Tey Jai Ruk

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow another lakorn for por&pat!!! im soo happy... i got dvds of liksit hua jai & barb rak talay fun. so this one will be another dvd for me to own! ^^ *imma ask my store to lend it me when it released! hehe*

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
six couples.....6x's the romance :blink: ....it can't get better than this...multi-couple lakorns are the best..so much to stare at....i just hope it's not those twist and turn lakorn...two guys(0r more) having feelings for one girl-or-the other way around...the whole pat-por-numfon thing tickle me...i mean dude that's kinda wrong...i won't pick between whether pat or numfon is better w/por...no comment T_T

annea

sarNie Adult
i wanna see this lakorn so bad, but im still so unsatisfied bout the couple.. <_< Man should be pair up with Meji..cuz they looks mighty cute in "Barb ruk talay fun"..and por and pat like everyon said..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
annea said:
i wanna see this lakorn so bad, but im still so unsatisfied bout the couple.. <_< Man should be pair up with Meji..cuz they looks mighty cute in "Barb ruk talay fun"..and por and pat like everyon said..
[post="159188"][/post]​
That was exactly how I felt about the couple pairings. It's a major dissapointment!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea im realli disappointed that pat is not goin to get paired up with por...sucks huh...i hope she gets paired up with por for her next lakorn or maybe dan lolz :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
yea im realli disappointed that pat is not goin to get paired up with por...sucks huh...i hope she gets paired up with por for her next lakorn or maybe dan lolz :D
[post="160168"][/post]​
Me too. I hope Pat will have a chance to pair up with Por on her next upcoming lakorn!! I would like to see Pat with Dan, too. That would be nice.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh, there was a scene of Por and Som, too in the behind the scene clips. Yeah, I guess it's for sure that Por will be paired up with Som. Darn, how disappointing!! The worst rumors is that Por and Pat will star as siblings. I read that on the Power 3 Webboard. Ahhh....I hope it's not true!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i hope its not true mara phang i hope pat and por dont star as brothers and sisters, i cnat handle that lol, if they star as bestfriends, that somethin i can handle for sure lol....ahhhhh im so disappointed that they are not paired up in this lakorn, but hey at least we'll see her with a different pra ake right?lol.....

i cant wait to watch the clip above, i love pat!i cant say enough lol, and yes shes so funni and she such a talker!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
omg i hope its not true mara phang i hope pat and por dont star as brothers and sisters, i cnat handle that lol, if they star as bestfriends, that somethin i can handle for sure lol....ahhhhh im so disappointed that they are not paired up in this lakorn, but hey at least we'll see her with a different pra ake right?lol.....

i cant wait to watch the clip above, i love pat!i cant say enough lol, and yes shes so funni and she such a talker!
[post="161486"][/post]​

Yeah, Bou, I couldn't handle seeing them as brothers and sisters also. That would be too cruel!! I love both Pat and Por!! I hope it's just rumors. You're right, seeing the two as best friends may work.

Yep, Pat is such a cutie. She's so talkative and funny. I adore her characteristics.

When you are done watching the teaser, can you please translate. I can't understand Thai. LOL. Thanks in advance for your time.

Bou

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang, i swear me and you are overly obsessed about pat!ahhh i love her characteristics shes such a bubbly person! with a kind heart lol

I understand thai, but it might be harder for me to translate it but i will do the best that i can ok?lol im just waitin for it to finish downloading!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
Mara Phang, i swear me and you are overly obsessed about pat!ahhh i love her characteristics shes such a bubbly person! with a kind heart lol

I understand thai, but it might be harder for me to translate it but i will do the best that i can ok?lol im just waitin for it to finish downloading!
[post="161488"][/post]​
Yeah, we are both overly obsessed with Pat!! LOL. That's cool...I adore her personality...She's just so cute!! It's hard to find stars that are as down to earth as Pat and Por. The more I know about Pat or Por, the more I love them!! Pat reminds me of myself. I talk alot too. LOL. Por reminds me of my boyfriend because he's open minded, kind, considerate and seems like the type of person who could offer a helping hand.

Thanks for taking your time to translate, Bou. You are the greatest!! I'll be waiting patiently for your translation...

Bou

sarNie Adult
I Know!Pat and Por are just sooo kute, ive never been so obsessed about any actress/actors like this b4 lol until they came along, i love how they contribute their time to help out in society, they are such loving and caring people with big hearts...i talk alot just like pat hahaha...but im not as bubbly as her ahhaa...Por i love him i dunno what it is bout hiim but i do hahaha

hey i sent you a PM like 2 mins ago i hope u get it, its about me translating the clips above for you enjoy :) sorry if its long and crappy im not good with translating things lol....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
I Know!Pat and Por are just sooo kute, ive never been so obsessed about any actress/actors like this b4 lol until they came along, i love how they contribute their time to help out in society, they are such loving and caring people with big hearts...i talk alot just like pat hahaha...but im not as bubbly as her ahhaa...Por i love him i dunno what it is bout hiim but i do hahaha

hey i sent you a PM like 2 mins ago i hope u get it, its about me translating the clips above for you enjoy :) sorry if its long and crappy im not good with translating things lol....
[post="161496"][/post]​
Same here. I had never been so obsessed over any actress/actors as much as Pat and Por!! I'm glad I chose them to be my most favorite couple because they truly are unique. I admire them so much, especially knowing how much they care for their community. That's a big plus. They captured my heart!! LOL.

It's nice to know you are also talkative. LOL. You must have a great personality, too.

I received your message. Thanks a bunch, Bou. Your translation was great. I enjoyed reading it!! Pat was funny.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
They all look very pretty and handsome.

Forgot his name ^_^ and Namfon makes a cute couple.
So I'm guessing that they're a couple, eh. Interesting.

When is it suppose to air?