Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
They all look very pretty and handsome.

Forgot his name ^_^ and Namfon makes a cute couple.
So I'm guessing that they're a couple, eh. Interesting.

When is it suppose to air?
[post="163090"][/post]​
The guy that will pair up with Namfon is Mann. They do make a cute couple. I believe Tey Jai Ruk won't air until next year. It's such a long wait. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
Next year too?
OMG lol that is such a longgggggg wait mangz.
[post="163095"][/post]​
You're right, Mango, it's too long of a wait. But that's the best they could do, especially with Pat and Namfon's busy schedule in school. All the cast has so many projects to work on. I'm still glad Pat and Por has more lakorns for us all to enjoy!! LOL.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
sphek said:
Can somebody post a pic of pat cause i don't know her.
[post="100783"][/post]​
here's a pix of pat narapa if u dunt noe her..she's my role model..hahaha... :wub: she played in "hima tai prajan" it jus ended..they should win a award its jus the greatest and saddest series i ever saw it got me crying for half an hour..u noe...they got it from an korean style movie...well here's the pix..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
MiSzEz_PlOy said:
here's a pix of pat narapa if u dunt noe her..she's my role model..hahaha... :wub: she played in "hima tai prajan" it jus ended..they should win a award its jus the greatest and saddest series i ever saw it got me crying for half an hour..u noe...they got it from an korean style movie...well here's the pix..

[post="164463"][/post]​
I agree, MiSzEz_PlOy. Pat and Film should have won many awards for Hima Tai Prajun. It was a beautifully made lakorn. It had a touch of everything. I enjoyed it!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i cannot wait for this lakorn to come out! it needs to come out now! ahhhhh, i love em all! the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!11 ahhhh! haha

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures, Tinah. The ladies look fabulous, especially Pat!! I can't wait to see the lakorn. I wonder what surprises Pat and Por has to offer. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i actually got it from Suuny..cuz she post it up in spicy..
[post="167386"][/post]​
I see. You can actually save the pictures, then upload them in photobucket. Just an idea. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I see. You can actually save the pictures, then upload them in photobucket. Just an idea. LOL.

thats what im doing right now..lol..my comp is slow today

Edit: oh well..stupid comp

i dont know why the other pic came out small