Testimony of General Vang Pao in Hell

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Well, to end this conversation with you, in all, I'm thankful to have such great conversation with you, but everything I say is not an intention to convert you to what I believe, but to just simply tell you what my belief is only. If you think I'm trying to push my religion/beliefs to you then that's up to you not me, for I have no control on whatsoever people want to believe. The greatest truth anyone will ever know is that God not only exists, but that He loves us and wants to come into our lives and change us. And this can happen to anyone, as they face honestly who Jesus is and what He can do in their life. In fact, don't go through life with a closed mind. Instead, I challenge you to ask God to show you not only if He exists, but also if Jesus is worthy of your commitment.
You say that...then...you say this...

The greatest truth anyone will ever know is that God not only exists, but that He loves us and wants to come into our lives and change us. And this can happen to anyone, as they face honestly who Jesus is and what He can do in their life. In fact, don't go through life with a closed mind. Instead, I challenge you to ask God to show you not only if He exists, but also if Jesus is worthy of your commitment.
Telling someone about your religion is like this, "I believe in God. In my religion, we believe there is a Heaven and a Hell. We believe that those who does bad things, will go to hell and those that does good things will go to heaven." Trying to convert someone "The greatest truth anyone will ever know is that God not only exists..."

I have a question, what happen to those that were never exposed to God and dont know about God...do they just automatically go to hell? :scratchhead2:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
You say that...then...you say this...

Telling someone about your religion is like this, "I believe in God. In my religion, we believe there is a Heaven and a Hell. We believe that those who does bad things, will go to hell and those that does good things will go to heaven." Trying to convert someone "The greatest truth anyone will ever know is that God not only exists..."

I have a question, what happen to those that were never exposed to God and dont know about God...do they just automatically go to hell? :scratchhead2:
I know for certain that when it comes to religion, there's always an agree and disagree answer. So to answer your question "what happen to those that were never exposed to God and dont know about God...do they just automatically go to hell?" yes, they are sent to Hell, and I know it's harsh to say that, but because of that, we as Christians, know those who have not heard of or never been exposed to God, needs to do the Great Commision to reach out to them and tell them. For example, if everyone including you have been infected with a virus that can not be cure, but you found a vaccine that can cure everyone, would you tell others? For we were offer salvation not a force into the salvation. We either accept God's love or we rejected. That's where we ourselves have to make our own decision, whether we choose His Son, Jesus Christ, or we say He's just a mere man. You have to make that decision to accept Him, not me nor anyone you love can make that decision for you. I know many people who don't believe in God will read what I post and bash me of many things to say, but I'm going to stand on what I know and believe in. For I know all of this is true because, God has changed me and I'm a new person in Him (Jesus), I'm not saying I'm perfect or anything because I know I sometimes fall short to the glory of God. I know I sound like a whacko saying all this, but like I say, if you are willing to surrender your heart for God, then you too, can and will understand my point of view. For I know many people who don't know God, are going to read what I post and will nik pick my words and use it against me, but like I say again, I'll still stand in what I know and believe. I leave you with these videos:

http://gnli.christianpost.com/video/what-about-those-whove-never-heard-2782
http://gnli.christianpost.com/video/the-10-most-common-objections-to-christianity-part-7-a-loving-god-wouldnt-send-people-to-hell-alex-mcfarland-3536

population1

sarNie Egg
@smilealways06:

I've heard of other oral testimonies where a person who doesn't believe in god or was never exposed god never really went to hell. Where did they go? They went to the "spirit world". So, you see, if you put things together, it pretty much makes sense in the sense of relativity of the circle-of-life (as well as physics <=> psychic matters). This idea/concept follows the laws of nature, close enough, where as the innocent soul that goes to hell because he/she did not know about god? That does not make any sense -- it would be unfair and not at all right. It only tells how indulgently selfish and totally facsist the Chrisitan views/religion is. I do not think that applies to other religious views and ideas.

Any Christian who speaketh from sin, since concieved, may not walk side-by-side with thou lord, but may only follow. For thou can only be herd thru admittance of thou worthiness, which is no more than to fall short of thou god's glory. For which is what thou will only be... thru the eyes of thou's lord. -- reiteration: ***

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I know for certain that when it comes to religion, there's always an agree and disagree answer. So to answer your question "what happen to those that were never exposed to God and dont know about God...do they just automatically go to hell?" yes, they are sent to Hell, and I know it's harsh to say that, but because of that, we as Christians, know those who have not heard of or never been exposed to God, needs to do the Great Commision to reach out to them and tell them. For example, if everyone including you have been infected with a virus that can not be cure, but you found a vaccine that can cure everyone, would you tell others? For we were offer salvation not a force into the salvation. We either accept God's love or we rejected. That's where we ourselves have to make our own decision, whether we choose His Son, Jesus Christ, or we say He's just a mere man. You have to make that decision to accept Him, not me nor anyone you love can make that decision for you. I know many people who don't believe in God will read what I post and bash me of many things to say, but I'm going to stand on what I know and believe in. For I know all of this is true because, God has changed me and I'm a new person in Him (Jesus), I'm not saying I'm perfect or anything because I know I sometimes fall short to the glory of God. I know I sound like a whacko saying all this, but like I say, if you are willing to surrender your heart for God, then you too, can and will understand my point of view. For I know many people who don't know God, are going to read what I post and will nik pick my words and use it against me, but like I say again, I'll still stand in what I know and believe. I leave you with these videos:

http://gnli.christia...ever-heard-2782
http://gnli.christia...-mcfarland-3536
Umm, what if they've been stuck on a deserted island that no one can find since the day they were born? How would you reach out to tell them? What if some of you Christians don't bother to reach out to others? It won't be our fault but yours for not helping others.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Umm, what if they've been stuck on a deserted island that no one can find since the day they were born? How would you reach out to tell them? What if some of you Christians don't bother to reach out to others? It won't be our fault but yours for not helping others.
I think you pretty much just answer you own question. And yes we Christians are responsible for others soul, as to our very own soul too. I believe every human being have a conscious that will in term come to life's question of wanting to know how they exist. Even people who I see everyday that don't confess they believe in God even say their is a God and Hell. Let me put it this way, even Satan himself believe in God and why not should human believe it too?

population1

sarNie Egg
If they survive, it will be by their own instincts. then comes the nature and nurturing which all translates to a religious belief of some entitiy of some sort followed by tell-tales and the like. an island is rich with food source btw, unlike a desert, it would've have been challenging if you'd said they were stuck in a desert, but even then, one can still surive in a desert. which calls for science, not god.

I think you pretty much just answer you own question. And yes we Christians are responsible for others soul, as to our very own soul too. I believe every human being have a conscious that will in term come to life's question of wanting to know how they exist. Even people who I see everyday that don't confess they believe in God even say their is a God and Hell. Let me put it this way, even Satan himself believe in God and why not should human believe it too?
then Christians are responsible... in that case, I approve.

cecilia

Staff member
lmao - god shouldn't pick and choose whoever they want to save or don't save if he really does have a big heart lol

As far as i know - non christian god has no preference in helping the human they create so in truth - no one gets segregated or send to hell simply b/c he feels like those children are guilty of some sort of crime lmao

Acts18:9

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

This is Chai and I am the person who witnessed General Vang Pao in hell. It is true that I saw General Vang Pao in hell and that's all I need to say. It is indeed true that hell exists as well as heaven. Jesus Christ came down to earth and died not only for our sins, but as us. He redeemed us from our sins and gave His life for us. Clarification, this is not about recruiting, significantly, it is about speaking the truth and spread the gospels to save as many souls as possible before the time ends. Let me tell those that have falsely accused me, I love you all and most important, God truly loves us all. Thus, I truly encourage all of those that have not done so to look into the word of God and see what it has to say.

>>It seems like some didn't catch my message from the testimonial recording. Again, I grew up in a Shaman family and I have done and learned many Shaman related activities ever since my child hood. I blew qeej, practiced Hmong weddings, performed many Hmong funeral rituals, and participated in several healing processes called, "Ua Neeg". However, my life miraculously changed when Jesus Christ came into my life and I was saved! God had opened my eyes and led me to the truth. I thank God for everything!

Once again, I tell you the truth. Have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and pray for Him to come into your heart. In the Bible, Matthew 7:7 says, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

PRAY THIS

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God and died to forgive me of my sins.
I know I have sinned. I ask You to forgive me.
I turn from my sins, and I receive You as my Lord and Savior.
Thank You for saving me. I want to live for You the rest of my life. Amen."

Get yourself a Bible and ask a friend or relative and attend a church near you.

&

Brothers & Sisters,

I am not here to judge anyone, but to speak out the truth. I am not forcing anyone to believe my testimony, it is their decisions. It does not matter what others say or think about me because I am changed. I give all thanks & glory to God for I cannot do anything. Brothers & sisters, I pray that one day God will open your eyes so you will know the truth. I love you all & God love us all.

For those that are already saved, I pray that you will be drawn closer to God.

&ldquo;Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.&rdquo; Acts 18:9-10

Praise God in the name of Jesus. Amen.

population1

sarNie Egg
@acts16:98,

you were a novice at hmong practices. you probably didn't know much of anything yet being that you had practiced it at a very, very young age. you were only a kid. maybe there was something you lacked or maybe it struck as fear to you. at your age, you still have a lot more to learn. had you given youself a chance, or had faith, strong desire, commitment, etc. in hmong practices; you'd have no problem with being a young man of honor, courage and maybe even prestige in Hmong practices with other possibilities of knowledge, power and status in hmong practices.

seems to me you are a coward and couldn't handle it, so you took the easy way 'out'. I would too if I wanted to have it easy when things are handed to me all because I converted to christianity; and because I wanted to be 'accepted'. you are only one of many and definitely not the first or last as a jehova witness. you want the truth? then take the challenge and fight for it and stand your ground in hmong practices because that is the only way to make a difference, but to notion that you were once a shaman but turned christian and it has changed you; then, you are no better than anyone else. you are only "uncle sam's" big 'marketing' campaign.

sarNie Egg
Here is a testimony of GVP in hell. Are you saved? Repent your sins and accept Christ as your savior. It is your choice.

sarNie Egg
Here is the 3rd testimony of GVP in hell. Repent your sins and accept Christ as your savior.

&ldquo;Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.[sup] [/sup]Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.[sup] [/sup]For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.&rdquo; Matthew 11:28-30

sarNie Egg
John 3:16

While Jesus Christ hanged on the cross and in Psalm 22 He cried, &ldquo;My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?' Jesus Christ did that so today you can cry out to God, &ldquo;My God, My God, why do you blessed me so much?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjSio8jur2Y

neena

sarNie Adult
When I go to a church, I bow my head and say amen because I respect it. When I go to a Buddhist temple, kneel and bow three times, it's out of respect. When I attend a funeral, I listen to the words, stay up the whole last night bowing with incense because I embrace my religion and try to learn something new every time I go to an event. I don't try to tell someone, hey a shamanist's words are the correct words, you should live by it, I don't tell people that Yer Shao gave Shee Yee the abilities to heal the sick so if you ask help from a Shaman you will be cured. People have their own lives, they are entitled to making their own decisions about who to believe. I really don't like people who try to convert others, I personally think that makes them look desperate. I wish those people would just respect those who don't have their beliefs. The world would be a better place if there weren't people always telling you to believe this or that. In the end, your own decision is the best for yourself anyway.

cecilia

Staff member
. i feel everyone have this right to believe what they want therefore the right to practice a religion should not be pressure upon or influence by another human being.