tep 3 radoo

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure you would have to ask her yourself..i'm clueless about that...

thanks untinnu...i understand now...yam threw the flower thingy and he caught it, so that's how she got to marry him...they're so cute together...i love it...i like their story better than james and aom...so james is already marry? and has a kid? how is he gonna get with aom? that;s not right...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
welll..james is not actually married..but yes, he do have a wife and a kid...and james and aom will end up together at the end..

i really like this..especially phone/yam..but what's wrong about it is that, rahu really like yam and wanted to get the flower..but as for yam, she just threw it to him to make her mom angry..but it's good..they still together no matter what..

gloria83

sarNie Adult
oh...you could give me a whole summary? yam and phone are so cute...what do you mean that james is not married...?

meenia

sarNie Adult
gloria83 said:
aom is married to that bad guy right?
[post="158749"][/post]​
yes she does marry that bad guy, but they really didn't do anything because he can't touch her... never did like aom and james storyline, felt that he was too much of a player and how could he just not like his wife or that tree girl... It just doesn't seem right how he liked that tree girl, had a kid with her and he then declear that he loves aom.. i betr if there was another pretty woman that comes out.. he'll like that person too... and forget the old... So i really didn't like james, it's a good thing he didn't get her until the end... I really couldn't see any romance with them.. it just wasn't right because he has a wife already... I thought aom should have got the other god...but that other god wasn't that good either... he wanted yam and the sister too... i hated when he said why aom choses james and then thought of yam and thought she was better or will choose him because no women can love rahoo... that was mean of him.. it's also a good thing he got no one.. gosh i'm so mean.. heheh... so the best is phone and yam... i'm a big fan of them.. even though yam never said she loved him, but i and the whole world knows she loves him..heheh

I have a question.. the lakorn i have seen.. they cut a part out.. the part where tuma (Sorry don't know how to spell the name but james son), rahoo and that pee guy... how did they get hurt.. when my taped showed it cut to the put they came back all hurt...and then yam took care of rahoo and tuma...

never found out what happen there.. if anyone know... but yeah... i have seen this lakorn a hundred times... and i'm loving it.. I love watching rahoo when he was small.. he was so funny and cute... and then i love watching all yam and phone's part... even the part when tuma was telling yam that all gods are players.. they also have a lot of wives.. yam was mad at rahoo and that was so cute... I rewatch that part so many times.. i think it's just so funny...

J

Joni

I remember the old version of this movie. The cast in the old one was very good. The nang ake and pra ake all look great. My favorite one has to be rahoo his story was cool. chakrit pino was nice looking back then. My mother loved him so much if he was in it. She could sit and watch without getting up. Even if he play as a god or in it just a small part she would still watch. Chakrit Pino was popular then but now.......where did he go?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep...Chatree was so popular..The most popular pra aek for lakornpuenbarn...As of right now he has his own business..

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i think i remember this one too/..i can't believe that i watched so many boran lakorns...lol..slowly my memory is all coming back

untinnu

sarNie Adult
gloria83 said:
oh...you could give me a whole summary? yam and phone are so cute...what do you mean that james is not married...?
whole summary of the lakorn? it may take a while, but the whole summary of phone and yam?..let me their story short..Yam and Aom were choosing husbands, and Yam didn't want one, and don't like to be force to doing things, so when she saw Rahoo (he pretended to be a poor yak at the time, not the prince), she sees that everyone was disgusted by him, so she threw the flower to him, Rahoo caught it and smiled happily since it was love at first sight for it..but as for yam, she smirked evilly..they all went into the palace, and the queen (yam's mother) told her to choose a new hubby, she refuse and got kicked out of the castel to live in a cabin with rahoo..

Yam really treated him poorly..but times pass, and rahoo sorta grew on her, but she was under a spell and wanted to marry the evil god, so Rahoo raped her to 'save' her..

meenia said:
I have a question.. the lakorn i have seen.. they cut a part out.. the part where tuma (Sorry don't know how to spell the name but james son), rahoo and that pee guy... how did they get hurt.. when my taped showed it cut to the put they came back all hurt...and then yam took care of rahoo and tuma...
ok..that part..that was a lil after Rahoo seen Tuma the first time right?..when they first met, well, Tuma and that pee guy went to tell Rahoo that his parents and his kingdom was in trouble, so Rahoo left Yam to go with Tuma and Ngang(pee guy) to save his palace, people, and parents. When they got there, all three got into a fierceful fight with the evil people, and they ended up going home wounded. Since they are powerful beings, the wound couldn't keep them in bed, but Rahoo just pretended that he was really hurt so Yam would care for him...really cute!! hope that helps..

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks untinnu!!!! yam and phone story, i wanna see it...he rapes her...i can't picture him doing that to her..

yak

sarNie Adult
gloria83 said:
thanks untinnu!!!! yam and phone story, i wanna see it...he rapes her...i can't picture him doing that to her..
[post="163632"][/post]​
lol... no he didnt..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
phone did r yam..she even got pregnant..

or unless ur talking about the old version yak?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
no no, im talking about the new one..
ok..then phone did rape yam..

it was at the part where her dad was possess, and he was talking about aom and yam becoming that evil god's wife..Yam said that her and phone are married but they never slept together, she's still pure..and that's when phone overheard it, and that night, when yam tried to kill him, he raped her..later on in a scene, he even did that flower thingy to prove that Yam wasn't a virgin anymore..

then she found out that she was pregnant when...uh...hmm...when she was traveling, walking around with Phone in the woods and starts throwing up and wanting sour stuff, so Phone guessed that she was probably pregnant...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Can someone help me out here? When I bought my copy of Thep 3 radoo, my version was cut to the point where it didn't really make sense in some parts and all the love parts between the main characters were cut out.

I really want the whole version of this movie. Is anyone selling the uncut version of this or know where I can get it from? I really want to see all the love scenes between Phone and Yam since so much of it was cut in my version.

Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks in advance