tep 3 radoo

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i've never seen this movie could someone be kind to share with us if u have ???

thanks a bunch in advance... :yahoo:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
i have this lakorn..but i dont know how rip it! if someone have the instrution how to rip vcd I'll upload it

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i have this movie but some part was cut off i guess like someone mentioned earlier. the scene where he hugged her with no shirt on, the sea serphant scene, a few others...
i want to see those scenes. anyone have?

i love rahoo and upsharn's couple so cute....

gloria83

sarNie Adult
why were all three of them sent to earth? were they being bad?

gloria83

sarNie Adult
could anyone translate the scene where phone and yam are in the cave towards the end, not the end but towards it and yam goes to phone and he just fainted with the other yak girl, she pretends that she cares about phone to make the other yak girl jealous...then they go to the cave to rest and phone flirts with yam and tries to kiss her...what is phone saying to yam that night, where he sneaked a kiss and she woke up mad at him but he just smiles away....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
he sneaks a kiss and then yam goes will u ever sleep? he goes i have to stay up to guard just in case bad peeps come; yam goes ur the bad person(meaning taking advantage of her lol). i think i have to go re watch it again but that's what he was smiling about.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so he smiles and then he goes what did i do to call me bad? she didnt say anything and then the last thing he said to her was that "when will she understand/feel for him" souvanaphone ja hen jai phee?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
at the end of this movie there's a preview of another movie. seems like 3 see's mom was lost near the ocean and some bad guys got to her and she had a baby with him. i remember that movie but cant think of the name. anyone know what movie that is?

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
at the end of this movie there's a preview of another movie. seems like 3 see's mom was lost near the ocean and some bad guys got to her and she had a baby with him. i remember that movie but cant think of the name. anyone know what movie that is?

it wz a preview of singha krai phob

yayamy

sarNie Egg
OMG! i sooo want to watch this lakorn in the uncut version. Does anyone know where i can watch it in the uncut version cause the one on youtube got cut like ALOT!!! No kidding!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching the one on Youtube as well, and while it is a very good lakorn, some parts don't have any sound, and like everyone has been saying, A LOT of scenes are cut out to the point where the lakorn doesn't make sense. I saw a lot of the uncut scenes and they actually make the story better, but I don't know why they were cut out. So frustrating. :eyetwitch: