Tey Jai Ruk

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
pat and go???? thats gonna look weird.. since they were brothers and sisters in lika sit hua ja... man a big dissapointment.. i was hopeing for a chance that maybe they would change the couples around soo por and pat can get togehter..... grrrr... like start a petion ..!!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
pat and go???? thats gonna look weird.. since they were brothers and sisters in lika sit hua ja... man a big dissapointment.. i was hopeing for a chance that maybe they would change the couples around soo por and pat can get togehter..... grrrr... like start a petion ..!!!!! <_<
[post="150170"][/post]​
Please do start a petition, Tangmoe!! I'm with you on that. LOL. Yeah, Pat and Go wouldn't look right being paired together because they were siblings in Likasit Huajai. I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing the two together even though they are not real-life siblings. Channel 3 is making a huge mistake!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mara Phang said:
Please do start a petition, Tangmoe!!  I'm with you on that.  LOL.  Yeah, Pat and Go wouldn't look right being paired together because they were siblings in Likasit Huajai.  I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing the two together even though they are not real-life siblings.  Channel 3 is making a huge mistake!!
[post="150538"][/post]​

yea lets start a petition!! do anyone have a site or something?? where we can ask por and pat fans to start a petition with us soo they can get to pair up together??

man im not comfortable with seeing pat and go together its justs weird......... like how i was watching chai and aff from rissaya ..as pke nke in poo chai muer song.... man i was really uncomfortable watching that....

i would be more comfortable watching pat and mann together... since they were only cousin in barb ruk talay fhun..... but still i wouldnt be as comfortable with pat and mann together either...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG.. this really suck.. that is so not a good thing to have a HOT on screen couple (pat/por) be in the same lakorn and not get pair up ahhalol.. Som is she the mixed looking girl? I think Namfone and Mann is cute together HAHA.. but so MAD.. they have to put Pat and Por together.. I swear when I watch this lakorn I’ll probably be in denial still thinking that Pat and Por are going to get together.. I mean the guys aren’t bad looking or anything but when your so use to seeing Pat and Por together.. and those two are probably consider the TOP p’ke and N’ke compare to the rest of the cast.. I guess the Power 3 Club or whatever wanted to switch things around.. but still they can do that in other lakorns not the same one…

ARGH.. yeah if you guys do a petition.. I’ll sign it.. PAT and POR together would be BETTER!!! And dang that like 10 main characters I wonder what it is going to be about? Anyone have any storyline on this lakorn? And I’m just wondering if it’s like a life lesson lakorn? Either way I cant wait to see it.. but still argh the couples need to switch!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
First... imma go to the ch3 webboard.. and see wat thai fan think of this...(por and pat NOT getting together) If they think the same as us... then... im going to ask them to start a petition with us... so por and pat can get together... but i dont know if its going to work.. since they filmed the lakorn already... grr... its the best we can do.. and hope for the best out of it...

whos going to join me??

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
First... imma go to the ch3 webboard.. and see wat thai fan think of this...(por and pat NOT getting together)  If they think the same as us... then... im going to ask them to start a petition with us... so por and pat can get together... but i dont know if its going to work.. since they filmed the lakorn already... grr... its the best we can do.. and hope for the best out of it...
whos going to join me??
[post="150630"][/post]​
I'm thankful you will take the initiative to start a petition!! :w000t: I'm totally excited!! I'll definitely signing it and I know several fans from Pat and Por's forum were willing, too. We discussed this matter previously, but none of us knew how to start. If we don't see any results, at least we tried!! I'm confident it'll never be too late to change the storyline, especially in the beginning of the filming phase. The producers from other channels have changed endings before, right? If anything, Channel 3 may surprise us with another lakorn of Pat and Por, right?!! :wub: Hopefully, in the future Pat and Por will have more chances to pair up. LOL. Thanks once again, Tangmoe, for your wonderful contributions. Seriously, it's going to make all the difference!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mara Phang said:
I'm thankful you will take the initiative to start a petition!!   :w000t:  I'm totally excited!!  I'll definitely signing it and I know several fans from Pat and Por's forum were willing, too.  We discussed this matter previously, but none of us knew how to start.  If we don't see any results, at least we tried!!  I'm confident it'll never be too late to change the storyline, especially in the beginning of the filming phase.  The producers from other channels have changed endings before, right?  If anything, Channel 3 may surprise us with another lakorn of Pat and Por, right?!!   :wub:  Hopefully, in the future Pat and Por will have more chances to pair up.  LOL.  Thanks once again, Tangmoe, for your wonderful contributions.  Seriously, it's going to make all the difference!!
[post="150690"][/post]​

heheheh... okies.. i have alot of fans who willing to start a petition with us.. first off all i need to write the petition in thai and english.. soo they can understand and we can understand... After that.. i need the names of people who are going to sign the petition to post their name here...

then after then im going to post this to the webboard ... i hope they change the storyline around.... if not.. as least have another lakorn with por and pat together...

hope for the best guys..

Ps. If this dont work... I'm still glad to see por and pat onscreen again... and happy to see por and som together... but.. im hopeing this works...*prays*

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
heheheh... okies..  i have alot of fans who willing to start a petition with us.. first off all i need to write the petition in thai and english.. soo they can understand and we can understand... After that.. i need the names of people who are going to sign the petition to post their name here...

then after then im going to post this to the webboard ... i hope they change the storyline around.... if not.. as least have another lakorn with por and pat together...

hope for the best guys..
Ps. If this dont work... I'm still glad to see por and pat onscreen again... and happy to see por and som together... but.. im hopeing this works...*prays*
[post="150702"][/post]​
Cool...I'll help you promote the petition. Thanks...Thanks...Thanks... B)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
pat and por again... i don't mind seeing them together... but i would prefer it to be Numfon and Por...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
SunStar said:
pat and por again... i don't mind seeing them together... but i would prefer it to be Numfon and Por...
[post="152307"][/post]​
Same here. I prefer Numfon and Por again. I don't think Pat goes with Por... She and Por doesn't make a cute couple as Numfon and Por. (Not a hater of Pat) I think Pat is pretty but, she doesn't suit Por. Just my opinon. :p

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I guess everyone has their opinion about or the better actress for Por: Pat or Namfon. We should get a poll started or something :D My vote goes to Pat though hehhehe

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think Pat is a prettier than Numfon... but as a couple on screen, Numfon and Por seems to fit together somehow... can't explain it though... but it just is...

although, Pat and Por definitely make a cute couple too...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Por can make a lovely couple with either Pat or Namfon. He's a HOTTIE with great talents, therefore, he can match well with any of his leading ladies. But for me, Pat and Por makes the perfect couple!! I'm inspired by their amazing chemistry on and off screen. Also, Por seems more happier with Pat. He shines when he is around her. I can see the two put out "their all" as a team. Pat and Por have similar traits...They can be serious, yet playful at the same time. Pat and Por are glorious and at ease in their two lakorns!! Their emotions prove it all. The way they look at one another directly in the eyes also proves how comfortable they are around each other. I love the way Por hugs Pat in such a warm, loving way. As for Namfon, I see that Por is a bit shy around her. We'll have another chance to evaluate Por and Namfon in Yuer Marn, though.

I love Pat and Por with all my heart because of their genuine characteristics, their community outreach efforts, their fun-loving ways and their down-to-earth personalities. Not to mention, their beauty and potentials are far above superior!! They are perfect in every way... B)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm going to have such a hard time watching this lakorn if Pat and Por are both in it and not be a couple... :wavecry: