Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
yep, anything can happen...the remake might have the same title, but different storyline...just one more week...wow, hope they are ready by then.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Also Mild is in it..Anyways..Like I said..I won't be enjoying this lakorn no matter how good the story line is (Which is impossible to have good story line now a days) The clothing and cast already threw me off so definetely not excited..And Tep Sung Warn isn't a great lakorn for me so yea..Not excited...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
how boring...do agree that it's getting boring seeing old faces, especially when they done filming Sung Thong, we will see them again on the next one..watever happens to the characters from Gohgayasit..their are new faces in there and I wouldn't mind seeing them again...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
how boring...do agree that it's getting boring seeing old faces, especially when they done filming Sung Thong, we will see them again on the next one..watever happens to the characters from Gohgayasit..their are new faces in there and I wouldn't mind seeing them again...
And true there were alot of new faces in Goh gayasit...some of those girls were pretty and the guys were cute too.

They should get casts from them regular lakorns lolz..or do they not want to play in boran lakorn lolz...Because when I watched that one short film movie something Anupap with Kwan, Jui, and whats his name...they did a really good job...Jui looks really really pretty in Boran cloths.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
So is this lakorn supposed to be a remake of the original 80's one, or a remake of Manee Nopa Gaow where it continues from Gor Gaiyasit?

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
The clothing is getting worse by the lakorn....Whoever the producer is must be blind or do not have boran taste....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They should use the pair of the girls from Gor Gayasit .. Juntrapa, Monta, or Pragaipruk's pair in the lakorn :wub: those 3 girls i totally loved from Gor Gayasit and their pairs were cute .. and it'll be a change from the norm. taht we see

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
aaa...is Mile wearing the oufit for the dressing rehersal also??? Or is she just wearing that to attend the ceremony, becuz wtf was she thinking..eeewwwwwww...hey I noticed Nott, dang this guy is really hard to miss in those pic becuz he is the tallest..LOL..anyways, I'm guessing he is also in this lakorn right???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O urgh all the same people you freaking see in Sung Tong omg; someone shoot me already; Nong Gino and The Little Girl x3 Heheh I don't mind seeing them though