Teya Rogers

L

lalalek

I swear i can never get sick and tried of her and her many photohoots !!!! I think that she takes the best for Thailands swimsuits!!!! lol...she reminds me so freaken much about me neice!!!! :D

S

sunflower

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

:shocked: did she finally take care of those bushy eyebrows? :shocked:

:shock: IT LOOKS LIKE IT! :shock:

well she looks very beautiful... can't wait for her to return to thailand for another lakorn or movie ^_^

fan

sarNie Juvenile
for some reason the first thing i noticed was her mouth... her lips look odd, like she got something done... but maybe its just the shade of lipstick/gloss she has on

scrolling through real quick the one with the sunglasses reminded me of Odette... again the mouth... i dunno jus something bout it

but yea.. go so cal!! haha

L

lalalek

fan said:
for some reason the first thing i noticed was her mouth... her lips look odd, like she got something done... but maybe its just the shade of lipstick/gloss she has on

scrolling through real quick the one with the sunglasses reminded me of Odette... again the mouth... i dunno jus something bout it

but yea.. go so cal!! haha
[post="94016"][/post]​
Don't worry that is her natural lips...i think that it is either the lipgloss/lipstick that she was using or the way she was posing her lips.....

I like her, she is just so naturally pretty!!!! I mean it too, i just never seen anyone so beautiful like her!!!!

Yo this girl is hot. I love Taya. She has grown so sexy and pretty. I would like to see her in more lakorns though. She looks very sexy in those swimsuits photo.

noungning

Heartless
omg!!! how did i miss this photoshoot dammit she is so pretty... thanks for sharing. such a cute girl...sighs**

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Teya is amazingly beautiful...I'm feeling that sultry look from these pics, especially pic 4 & 8...Ooooohhh stunning! :w000t:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I heard Teya has a myspace...can someone give me the link? I know this is off topic but I want to check it...thanks!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
wow... teya roger looks hot as ever. i think she's really pretty and i admire her a lot. this is great seeing her again.