to stop me, aren't you?
Daniella: (she moved towards him, kneeling and she helped undressing him, unbuckling his belt.) why should i?
Andre: i just thought about what you said last time... you're not tempted.
Daniella: i am... i am not tempted. but i just can't resist of what you're doing. (she helped him from take off his knitted shirt.) so don't expect me to stop you and... (she ripped his underneath shirt.) ...even if you look good on this shirt, i hate it when im out of patience... it takes me awhile to undress you...

when finally he was naked infront of her and felt his manhood touch her skin as she was feeling his body against hers, she gave him a deep kiss and played with his tongue. he slowly moves towards her to the bed and as if they started all over again, planting kisses all over her body.

to the moment that they've been waiting, he doesnt see any fear on her face as he was giving her a hint that he's about to go inside of her. but the moment he entered to her womanhood, he stared on her face. witnessing how she was in pain, he planned to go aggressively but with his surprise and how tight it was. the impostor Daniella, whose character's more than what he expected, the flamboyant and liberated woman...

is still virgin after all.

she ached and he could feel it. she never warned him to go slow, but he knew what to do. and for her first night, as her first man who colonized her kingdom... he needed to take care of her. to take his move without seeing her in pain and replace it with satisfaction.

---TBC

nikki1786

LizQuen
im going to buy a mag tomorrow, its abs-cbn's Star Studio magazine... gonna buy it because it interests me. it also adds my collection of magazines that i have here front covers like Erich and Jake... :D

left to right: Piolo Pascual, Bea Alonzo, John Lloyd Cruz
Kristine Hermosa, Sam Milby
Diether Ocampo, Angelica Panganiban
Shain Magdayao, Gerald Anderson, Kim Chiu

though they're not in the front cover, the stars that i like... they're part of "before they were stars". Erich Gonzales who's a Davao lass and won the competition to join showbiz... and Jake Cuenca who got accident and the trademark of his scar. :D

Erich

Jake

nikki1786

LizQuen
Jake'a first commercial, for coke... opposite partner Carla Abellana.

this is Carla Abellana now, whose one of the leading actresses in GMA7. while Jake Cuenca is one the leading men in ABS-CBN 2... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is the video where Kean Cipriano twitted about Erich's singing. Magkaribal cast versus Rock Vocalists [different bands] played in the game "QuestTune" in abs-cbn's variety show "wowowee".

i have a big crush on Callalily's vocalist Kean even before... he's doing acting stints in a comedy-drama "BF-GF" of TV5, though i dont watch it... i saw some episodes in YT. so, im like catching up. :D i like Kean's acting spoiled rich kid. LOL

i kinda love how Erich was so game when she guested in this show. LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG they finally did IT....hot and surprising! i wonder what's going to happen next, i hope she doesn't think this was what he actually did with the "other" girl.

OMG that magazine looks sweet. all the actors/actresses look a lot like themselves when they were younger ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG they finally did IT....hot and surprising! i wonder what's going to happen next, i hope she doesn't think this was what he actually did with the "other" girl.

OMG that magazine looks sweet. all the actors/actresses look a lot like themselves when they were younger ^^
she actually thinks that he did with the woman she saw, but she doesnt care. she would rather let him think that she's way better than the other women... even Rina.

lol geez i bought the magazine because of Jake and Erich in it... but its kinda funny seeing Sam Milby when he was small XD but it disappoints me when "OSO" (OH! She's Online) magazine is the newest mag to showcase their fashion taste. it means that its still not available here in Davao where i live. their first celebrity leading man they covered was Jake... T____T and i so wanna buy it.

check out the site: http://ohshesonline.com/

oh well i guess i have to request some fan to buy it for me whose based in Manila and i'll just send them money.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
JAKE! gosh he just keeps looking hotter and hotter.
I checked out the website and I watched his Revelations video, read his Jake of Hearts, and read what he said for "A Girl Worth Bringing to the Alter"

I don’t have a spe­cific type. I just know what I like. More than the physique, it’s really the per­son­al­ity that’s impor­tant to me. Looks get you through for the first month, but when you two get bored, it def­i­nitely won’t work out. -Jake
Oh yeah, I saw their bg for the site....it's JAKE! <3 And I checked out the galleries. Man, I went Jake crazy on that site lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
JAKE! gosh he just keeps looking hotter and hotter.
I checked out the website and I watched his Revelations video, read his Jake of Hearts, and read what he said for "A Girl Worth Bringing to the Alter"

Oh yeah, I saw their bg for the site....it's JAKE! <3 And I checked out the galleries. Man, I went Jake crazy on that site lol.
lol yeah... im glad that he's the first man cover for OSO. ^___^ i love this photo too... LOL makes me drool. other fans at his thread commented "Jake, why don't you just take it off" lol
http://ohshesonline.com/images/covers/2010/junejuly_jakecuenca/2010_junejuly_jakecuenca_story4.jpg

i am actually addicted magazines and i start to collect them since 2008, then my mom sends me some magazines of seventeen and GQ, so im liking it. :)

last JUNE, i bought "Men's Health" magazine, man on the cover. Jake Cuenca. LOLz i bought it with love. LOL and i scanned it for the other iJakes, because the other fan doesnt have the scanner and took pictures of the mag only. so i decided to scan it.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/369/mhjakecover.jpg

other scans:
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2339/mhjake0001.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6562/mhjake0002.jpg
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6915/mhjake0003.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7602/mhjake0004.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5783/mhjake0005.jpg
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4715/mhjake0006.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6560/mhjake0007.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
gasp at the edge of the bed, she moved as she lay on top of his back. he was facing at other side as he turn around when he felt her hand caressing his back. he smiled and look onto her face. as he turn around, his hands automatically wrapped around her naked body and she rest on top of his chest. her fingers run to his chest, draw circles to his one nipple then he soon wakes up as she was the one planting kisses to body.

from his chest, she brought him kiss marks and for the first time she heard his moan. she realized that if awhile ago he was giving all the pleasure and satisfaction, this time she want to give it back to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

while waiting for the toasted bread, Daniella couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. she couldn't explain how it was incredible and she just couldn't imagine herself doing it to the man that she trusted and yet... she doesn't love. there was no confusion at all and yet she's aware that it was nothing but guilty pleasure.

she wondered and ask herself if there's something she should feel guilty about.

her body was caught by the man's arms whom she spent a night with. Andre wrapped his arms around her body and she couldn't deny how she loves the way he was kissing her. tempting her to do it all over again. she turn around and she put her arms around his nape and gave him a long kiss.

Andre: good morning. (holding her chin up and smiled.)
Daniella: good morning... you go sit down and breakfast will be serve any minute.
Andre: but i want you as my breakfast...
Daniella: i'll reserve it to you as a dessert later. in the meantime you need to eat breakfast first...

he get some plates and put on the dining table. Daniella then served the toasted breads and 4 sunny side-up eggs, he look at her while eating, remembering what happened last night surprised him so much. looking at her right now, its as if it just nothing to her. they can do it all over again without hesitation.

Daniella: what? why are you looking at me like that.
Andre: nothing... (he picks up his fork and gets some bread, then Daniella helped him by putting the sunny side-up to his plate.) you just surprise me last night.
Daniella: (she silly smiled at him.) why? do you think i would go easy on you?
Andre: (he took a bite of the bread and he suddenly he became serious.) i just thought that you forgot something... (she took a sip of her coffee.) you lied... but you didn't care if you give yourself to me.
Daniella: you think im in guilty in pleasure?
Andre: i dont know... maybe.
Daniella: Andre, please... you're not going to start again, right?
Andre: (he was done eating his breakfast but he didn't finish his coffee.) i just need a clear answer... now, will you excuse me im going to take a shower now.

he left her at the dining room and went back to her room. she then followed him to ask him if what answer does he want. she saw him standing and staring at her bed, the white sheets that covered her bed had the trace of what happened last night. her stain is what he was staring at.

"what kind of answer do you want?", she asked him and crossed her arms.

Andre: just answer me... YES or NO. were you tempted last night?
Daniella: why do have to ask me the same-
Andre: just answer me... YES or NO.
Daniella: YES. why do you-
Andre: did like what happened last night?
Daniella: what?.... of course. YES.
Andre: were you even thinking of him?
Daniella: who's him?
Andre: HIM...
Daniella: who-... (she sighed.) YES. (she still dont get it.)
Andre: last question. did we made love or was it just a sex?

she didn't answer, how could she? she couldn't even tell the difference. she sat on the bed and look at him with seriousness. she dont know why all of a sudden he was bombarding with these questions. "look, Andre... last night was amazing indeed. yes, it was my first and i did had fun-"

"so it was just a fun for you..."

"yes-"

"a fun sex", he said as he made it clear what really happened last night. on the other way, that was she was trying to say to him. "Daniella, the reason why i want clear answers from you is because i know the fact that you like Inoe", he continued.

Daniella: of course i like him. is it a big deal to you if i like him and i had sex with you?
Andre: i see... i get it. so aside from being a personal assistant, you want us to be sex partners, is that it?
Daniella: Andre, dont make it such a big deal-
Andre: im not. im just wanted to know what you really want...
Daniella: i want you but i like him. same goes for you, you like Rina... but you can always want and had me as much i want you too. is that a clear answer? (she stood up and stand right infront of hm. her hands started to crawl onto his chest.)
Andre: if you'll give me my dessert right now, i'll accept your answer...

once again he captured her lips and owned her body. he couldn't deny the fact that he can't resist her, she's not only supportive, but inviting all this time. he could see and read what's on her mind. he wanted her as much as she wanted him and even though she like Inoe, he wonder if someday he could give this same pleasure that Daniella felt from him.

there's only 2 things in his mind. one, he wanted to make Daniella feel that he's the only one who give this kind of satisfaction and he's expecting her to seek this pleasure as soon as he needed to get separated from her. because of his standards and his plans from the very start. second, he would never like Rina neither love again. he would never love any woman... not even Daniella.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally was done with the email and sent it to the police headquarters. she wrote it in anonymous letter and was using a different IP address, so that they can never locate her. she send some evidences that emailed to her last night about a night club and she only forwarded to the polices. telling them to start raiding it as someone's distributing drugs to some nightclubbers out there.

she also received another evidences from the pier of exporting drugs and importing weapons as an exchange from other countries. though she has been receiving these evidences, Sally had no idea if who's this sender.

she was born to do multi-tasking. aside from being an agent, she needed to do her duties as the daughter and member of de Yulo family. to help her brother to continue its family's legacy, Sally changed her attire to a business suit as she was about to meet up with some important people that supposed to be her brother's duty as he's going to be the president of de Yulo group soon.

"Daniella, im glad you're here now", Inoe entered her office as she just arrived. she didn't know that Inoe had been waiting for her. he had some documents with him "...Cassandra Lyn de Yulo. she came back last night to finalize the list of the bidders for the hotel auction...", he continued.

Daniella: really... that's great. (she opened the documents and both Sandoval-del Fierro companies were on the list of invitation.) did your father approved it?
Inoe: yes. and your father also joined.
Daniella: that's great. but speaking of 'de Yulo', isn't Cassandra Lyn is the daughter of Antonio?
Inoe: yup... she is. that means she is Andre's half-sister.

she then suddenly remembered of seeing Andre with a woman in de Yulo's hotel. does it mean that she's the woman that Andre hugged yesterday?

Inoe: by the way, where's Inoe?
Daniella: oh, i let him accompany Rina to meet her clients today.
Inoe: (he dont know why he was stunned when suddenly he found out that Rina's with Andre at this moment.) ah... i... i see.
Daniella: why? is there something wrong?
Inoe: n-nothing... its just that i thought you assigned him with other works.
Daniella: oh, that... he's done with his work and so i suggested him to go help Rina.

"anyways, we're going at the rotary club to meet someone there. you should get ready now. i'll just wait for you at the lobby", she gets ready her stuff, then he leave her office as he was about to get ready for himself. but deep inside, he dont know why he just can't concentrate to his stuff.

last night, he just said his promise to Rina and yet, why he wasn't the one who's with her at this moment. though he's friends with Andre, it couldn't take the fact that he and Rina used to be lovers.

---TBC

nikki1786

LizQuen
yup, i have to take note that Daniella's character is bitchy but not irritating since she's always such a tease everytime she's alone with Andre. Rina's character is naive, but it'll change eventually once Daniella successfully steal Inoe from her.

if you're going to rewatch the trailer i made, you see... there's a wedding scene. but there's always a twist. :p